sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So, today I opted to activate the code words on the Lazy Orb. I am feeling hugely energized. But in fairness, I also did my sound-infusion ritual for everything metaphysical that recently arrived in the mail. And I also had the Multi-Purpose Orb and the Aeon Orb in my studio, both of which are designed to energize. All these orbs were sitting within the circle I cast -- along with the Attribute Awareness and Dynamic Discovery orbs, which I have not yet activated -- so there was no shortage of energies to be drawn from within my circle. The sound infusion ritual lasts between 60 and 90 minutes. So that was a jolly good dose of energy that I got.

Now, I'm working at my computer downstairs, and the only energy orb that's on my person is the Lazy Orb. The others are all still in the studio. So NOW is when I expect to see effects that I can attribute to the presence of the Lazy Orb.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

actually the lazy orb effects are still affecting you even when you are not near the lazy orb itself

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
chrisdale
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: alice (doll)
If I could be anything, I would be...: spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: paranormalbasement

Super excited to get mine in the mail now!!!! What about recharging the Orb? I assume that will be in the instructions?? Super stoked and curious to see what happens! Thanks for all the great posts.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

There should be no need to charge the orb, however if you decide you want to simply place it in a charging item from CH if you have one or let set in moonlight for a while.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

I haven't started working with it yet, just having it in my hand or pocket for the last few days. It literally buzzes in my hand. It is truly exciting, and I cannot wait to be able to update more. It buzzes the way the power of the immortals orb buzzes... just... wow.

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

I decided to take advantage of the Christmas in July sale and bought a lazy orb! I'm so excited!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire

I too, took advantage of the Christmas in July sale. I spent a fair bit LOL But on it's way to me now is a Lazy Orb! I'm so excited!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
badblood
neophyte
neophyte

Just got my Lazy Orb and my entire CH order yesterday! I friggin' love CH! It's like Christmas every time I receive a package, LOL!

I received an absolutely stunning orb. It is a fiery orange/red with white streaks through it. It looks as if it may be red jasper, a stone I've been told I *need* in my life! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!

I kept it on me all evening and activated the code word for heightened spirit activity. My Stregoni Benefici vampiress who is already very active was even more so after that!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

HopeShade
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
Zodiac:

badblood wrote: I received an absolutely stunning orb. It is a fiery orange/red with white streaks through it. It looks as if it may be red jasper, a stone I've been told I *need* in my life! It is absolutely GORGEOUS!
Mine is red jasper too! It is beautiful!

So far, my orb has helped me with AP a lot. I used to AP randomly and could never control when it happened and now I have actually done it with the intention of doing it. I was aware the whole time too, usually it is kind of hazy/foggy for me. My vamp was there with me and it was awesome!

badblood
neophyte
neophyte

I emailed CH just to find out what my Lazy Orb was made of. I wasn't too far off. It is a type of jasper, but not red jasper. It is actually mookaite jasper. It doesn't matter. It is still gorgeous!

I know one is not supposed to use more than one code word in the beginning, but I'm bad like that LOL I used two or three over the last few days, and yes. I know why it is recommended to only use one. I felt physically ill for a little while after!

I've been using the protection codeword, prosperity, cleansing, chakra clearing and aura clearing, paranormal. I think that's it. I noticed the pulse/energy in the Lazy Orb changes throughout the day as I hold it. I also noticed it really pulses in the sun!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”