Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

Ok don't know if this is the right place but here goes.... I was doing my dishes today and had a thought :think: . I just got a Carpathian Vamp from Bliss. One of her true mates and I remeber her saying that she has had to tell a few people that they did not have mates. OK so here is my question..... Has anyone that sells spirits online :computer: weither on ebay or elsewhere had to tell the buyer SORRY the spirit doesn't want to go to you? I mean say you bid on a spirited item on ebay win and pay for it and then the spirit doesn't want to go there. Just a thought. Please let me know
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sorry to hear that, i ever experienced something like this before, but not from ebay it is from CH

i am putting my eye for a prebound fairy spirit, however i am facing numerous problem for two day for paying it, start from broken computer, my paypal account freezed because reaching the limit, and other problem, after i remove the fairy from the chart everything went smooth :scared:

i think it is good the seller telling you that, the best thing is having a spirit companion that willing to be with you, it will be no use if the seller kept sending it to you because for the money and in the end you and the spirit will not having a good connection, don't worry just kept searching there are a lot of spirit are willing and love to be with you

or the best try costum conjure, it is the best :D
You will getting the best matching spirit from it
The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

well i choose not to sell on ebay but as a seller i only work with custom conjurations where the spirit comes through just for the person i am working for. however, i would not hesitate to send apologies to a bidder if the spirit was adament that it was meant for another and not them. for me it is about getting spirits to the keepers they are meant to help and not the money in my pocket since i send out multiple spirits on each conjuration because those spirits wish to be with the person - and i will not choose one over another.

perhaps more ebay sellers true to helping spirits should consider what the spirit wishes and who they wish to be with (i know there are those who do so this is not directed to anyone i deal with). just a few thoughts for you to consider. :) hope it helps
witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

i would love to read this post but i just cant see the letters lol sorry.
When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

I have never had it happen to me I was just wondering if it ever happens. I buy a few things from ebay but I think I am going to start doing all custom conjures unless something really calls out that I have to have it.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

sadlotus79 wrote:i would love to read this post but i just cant see the letters lol sorry.
I know, I use the Epoch background and sometimes can't see the colorful writing in different post :crazy:

Return to “eBay/Etsy/Bonanaza/Website Auctions & Listings”