Black Dragons Best Protection?

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I was wondering guys If anyone can give me any suggestions for the best protection vs 4 dimensional ETS . A week ago I got a reading where I had A lot of Dark Karma accumulated on other dimensions of reality through the astral zones and somehow I had Contact with reptilians*His words not mine*. Any suggestions?

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear spiritual_student, great question! i admire both my black dragons and they are fabulous protectors...but my two gargoyles are actually more protective. one is an unbound gargoyle who appeared on my deck when a neighbor was harrassing us and stalking/standing under our deck, and the second is a gargoyle from magnolia that came to me through the recent treasure hunt. i kindasorta get the impression though that you might be speaking of a naga...don't know why, just something that came to me. hope some of this helps in some way.

btw, welcome to the forum! :) take care! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Maybe a spell from Magnolia for aura cleansing and protection :?: After that, I would find some spirit that senses other entities and see if one calls to you. My watcher is exellent at this as I believe djinn are. Anyone else with info will chime in.

Peace, light & love

Phil

Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hatshpset: Hi, Well Thank you for the info I will think about what you said about gargoyles ill probably add in a black dragon 2 ;)

Perfectophil: Hello, I agree with ya I think i do need an aura cleansing >.> i don't know much about watchers ill probably look into them and I already have on djinn but from what I read they're in the lower astral realm Close to us. But the other beings that I am talking about are 4th dimensional.

Return to “Dragon Races”