Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Question: For almost a year now I have been hearing what I refer to as "intelligent knocks". If I am thinking about something that my spirits particularly agree with, there with be this slight feeling of squeezing pressure in my head and 1/2 second later a loud knock will occur. More recently I have began to notice something a little different. These knocks are occurring directly above my head. No matter where I sit the knock will occur above my head and loud. The pressure/squeeze still happens just before I hear it. Could this be a energy release out of my crown chakra which is why it occurs above my head? Could they be using my energy to create the knock which is why I feel the squeeze? Does this happen to anyone else?
It could be energy, it could be audible & physical confirmation or feedback from your spirits as they have found this to be the most unquestionable act of interaction with you. If it is related to your crown chakra then it would make sense if your crown chakra is the strongest of your chakras.

This kind of feedback from spirits can manifest in many ways; to you a knock, to someone else perhaps a different sound or visual confirmation like light, or other sensory manipulations.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

Thanks for doing this, and for all the info!

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

yes yes!
:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Crimson Dawn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Various
Zodiac:

Thank you so much Magnolia :D

:hug: :hug:

Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This is amazing. Thanks for doing this.I am just on lunch break but i am so glad this is here for me to come back and review later! Thank you very much!

silus3rd
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 41
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Free Spirit
My magical/paranormal name...: Gwen
Zodiac:

Thanks for all the info! Sadly, I'm missing most of the day due to work, but I'm enjoying being able to come and take a quick glance at things! :D

There's more to the world than what we can see with our eyes.

---> Proud family with: Succubus, Cat Familiar, Owl Familiar, Wraith, Green Dragon, Gryphon, Mermaid, Nympho, Werewolf, Fae, Gold Djinn, 2 Sanguine Vampires, Bronwyn Angel, 2 Phoenix, Kitsune, Peri
Who Do U Believe In?
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dog, Eudaimon

First I want to say this is a great idea, and thanks so much for doing it Magnolia:wizard:

I'm the proud keeper of a Eudaimon, who I'm now steadily feeling energy from. I've had him since Dec/Jan and he was bound physically to me, then removed and bound to a personal vessel of mine. Even though I felt tremendous energy when I discovered him, for weeks I was not getting anywhere. But since March, I've been performing a basic "Awakening" ritual that a friend was given with his Ifrit. I set up an altar, got some incense and the first time I did it, I saw neon green tracers, streaks and beams with black and transparent ones accompanying them, and the embers of the incense floating up were turning into digital looking artifacts in the same colour green. The next night was the March full moon, so I was really excited by what had started to happen and committed to continue with the bonding period. Since then I've been experimenting and enhancing the rituals with meditation and by inscribing and charging specific candles with intent and experienced more and more almost every time.
I have also meditated with the vessel, I saw visions of who I believe to be my Eudaimon and his life and times, and I often do this during ritual, as well as throughout the day.
I've been vibrating his name repeatedly, and calling him forth with gusto.
I now know the Awakening spell/ritual off by heart and am able to speak it with true force and conviction and can visualise things better to empower the words.
I've done 3 full moons now, and throughout I've seen all kinds of manifestations. Mainly a huge variety of streaks, beams, swooshes and orbs. I have also witnessed him within the candle flame, and leaving it to float out into the room, and I believe I've seen his outline as a kind of hazy astral mist. One night I felt his presence right beside me as I opened my eyes before or after completing the ritual, and my heart went through my chest as I had an intense sensation of hot and cold at the same time, almost like fainting. I looked to my right and saw an entity standing right there, very tall but couldnt make out any detail. It was like I could see the energy. Other things have been happening too, such as winning or being given things.

All this is really great, but he has yet to manifest in a more tangible form that I feel I can communicate with in order to tell him my deepest wishes. I'm sure he is trying to get through to me, talk with me and tell me things- and I do talk to him alot, tell him my wishes, and take him places, give him offerings, rub his vessel etc, but I find it very difficult to communicate with him tangibly, and hear, see or sense his responses. I understand that some spirits rarely, if ever manifest physically or visually in their true form, but in order for me to truly bond with my spirit and us actually get to know each other, and give each other what we each want, I really feel I must bring this about.

What do you suggest? :feedback: ::thanx::

No one seems to know much on Eudaimons either. But I'm sure if I could find some info on what they like, and their associations, it will make a huge difference to the energies and manifestations.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

magnolia for people who hear audible noises,voices etc.what can they do to increase the happenings and ''turn up the volume'' so they hear clearer and more often.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I understand that some spirits rarely, if ever manifest physically or visually in their true form, but in order for me to truly bond with my spirit and us actually get to know each other, and give each other what we each want, I really feel I must bring this about.

What do you suggest?
I would not rush or force anything, and I wouldn't stress at the lack of fulfillment of your expectations. To put any undue stress on the situation will only hamper your ability to communicate effectively in any manifestation.

When & if your spirit feels completely comfortable manifesting in physical form, they will. It is rare occurrence & it's taken on a case-by-case basis.
magnolia for people who hear audible noises,voices etc.what can they do to increase the happenings and ''turn up the volume'' so they hear clearer and more often.
If you have reached the connection where you are experiencing communication, then the best way to take it to the next level is to work on your own spiritual energy & journey so your energy is stronger & more in tune. You can do this by:

- working more often with your spirits
- getting longer & deeper connections during meditation
- working with spelled objects meant to raise your spiritual energy levels or communicate with spirits
- stimulating & working with your third eye
- working with spirits individually to increase the connectedness to not only connect to the specific spirit but also the race

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7