Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Making tools you can use yourself in your pursuit of bonding, interacting, & communicating with your spirits is important. It's not necessary, but even having one tool you love to use that is unique to your relationship & interaction with your spirits can provide you a boost of energy for any endeavor.

The easiest to start with is a Communication Board, which you can use with any tool; pendulum, stone, or even your own hand.

Making a Communication Board is easy & can be any size you want, though 8 x 11 is the recommended smallest size for sake of seeing easily & getting all the necessary items on it.

You can also make your own Communication/Meditation Circles, Seals, Crystal Channelers, and other provocation devices.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nikkisuzanne
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Could you explain what is a crystal channeler is

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Communication Boards

What should I start with?

At least a card stock (60lb paper or heavier), of 8x11 or larger (as large as you desire), graphics made by yourself or gotten from any image source that mean something to you, and think ahead of time of quick responses you would understand best.

You can make one overall board for all communication, or you may want to customize according to each species of spirit if you want to customize communication with one species over another.

In general you should have a central graphic that means something to you, or energizes your paranormal energy in one way or another.

Most boards contain:

- Numbers 0-9
- Yes or No
- Good or Bad
- Alphabet A-Z

From there you may want to customize the quick words like "Yes or No", "Good or Bad", "Stop or Go", etc. to fit your own needs & desires for communication.

Some people communicate for any general messages while others fine tune different boards for different types of communication; such as psychic communication, counsel for life decisions, financial decisions, astral travel, past life recall, etc.

If you plan on making communication-specific boards plan them out ahead of time & be sure before you create that you have thought of everything you wish a response to and how best to create a black/white scenario for answers like "Yes/No", "Good/Bad", etc in order to minimize confusion & get clear messages.

Also be sure to have a graphic on each board at the center which responds to your energy for each communication-specific event.

Your connection via energy is singularly the most important aspect in custom, board creation. Do not create a board you are not happy with. It's better to have some patience & create the perfect board for yourself rather than creating something you are half-hearted about. Your connection is imperative to receiving the answers via spirits at the strongest level.

You can create the board on the computer & print it, create hand-drawn or hand-lettered boards, or even 3-D boards with objects that represent what you want to see & accomplish. Do not be inhibited in your creation, but do keep it clean & easy to work with.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Blooming_angel01
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Due to previous experiences, I'm scared of using spirit communication boards. Like Ouija boards. Is there a way that we can use them without evil spirits getting in between and replacing our communication with OUR spirits? Or the ones we want to communicate with? I'm just scared because we had an experience with something when my friends used a Ouija board once. He told us a name I can't remember (it was about 8 years ago, when I was a little kid) and at first he was friendly but then when they said they had to go, he said no or he would kill them. They got scared and took their fingers off the arrow and all of a sudden all the dishes and cups fell to the floor. We all got scared and hid the board. They told us to burn it but we heard that someone would die if the board was burned.. so it has been hidden for years.

Also, can they be like, tuned, to only get white arts or desired spirits to communicate?.

Me and you iz friendz
you zmile, I zmile
you hurt, I hurt
you cry, I cry,
you jump off bridge
I gonna mizz your e-mailz :(

And YES, Jacob all the way! ^^

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Seconde the above. And is there are difference in communication boards and Ouija boards? Could we talk with one spirit at a time?

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Crystal Channelers

A long forgotten tool of Grecian channelers of deceased spirits, it is a programmed crystal that allows the owner to communicate visually, audibly, or telepathically with spirits. It is a tool specific to the creator & once created cannot be successfully utilized by anyone but the creator/owner. If the owner no longer wishes to use the crystal, or to program a larger or better crystal, they must destroy the previous crystal channeler in order for all the power to be with the new one.

Creation of Crystal Channeler:

Choose a quartz crystal that is clear & possesses as little cloudiness as possible, it is preferred to use a piece at least 3 inches long
Ingredients accompanying spellwork: olive oil, garlic, fennel, sage, willow - fresh for day 3 & crush (grind) it yourself

It is a 3-day process:

Day 1:

Prepare your crystal in a warm salt bath in bowl, do not touch it with your hands after putting it in the bowl, say cleansing spell:
Washed away are the Earth's prints upon you
Newly born into a life of service
As a clean plate of sight into all worlds

- wrap immediately in cloth without touching it with your hands at all, & leave untouched for 24 hours

Day 2:

Lightly coat the crystal with olive oil with a large leaf, do not touch the crystal with your hands (if you do, start over)

Preparation spell:
Open your gateways
Let the journeyman pass through your needle
Seeking the answers laying behind the river
Shine the light on the caves
Reveal your guarded secrets through my mirror

- wrap back in cloth without touching it with your hands, leave for 24 hours

Day 3:

Mix the fennel, sage, garlic, and willow together, blended well

Offering spell:
Gifted are these offerings of my humility
To be granted the sight I seek
Brought by the spirits around me
Shown through my mirror of power
I ask you seal this gateway for my view

- wrap back in cloth with all the herbs without touching it, leave for 24 hours

Day 4:

You can now touch the crystal, you are the ONLY person to touch this crystal at any time.

Wash everything from the crystal & when you desire to use it, gift the crystal a little olive oil or herbal paste at one end (either end), and concentrate on the flat side of the crystal & ask the crystal to reveal to you whatever it is you desire to see, or hear, from the spirits around you.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Seconde the above. And is there are difference in communication boards and Ouija boards? Could we talk with one spirit at a time?
Yes, that is why I did not say Ouija board. A communication board means you can focus your communication with one spirit, or multiple spirits, in your keep. If you are utilizing protective amulets when you are working with it, then it is not an open-ended doorway that allows anything to come in. With a protective surrounding you would be able to solely communicate with spirits in your keep, whether it's one or many of them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Thanks Magnolia! :thumbup:

nikkisuzanne
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thank you Magnolia - I will try that :D

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Seals

Needed: Paper, tools for drawing (by hand or on the computer), vial

Developing a Seal for personal use is a fantastic way to create shortcuts to spirit communication & even magick. It is a visual representation of a spell or ritual than can be unlocked by working simply with the seal.

Once a Seal is created it can be re-drawn & re-worked with over and over.

To create a personal seal it is crucially important you have a unique drawing to work with. A drawing anyone else is unlikely to have. Something original from yourself & you don't have to be an amazing artists to do it. Most Seals are circles with something inside. For those who are less artistic you'll find having the circle to draw within gives you some boundaries & helps you form your Seal.

Before you do anything else you want to have a Seal drawn. Use a protractor or any circular object you can trace onto paper to create the initial circle, from there fill the circle with a drawing, lines, shapes, etc in a formation unique to yourself.

To create the power of a Seal takes more time, each Seal needs at least 30 days of programming to be fully & most effective.

You can use any spell you want to program with, and for Spirit Communication, using any kind of spell that aids, promotes, or inspires spirit communication would be great!

Once you have drawn the original Seal you will cast the spell at the same time, every day, for 30 days to program it. While you are reciting the spell you will need to trace your circle & the drawing within with your index finger (either hand), over and over while you recite the spell never letting your finger off the page in a continuous movement. If you have to go forward & then trace backward to make that happen, that's okay, or you can trace in a circle, however it works out for your particular Seal.

At the end of 30 days the Seal is programmed, make a copy of it any way you can (in the old days they would re-draw it immediately), then you will need to burn the original paper, and take the ashes and place them in a vial that you keep as long as you want that Seal to possess its powers.

You can then draw your Seal anytime & anywhere to call upon the power of the Seal.

You can draw it & work with your spirits, work with magick, meditate, anything.

You can program a Seal with multiple spells, in which case you would need to recite the spells at the same time every day for 30 day in the same order each time.
After programming the Seal is then a shortcut for the spell(s) and you can work with them immediately without having to cast them again!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Seminars”