You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

Hi Magnolia, I have a couple of questions.

First, Say for instance I have a dragon and I watch something that has a dragon being harmed, even though I would never think about hurting a dragon would the spirit get offended about the content being shown?

Second Is it possible to charge a spirit without the charging box?

Third, Is there a way to create your own type of home for the spirit, that is unique and that can charge it?

Thank you for answering my questions.

:thankyou:
PS. You and Ash rock, keep up the good work.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Turtlefae
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 135
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

PrinceZuko wrote:First, Say for instance I have a dragon and I watch something that has a dragon being harmed, even though I would never think about hurting a dragon would the spirit get offended about the content being shown?
I've thought about this very same question too! I love playing video games and there is a video game I really want to play but in the game you have to kill dragons in a few boss fights and I feel bad at the thought of it because I have 2 wonderful dragons with me and I don't want to offend them if I do play that game. :/

It would be great to hear the answer to this question. :)

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

PrinceZuko wrote:Hi Magnolia, I have a couple of questions.

First, Say for instance I have a dragon and I watch something that has a dragon being harmed, even though I would never think about hurting a dragon would the spirit get offended about the content being shown?
no, my vampires for example do not get offended if i watch "fright night, dracula 2000", etc. and watch as the "evil vampire" dies. the only time they really get offended is when i was to watch twilight. the whole vampire sparkling thing puts them off. my dragon has seen "reign of fire" and pretty much could care less. the only ones that seem to get offended is my djinns in regards to movies that put them in a bad light and even then they either just go "hmmph" or go into great details as to why that can't happen (which pretty much ruins the movie). the only movie they liked was the remake of "clash of the titans" because they were being treated with respect.
PrinceZuko wrote:Second Is it possible to charge a spirit without the charging box?
yes, you can charge them in the moonlight as explained here.
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... t+charging
PrinceZuko wrote:Third, Is there a way to create your own type of home for the spirit, that is unique and that can charge it?
this might help as well and also answers your second question too.

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ngbox.html

hope this helps.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

brontegrey
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal, Greek
If I could be anything, I would be...: probably a pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: n/a

Dark Abyss wrote: no, my vampires for example do not get offended if i watch "fright night, dracula 2000", etc. and watch as the "evil vampire" dies. the only time they really get offended is when i was to watch twilight. the whole vampire sparkling thing puts them off. my dragon has seen "reign of fire" and pretty much could care less. the only ones that seem to get offended is my djinns in regards to movies that put them in a bad light and even then they either just go "hmmph" or go into great details as to why that can't happen (which pretty much ruins the movie). the only movie they liked was the remake of "clash of the titans" because they were being treated with respect.
I wonder if my Immortals would be offended by Percy Jackson or either version of Clash of the Titans. Personally, I was offended at the way they changed Perseus, so I haven't watched it since the first time. Sigh. Loved Liam Neeson as Zeus, though. :D I liked Percy Jackson, but I'm afraid they would think it was silly. I can still relate to what you said, though - I did try to read Gods Behaving Badly, and *I* was so offended by the first chapter that a couple of THEM consoled ME.

They did like Smallville because of all the references to Apollo and Zeus. And they liked BSG, until there towards the end when it turned rather anti-polytheism.

Bronte

Blessed to be sharing my life with: 3 angels, 1 Pegasus, 1 chupacabra, 1 encantado, 1 cambion, and quite a few Immortals.
SpiritInTheWater
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 26
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: gold dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Do not have one. Any thoughts?

Bella wrote::ot: Dilvsy, Metatron is considered to be an Archangel by some and one of the largest angels in Heaven. :candlep: :angel:

:computer: http://www.crystalinks.com/metatron.html & http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metatron
:ot: I am very interested in this fellow. Where/how does one meet up with him?

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I've done some meditation work with Metatron. Seriously, I don't think there is any wrong way to do it... I started meditating and simply called his name three times... and this was maybe the third week into my attempts at meditation. I simply invoked his name and asked him for permission to visit the Akashic Records and I felt myself fly from there.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

::bump::

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

bump

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"
laboshka
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 130
Spelled Number: 105
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Races
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Laboshka
Zodiac:

thank you :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y

The only way to walk through walls, the barriers of space, is through the voids that we create between here and that place.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bump for Spirit Day

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.