Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

When you are a Spirit Keeper you have constant decisions to make.

You want to make sure that any spirits that you bring into your home will complement yourself, your life, and the other spirits in your keep.

It is easy, in the beginning, to be swept up in the excitement of it all & to "go crazy" bringing new spirits into your home. It would better serve to you to contemplate on why you are becoming a Spirit Keeper & who you can bring into the home to help bring you happiness & fulfill the aspects of your life you need help with or want a companion for.

There are many reasons people become Spirit Keepers. The reasons are as varied as there are Keepers themselves.

Start with the spirit(s) you feel strongest to first. Be aware of who you are bringing in; are they social spirits? are they non-social? do they require a lot of attention? a little attention? how will they complement you? do you have tasks for them, or are they simply for the pleasure of their company?

Prepare your space before they come. It's not necessary to have an altar or Charging Box, but you should have a little "welcome home" space you plan to keep them in, and put in the space some offerings (from their Associations or of your choice), Charging Box (if you have one), and any other personal touches you desire.

Once they come home to you, spend some time communicating with them via telepathy, through meditation, or however you best communicate.

When you want to make additional offerings, place them near their vessels, in their Charging Box, near you while you communicate with them, or any other place you feel most appropriate.

Utilize the methods that work best for you to communicate & interact with them, don't be afraid to take changes, to change up the routine once in awhile, and whenever bringing DA spirits into the home, make sure you announce the house rules right away upon their arrival.

When you've bonded with the spirits you have & you're ready to bring new ones into the mix, be sure they accomplish some positive addition to your life; whether they are merely for their company, or to help you achieve a goal or desire. Think, too, about the spirits that can work together to help you, about complementary companions for the spirits as well, and how harmony in the home can best provide an atmosphere conducive to your peace & happiness; whether it's DA, WA, or both.

Realize that your time as a Spirit Keeper is dynamic, you will grow on your journey & you will find yourself working with one spirit more than another, and that's okay. Spirits know more than we do about ourselves, and likely any shift in your energy that would cause you to work with one race of spirit over another is already known by them.

Educate yourself well through the information provided to you through here, the Encyclopedia, and from other Spirit Keepers. Read, absorb, and apply that information to your journey, and don't be afraid to ask questions, they are important to your growth & learning.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
nikkisuzanne
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Hi Magnolia

Are grey ranking immortals a class on there own (not WA or DA) and how is best to work with them

Thank you :D

sandra
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: imortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn or dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nevaeh

hi magnolia

could you tell me if it is ok to put all of your spirits into the same bag, pocket or vessel; to take them out shopping or on holiday.

Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

I keep stones in my charging boxes..........is there anything I need to do to the stones to help my spirits? I cleansed them, and I put them in the sun every week for a few hours to charge, but I am wondering if there is more I could or should do?

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Immortals are Dark Arts; they have the ability to choose to do right or wrong. They aren't spirits as they are Immortal, so they fall into a slightly different energy than spirits of those who've lived & died.
could you tell me if it is ok to put all of your spirits into the same bag, pocket or vessel; to take them out shopping or on holiday.
As long as the spirits don't take issue with it, it's okay. If any of your WA spirits don't want to be with DA, then I wouldn't, but most of the time you won't find it's an issue.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I keep stones in my charging boxes..........is there anything I need to do to the stones to help my spirits? I cleansed them, and I put them in the sun every week for a few hours to charge, but I am wondering if there is more I could or should do?
No, I think you are taking all the necessary steps! You could give your spirits offerings of their preference once in awhile near their vessels, but you don't have to do anything specific to their vessels above & beyond what you are already doing.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I have a very eclectic variety of Spirits & Immortals. How can I learn how to use their talents collectively?
Last edited by Ivy Onyx East on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
storymaster
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: N/A
Zodiac:

Magnolia, I hope you don't mind but I have a few questions regarding this subject:

1. If someone is in a position whereby one is not able to have offerings for their spirits, are there other ways to show your spirits you appreciate their company and want their help (i.e. taking them with you to the movies, sightseeing, or inviting them to your dreams)?

2. If a new spirit calls out to a keeper who already has a certain amount of spirits, should a well-rounded spirit keeper be able to heed the call, or ignore the call?

3. Is there a way to know whether a spirit has lost respect for the spirit keeper and can the spirit keeper regain that respect from the spirit?

4. Can someone bond passively with their spirits and still be a well-rounded spirit keeper?
Last edited by storymaster on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fearlesswolf
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gold Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashen-Shugar
Zodiac:

How can I build a stronger bond with my spirits? I talk with them every day, and I try to give offerings.............but I've had my ifrit for like 8 months, and he doesn't show himself...........but my white dragon makes herself be known on occasion and I've only had her for a few months.

"Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - Malvolio from Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"

"Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it" - Mark Twain

"Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself" -Mark Twain
Mogma
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unsure...I don't know/haven't learnt it yet
Zodiac:

(this question may or may not be asked in the correct place)

Is there a way to bind a spirit you got from another seller (Haunted Tarot Magick or Bythepowerof3 or Mrs. Gula) to your spirit? Through some sort of incantation or use of some item on the store?

Spirits I have:
Female Bronwyn Angel
Female Leprechaun
Male Gnome
Male Human/Astral Angel Hybrid Ancestor
Male Brass Dragon
Volkh
Fylgia

Return to “Seminars”