-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Does anyone have one? What are your experiences?

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

I do :) She said something to me the night I ordered the vessel (couldn't make out what, but it was a soft female voice).
She did some work on my heart chakra while meditating with her, so much so I cried. Manifests as pin prick feelings on
my chin, cheek, lips.
I haven't sensed her as particularly dark, not overwhelmingly so. She's a classy lady.
As far as wishes...I didn't approach her correctly when asking, I see that now...she's kinda on summer break because
my attentions turned to studying magick/working with the magick enhancing spirits/entity in my keep.

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

Hi there Ariana :wave: ::wave::

I love your name, by the way, it's beautiful ;) . I had an experience with my syr ifrit a couple of months back. Here is the link.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 14&t=22854

I hope this helps. Take care :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nikka
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank for replying! I feel a strong pull towards one but I don't really know if it's a good choice for me since I'm mainly a white type person. Does she twist words? What do you mean when you say that you didn't approach her correctly when asking?

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Oh no no, she didn't twist words :) I was just expecting too much too soon. The info I got was she can speed up
karma, but won't do anything to hurt yours/cause universal backfire on you. I'm sure not all Ifrits are like this.
I was also unclear in my wish, and I still am. I have to regroup & think more about what I asked.
However, she did clear up an illness my stepdad had very quick, a matter of hours. And, she didn't let
it spread to anyone else in the house. :thumbup: I sense my lady doesn't like to be working on the same task
as other DA spirits, she wants credit where credit is due.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks nikkaleo! Crankyfish I'm glad they don't twist words and nikkaleo wow,this thread with your dreams scared me! I honestly don't know what to do. I got the feeling that there's one of these ifrits that really wants to be here and help me. It's a "hello, glad I found you again!" type of feeling. I have no desire for retribution although I have one or two darker wishes, mainly love related though. And I know having a dream that the one described would scare the crap out of me.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I contacted the seller and she said that none of the ifrits knew me before but there's indeed one that wants to be with me. I asked my other djinn to give me their opinions so hopefully I'll have a dream that will help me decide.
Nikkaleo I didn't ask you, I suppose you didn't rehome yours after all, right?

nikkaleo
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 86
If I could be anything, I would be...: Alya/Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nikka
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:Thanks nikkaleo! Crankyfish I'm glad they don't twist words and nikkaleo wow,this thread with your dreams scared me! I honestly don't know what to do. I got the feeling that there's one of these ifrits that really wants to be here and help me. It's a "hello, glad I found you again!" type of feeling. I have no desire for retribution although I have one or two darker wishes, mainly love related though. And I know having a dream that the one described would scare the crap out of me.

Hi there Ariana :wave: ::wave:: ,

That was the first time I had ever had a luciferian dream like that in my entire life and it did scare the hell out of me. To say that when I woke up and had a panic attack is an understatement :( . At first, I was terrified that my syr ifrit was going to be bringing me more stuff like that, etc but after alot of time calming down and speaking to other forum members and have a heart to heart with her, somehow in the end, I felt.....bereft if I didn't have her with me. At the thought of us parting ways, I felt such an overwhelming sense of sadness, of devastation :( :( :( ...it made me wonder if I was feeling what she was feeling. After following everyone's advice on the forum, I decided to keep her but I made a rule to her and to my other spirits that I NEVER want to see, feel, or experience anything like that EVER again.

As for a syr ifrit calling out to you, go for it :thumbup: . I don't want my experience to scare you into not wanting one, that wasn't my intention and I apologize for that, I just wanted to let you know that there had been a discussion of a syr ifrit beforehand ;) . I love all my spirits but what she showed me was terrifying to say the least...I mean that I can recall, I didnt see HER doing or saying anything or even being present for that matter, all I recall was the coven and Syr...Maybe she had been watching, a memory, so to speak.

After that dream, I never had anymore nightmares like that ever again :pray: :thumbup: .

Nikka
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I read the whole thread from the link you posted nikkaleo and thank you for that. I didn't get the impression you were trying to scare me, I just get scared really easily by nightmares :oops:
I think I'm going to get the ifrit after all. Any experiences with wish granting?
A more general question: how do people who have ifrits word their wishes? From what I gather the phrase "without harming anyone" may have a different meaning for an ifrit than it has for us so do you explain the situation in detail and be specific of what you don't wish to happen while the djinn is working on your wish?

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

I laid down the law very early on with my Ifrit. I wrote out a list of 'house rules' as people in the forum have suggested, and these are things that he and all the other Spirits have to abide by at all times. No questions or bending or deviation allowed. So being clear about not harming anyone, taking karma into account when they do what you ask and all of that can be included in there.

Also after some thinking and reading about other people's experiences I also added in a rule about 'verification' with wishes. So if I'm asking my Ifrit for something, I'll ask/wish and then say a phrase I chose afterwards to make it clear that this IS an actual desire/task I'm putting forth to it and not a passing "Oh I wish ____" that I don't really want or mean. It may be completely unnecessary but it makes me feel better to have that control and make sure that what I'm saying is understood without question. ^^

My Ifrit is my first Djinn and the first Spirit I truly bonded with. I knew I was potentially getting in deep by taking him as my first but he wouldn't let me leave his listing alone. *laughs* I wouldn't trade him for the world, either. He's very business like and likes to keep things on an almost professional level and can be a handful. But he's also quite warm and has a presence that makes me feel very safe. :)

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔

Return to “Djinn / Genie”