Mastering Astral Projection

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

You're all welcome! Can't wait to hear from you guys.

LePetitMort
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Anna Valentina LeCoeurneige
Zodiac:

Count me in! I'm looking forward to the discussions.

And thanks for providing the material, Mary :) I know it's already been said, but I just wanted to express my appreciation at the fact that you took charge and started this thread. It will be interesting to hear viewpoints from people who aren't associated with the Truemate thread, as well as the ones who are. Different perspectives are what keep things exciting.

~ Anna
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Good to see you LePetitMort!

It's nothing and you're welcome! I'm also very excited with the group! And I'm interested in what will be everyone thought and experiences in this.

bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thanks for putting it here Mary :) . And thanks for the downloads for all the other books! I've always wanted to read Astral Dynamics.

Have read the intro... they do stress to take each chapter at a time and not skip ahead. One it creates a good foundation and two, skipping ahead could put you in a scenario where you aren't ready, and the experience might frighten one so much and that it is harder to astral project since the fear barriers have set in. So baby steps LOL. I'm one prone to skipping ahead to the good stuff.

I'm so excited about this group. I can't wait to see everyone's progress and reading everyone's post will keep me motivated :thumbup:

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Good Stuff :)

Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Mary. Thanks for putting up the book and CD to download and organising this thread ::bop::

Hello to everyone else here :wave:
This is exciting to see so much interest in astral projection. I've read the intro and most of week 1. I''ve been busy setting up my meditation space in a better way and have bought a note book for my dream journal. Will also try to put the brain wave generator on my walkman later today.

Over this week I plan to do the deep relaxation, breath work and energy body stimulation exercises (chakra work).
It doesn't look hard or too time consuming, which is great, and will get back to everyone with Q's and experiences. I hope some people can start this week too.

I plan to start at the beginning and slowly and thoroughly work my way through each week. He says not to do any of the advanced exercises yet and I won't but am guilty of skimming over the rest of the book. I think this program will be good for improving lots of areas relevant to spirit keeping.

Hope you all can start too and tell me and everyone how your going :thumbup:

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Nothing! And I'm glad that you like the others books too Bliss4ever! Hello Killa and Crystalspirit!

Yes, I also believe is better to take step to step so everyone can be ready do the advanced exercise. We are going to get there anyway. You guys can look the other chapters :lol: Just don't do the exercises.

I also read most of first week and I'm organizing things here, got my journal and I'm going to pass the mp3 to my kindle since my mp3 broke. So I'm going to start the exercises soon. I also found simple and easy to have time for them and for the book I believe we're going to end up more open to ours spirits.

I have to say it's great to see many people interested and I can't wait to read about your guys.

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

oh wow...im gonna join in this too if you dont mind, i have been looking for a good book to read, but sadly anything i buy tends to lead only to a mid point of actualy reaching astral projection. This looks more promising! I like this because i can expand the time if needed- but i do hope to follow this as its parts and exercises for weeks and such.
Thanks so much for putting this up!!! Astral Projection always seems like something that is just MADE hard, and it over stresses us...when really thats the total opposite take then what we should be doing and we just need to go slow, and be receptive.
Basicaly this is what i have been looking for, for a while :thumbup:

I hope we can gain some great experiences from this...it deff looks promising!!! :D

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Welcome Caramellesweet! Of course we don't mind!

I hope you find the book useful! Yes, it looks like something hard but I think this book is good because he teach you from the basic until you know everything you need to AP. Some books just jump steps or don't explain everything. I'm glad this can help you and it will be interesting to read your thoughts and experiences.

Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This looks interesting! I will see how well I can keep up - I am leaving to study abroad in a week and a half, so I have no idea how much free time I will have for a couple of months. ^^

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:

Return to “Educational Material”