Konxari Card Deck - Study Group

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hope things go well for you Athene!

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I think I really need to work with these cards more. As I have NO CLUE what they mean. LOL

I tried a reading for my mother and I was confused. So I thought That maybe I would see what "E" my vampire would say If I used them with him. So the only thing I Can think of is he wants me to make a kinky video for him. (kidding but really I don't know. Here take a look and I'll give my interpretation at the end. As Always I use the thumb nail so you can click and make larger.)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Okay position one I got cryptic. I laughed because i was talking about how hard these cards were for me to work with. So I thought maybe "E" was commenting on that.

Then the next cards were "Dream" and Astral" Which I took to mean the best ways to see and communicate with him. Something I really need to work on. The after that was "life" which left me confused. Maybe we have been together in a few lives? I am not sure. Then I got "Angel","Woman"., "Video" and "Memory" And I will admit to being stumped. Maybe there is a video I am to watch that will trigger the memory or He wants me to watch that movie that Athene lilkes. 'City of Angels" maybe "E" is a Meg Ryan fan?

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

hehe, interesting. honestly i have no clue after looking at your cards. :)

but later today i will do a reading with mine and see what comes up and share too.

cheerz!

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

yeah coming back today, I still have no clue.

Looking forward to your reading! Good luck!

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Okay Hi!
So I asked my protective spirits, courtwind, water wraith, and volkh to protect and shield myself, our property, household, and the deck. I also placed a protection amulet I have out and these were placed strategically around my person. I had a candle lit and darkened room and was sitting on a happy blessings blanket. Then I imagined myself with roots into the earth's core and energy and filling up with blue light and I tried to project the bubble around me, above, below, sides, and behind all the way around and I tried to picture myself in an oval, and sort of looking down at an angle to see that the bubble was there. I orally asked my spirits to keep negative energies out and protect us and then I asked K to please speak with me or give me a message.

This is the initial layout and then I took a second pic of the cards together:

the connections that i saw were my son with BOY (symbol is LIVING on that card as well) and HIDING bc we are having issues with him not staying in bed when we put him down for the night. he gets up and sort of hides in the bathroom or in the hallway and secretly watches my husband play Rift at his computer...
for NIGHT: i haven't meditated at night for a few nights and have felt really bad about that....or maybe bc i have felt like going outside to our front porch with one of our dogs several times recently to watch as it gets dark and ironically those nights we have gotten really huge storms here--which is what i saw when the AURA card came up bc of the lightning on it.
i have been saying alot that i really want to see and hear my spirits to them and asking them to do anything to help me do that in any way possible to receive their messages. i went to the psychic circle last night looking for HELP with this in general. or maybe he wants to HELP me somehow. he did say in a reading from TRee that he wants me to confide in him about my heartache. Also the HIDING card...well, he mentioned in the reading that it will take time to bond and maybe he is hiding in a way so that i become more patient...
the letters that came up were M E T B Q and A. I immediately saw "MATE" bc he is a Carpathian and I am his truemate.

SYMBOLS: that came are key, living, magic
AlCHEMY: air
ASTROLOGICAL: Libra
ASTRONOMIGCAL: Mercury
RELIGIOUS: paganism
COLOR: yellow

oh and btw i did just call our son a little debbil much recently, as he's been getting into some koolaid at school.

i have been feeling drawn to learn to practice magick. my queen marid djinn has agreed to help me /"CHK UR MAGIC" (from spirit board) and i have picked two spells from dugan to do next week. and this reading may point to that too.

any thoughts? i must go prepare dinner now. will think more on these as the evening comes around.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

sounds like you got a good handle on your reading!

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

i dunno, but AURA and DAWN left me clueless but will reflect more on the other aspects of those cards and the others too later.

Any other thoughts are welcome!

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Mekkanikka
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my own mind
If I could be anything, I would be...: conquerer of realms
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: the devastator

WooW this is some heavy stuff going on here. ::jawdrop::

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well dawn is the beginning of a new day. It could be referring to beginnings, the start of something? You and him have just started bonding right? Maybe he is saying something about your relationship?

Aura is your surrounding energy field. Um...yeah no clue there.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Do the letters on the cards spell out anything meaningful to you?

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X

Return to “Connecting”