You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 155
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Brandr
Zodiac:

I have angel in my blood from the Nephilim angels. Anyone know about or have experience with them?

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: WA/DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: A beloved pet
My magical/paranormal name...: Seer
Zodiac:

The Nephilim were the progeny of watchers and human women. It is said that all children born of the union were male and they were giants. Goliath, from the story of David and Goliath is often considered to be a surviving nephilim. God hated the the nephilim because they were too big and were placing stress on the planet and humans so it is written that The Great Flood was sent to rid the world of the Nephilim. If you want to read up on it The Book Of Enoch describes what happened and why the watchers were sent to earth in the first place.

"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

http://www.heaven.net.nz/writings/thebookofenoch.htm An absolutely fascinating read.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

"Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body." ~Seneca
Brandr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's interesting. So I wonder if my ancestors, the offspring of Nephilims and human women, are then sort of one quarter angel or watcher? Since the Nephilim themselves were the offspring of Watchers/Angels and human women.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well, according to ancient text, ALL nephilim were destroyed in the Great Flood mentioned in Gilgamesh, The Story of Atrahasis, the Bible, and I believe The Emerald Tablets of Thoth. I guess if you have giant in your blood as well, it could be possible. Seems to me a human women would be killed attempting to carry/birth the progeny of a nephilim.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." -Seneca

Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jury still out..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

SEER777 wrote:The Nephilim were the progeny of watchers and human women. It is said that all children born of the union were male and they were giants. Goliath, from the story of David and Goliath is often considered to be a surviving nephilim. God hated the the nephilim because they were too big and were placing stress on the planet and humans so it is written that The Great Flood was sent to rid the world of the Nephilim. If you want to read up on it The Book Of Enoch describes what happened and why the watchers were sent to earth in the first place.

"And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones."

http://www.heaven.net.nz/writings/thebookofenoch.htm An absolutely fascinating read.
Seer - good info, the Book of Enoch is an interesting read.

Templar

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Seichim and Egyptian Healing Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master
Disciple of healing and knowledge

CH MP - Emerald's Magick Emporium
Universal-Rainbow
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

In reference to Nephilim and the Bible, I would also like to interject these two great posts by Ash.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 0&p=198354

Brandr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for all your replies. I'll certainly read Ash's post when I have the chance. I just opened a ticket and I'll try to remember to post back here when I get an answer. Here's what I wrote in the general question ticket:

"For my answer to the Angel in My Blood question/purchase, I learned that some of my ancestors were the offspring of Nephilim and human women. I am hoping to clarify some things about this.

So I wonder if my ancestors, the offspring of Nephilim and human women, are then sort of one quarter angel or watcher? Since the Nephilim themselves were the offspring of Watchers/Angels, or some sort of heavenly beings, and human women and some sources call them Giants and some interpretations are that they are the same as the Titans of Greek mythology.

The book of Enoch says that the Nephilim were the result of the "Sons of God" who took the daughters of Man as wives and that all of the offspring of these pairings were Male; (the Nephilim).

There is a program on the History Channel that makes a case that the Gods of lore (Greek, Norse, etc.) are really aliens whom humans at the time mistook for Gods or just called them Gods, and I'm not sure if this is true and if it is, then what are angels?

I'm wondering if Magnolia or Ash have more specific knowledge of who the Nephilim were/are?

Thanks for any light you can shed on these questions."

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Belenus wrote:
There is a program on the History Channel that makes a case that the Gods of lore (Greek, Norse, etc.) are really aliens whom humans at the time mistook for Gods or just called them Gods, and I'm not sure if this is true and if it is, then what are angels?
[/i]
The Sumerians wrote extensively about the Anunnaki who were purported to be a race of alien beings who they hailed as the "Gods". Very fascinating stuff. Read this:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=14976 The Story of Atrahasis
Then watch this:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9123064992

Image -resemble anything? :eh:

Brandr
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Seer. I read and watched. And I emailed the YouTube link to two others. I knew there was a reason I first wanted to be an archeologist.

SEER777
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Belenus wrote:Thanks Seer. I read and watched. And I emailed the YouTube link to two others. I knew there was a reason I first wanted to be an archeologist.
Sure thing ;) Ancient history is a passion of mine as well. The more I dig the more I find and more question I am presented with. The Earth is SO old that there is no way to know how many entire civilizations came before us and have died out. You often hear the question, "Where is GOD?" If God(s) as the ancients knew him/her/they was indeed at one point alive, then logic says he/it/they could have expired into death. Which bring up all sorts of interesting philosophical questions which I SO love to discuss and debate. :D The Source on the other hand, is something different altogether.

My e-mail isn't available on the forum so you might have e-mailed someone else. If you are comfortable with it, just post them here. This is your thread after all and you can take it in whatever direction you choose. :hug: :peace:

Return to “Angel Races”