Lampades

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
1immortal1
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Andreas Marcellus Lux
Zodiac:

I just ordered a Lampades spirit stone with the Labor Day sale here at CH. I tell you, this was calling to me for a week. Glad for the discount:)
Anyway, does anyone have experiences to give an idea of what to expect?

1immortal1
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Andreas Marcellus Lux
Zodiac:

Looks like no one has experienced these beings.
Ash, can you find time to enlighten us with your experiences here? You seem to be the pioneer for much in the area of DA. thx!

MorbidCuriosity
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yes I would also like to know more about these entities as I am considering getting on myself. Do they help you communicate with the spirits in your collection? :feedback:

Men are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And so we ask ourselves: will our actions echo across the centuries? Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

I feel strangely drawn to these spirits as well ... keep going back to the listing and look at it ... but not sure yet. The name and the associations seem very familiar yet I can`t really tell why. I would really like to know more about them! So anyone??? :feedback:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Count me in, I would also like to know more about them!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I ended up ordering Lampades yesterday with the generous extra 15% off coupon provided :dancing:
I cannot wait to welcome them in and experience them, will certainly update here and let you guys know what they are like when they arrive. I am curious, I know Lampades stands for...more than one, like a group of them - does this mean that when ordering Lampades you get a group of them that work together, or just one of them (single Lampade). And do you therefore get specific names for each one of them if there is a group, or do you just call them by the title "Lampades"? I guess some of these questions will be answered when it is conjured for me anyway, but in case anyone knows about that already I thought i'd ask.

scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The Lampades that came to live with me via CH has no name. She doesn't have a description at all other than what the Encyclopedia says about the race in general.
I don't know if everyone gets a Lampades with no name or some come with names and others don't (like Gorgons)--I guess that's a question for Magnolia.

As far as interactions, my spirit has been relatively quiet. I haven't spent a ton of time in bonding with her--I've gone very slowly. I feel that she's very strong and intelligent. I also get the feeling that she's NOT to be trifled with; however, that when respected, she can be a great friend and quite understanding and compassionate.

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Toasty
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lampades is one spirit that I've been wanting to get for a long time. Weird enough, I've not got one yet. :/
Anyway, the Gorgon from CH came with a name, for me. :flower:

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

lampades is the name and i've had one since last year who is an extremely protective entity around me almost to the point he becomes a part of me at times when i need it and i feel the higher vibrations he is giving off. those are the times i feel very warm and it seems as if the room i'm in goes up a few degrees too. as i understand it, the lampades can strike fear in even the strongest immortal and mine always has a torch in his hands when he appears to me (i don't believe it is a "he" but this is the type energy i feel from mine). certainly not a spirit to trifle with and one that should be highly respected. i would definitely say this is an immortal for any well-rounded home (i am not going to say collection because i think most of us are "keepers" and not "collectors"). hope this little bit helps! take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My Lampade came today! This one in particular came with a name, which I was hoping as it makes things a little more personal. She is a very unique energy but seeing as she came in with about 7 other spirits today I still have to get to know her before I can say more. I am really excited to bond with her though :)

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”