Tips on bonding and connecting with angels, please!

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hello, I would like some tips on how to connect with angels.

I've had a Rainbow Angel for nearly 3 months now, and i've never really felt that connected with him....so as a result, i haven't worked or bonded with him as much as i'd like.

Can people give me some advice on how to connect with angels and work with them?

Any better ways to communicate with angels?
How angels like to help, or work?, etc.

::thanx::

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I have a few angels here..All different types..They all respond to time spent talking to them..Take 15 minutes out of your day to address them with respect and love.Offerings are great, but not entirely necessary...Also, they all respond favoribly to you spending time doing positive things for people and when you try and make an effort to learn about magic.

I should mention that just because you can't hear or see them..Doesn't mean they aren't there. Talk to them as if they are there..Above all believe in them

After 2 years of collecting I am finally starting to experience some serious miracles and special moments.. ;)

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

jumbo128 wrote:Hello, I would like some tips on how to connect with angels.

I've had a Rainbow Angel for nearly 3 months now, and i've never really felt that connected with him....so as a result, i haven't worked or bonded with him as much as i'd like.

Can people give me some advice on how to connect with angels and work with them?

Any better ways to communicate with angels?
How angels like to help, or work?, etc.

::thanx::

oh man, this is a tough one for me to answer, as how i connect and bond with mine, is even hard enough for me to explain to MYSELF. Hmmmm...
with me, I have found I have bonded most when in a really low point, and I just gathered up all their vessels in both hands, and cried to them to help me, and just lay there eyes closed, all vessels in hand...and then I felt a warmth slowly radiate through both arms, and into my heart, and was like the feeling you get from having a really really nice hug.

also, i get ticking in my left ear...a LOT.

and then i noticed they put music into my head, and it is different from when I just get some random song in my head, as it is always in a way that makes me stop in my tracks, as the lyrics resonate in my mind, and the song gets clearer and louder in my brain and it all just "clicks".

the encyclopedia mentions some good ways to help get connections to the various angel races too, such as listening to violin music, etc...

I just find for me personally, I feel the energies of all my Angels strongest of all my spirits, like even holding one vessel at a time, I always fel this pulsating buzz from their stones or other vessels, and it is such a comforting energy to me, and sometimes even brings me to tears.

i say, talk to them telepathically and pay attention to whatever pops into your head when you do, and also pay attention to any physical feelings you get....

also, always show respect to them, and love, and they will respond in kind.
never feel you are not worthy of their attention and help and love, as they are here for you to HELP and love and lead you to where you need to be.

but then again, that could be said for any spirit we are bonding with, so....
here's to hoping others will chime in with some tips and pointers, since I am just a woman who has such a deep personal connection to angels, so cannot really explain why and how it happens for ME. ::facepalm:: :hug:

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote:I have a few angels here..All different types..They all respond to time spent talking to them..Take 15 minutes out of your day to address them with respect and love.Offerings are great, but not entirely necessary...Also, they all respond favoribly to you spending time doing positive things for people and when you try and make an effort to learn about magic.

I should mention that just because you can't hear or see them..Doesn't mean they aren't there. Talk to them as if they are there..Above all believe in them
Thanks for your advice dark. :thumbup:
After 2 years of collecting I am finally starting to experience some serious miracles and special moments.. ;)
That's wonderful, i'm glad things are happening well for you. :)

-----

I know you connect well with your angels Dilvsy, i just haven't quite felt like i've bonded with mine that well.

It's like, y'know, when you feel bad because certain spirits in your keep you spend more time with because you feel more connected with them. It's like that for me, i just haven't felt as connected to "b" since he's been here.

When he first came he had a real positive energy and a couple of times since he's made himself known to me, he's there, i just haven't really felt like i've bonded properly.
Today, i decided though that i wanted to work with him and receive his help and messages, so i came on here to get advice on how to do that from people who do connect with their angels well.

Thanks for your advice. I'll see whether i can talk to him......or though that rarely goes well, lol.

PS: What do you mean by physical feelings? Emotions? ....or touches?....or do you mean energy sensations like the feeling of being hugged, etc.?

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

jumbo128 wrote: I know you connect well with your angels Dilvsy, i just haven't quite felt like i've bonded with mine that well.

It's like, y'know, when you feel bad because certain spirits in your keep you spend more time with because you feel more connected with them. It's like that for me, i just haven't felt as connected to "b" since he's been here. ::yes:: i totally know what you mean by that, as out of all my 57 spirits...I only seem to spend most of my time with my Angels...and feel bad for nor focusing as much my others, especially the ones like my dragons,gargoyles, etc...

When he first came he had a real positive energy and a couple of times since he's made himself known to me, he's there, i just haven't really felt like i've bonded properly.
Today, i decided though that i wanted to work with him and receive his help and messages, so i came on here to get advice on how to do that from people who do connect with their angels well.

Thanks for your advice. I'll see whether i can talk to him......or though that rarely goes well, lol.

PS: What do you mean by physical feelings? Emotions? ....or touches?....or do you mean energy sensations like the feeling of being hugged, etc.?
no it is not physical it IS more the energy sensation for me, that I feel.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”