Can anyone here able to sense if my djinn is with me??

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
coco
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

i've bought my marid and ifrit from ebay seller.. but so far no respond even after using connection potion.. i'm worry that it is actually nothing more than a vessel!

i've contacted the seller and she says she can sense them around everytime i contact her.. she said they are a little hold back by something around me but dunno what// might be a guardian cos i'm buddhist.. death family (spirit) will still staying in home, buddhist (kuan yin) statue and maybe the god spirits are guarding them from me?

i have no idea now... pls help..........

rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I don't think guardians or Kuan Yin are blocking your djinn. How long have you had your djinn? And which seller if I might ask. I know that Tee Time Brit has an invocation on his website that you could try - it's listed under invocation. While Tee Time Brit has passed on, the site is maintained by his son. http://www.chubitzclubitz.com/

Could you explain what you mean about 'death family spirit'?

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
coco
neophyte
neophyte

i'm not by mean talking bad or trying to talk bad bout any sellers here.. 1st of all, very sorry if i had...

i bought from ebay.. bythepowerof3.

i keep asking her bout my djinn i've had for a month.. but still now, after bonding process, still no respond.. not even a bit..

dreams, other signs, no....

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Coco:

I sense they are there with you though you may not perceive them yet. Persevere, Believe and continue communicating with them. Use the recommendations of this Forum and Creepy Hollows under "connecting" or "How-to Contact Spirits"

Many Many Blessings
WJ
coco
neophyte
neophyte

wsampaio...

thanks so much.. you've help me build up my confidence again.. i'm about to give up..

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Coco,

Hi I felt like you once believe me!! But its the little things you tend not to notice that are their way of letting us know they are around :0) Its things like lights flickering, things falling off shelves, the times you think you have seen something out of the corner of your eye! Remember Djinn can take on any form they choose be it Orbs or Animals :0) Ive been lucky that my Efrit made himself known in a dream in his true form. My Djann has made love to me whilst fully awake so yes Im very lucky and I thank them for this! Before I purchased Djinn I had never seen or felt a spirits presence so I was very sceptical indeed! My marid however has never shown himself exept for the playful things he does!! Hes very cheeky and yes hes with me as he saved my life. A few weeks ago I almost took my own life, I was rock bottom and saw no way out, he put the doubts in my head about my actions and told me the concequences!! Hes shy and I know when hes around as the stones in his ring go much darker when hes around!! Now all my Djinn are from different sellers and Im very lucky they are my guardians and awsome protectors!! Im not any religion and Im not Wiccan or Pagan Im not even christened. I believe in God, The Devil, Good and Bad and believe now we are not the only race created. Please Coco keep an open mind and look for the little hints that you may not normally notice :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Djinnkepper:

Excellent recommendations. These will give Coco and others a good confidence boost in this area...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

hey coco ,i had the same sitution with you , i had a deity at home , chinese one i dunno the name , and i had my past away grandfather on the alter table , so was scared that they be catch or thrown out of my house ... and you need to inform ur deity too ...
tell them they are your spirit to protect you ... and pls dun hurt them , they are good spirit ...
they would not hurt our family ... that is ...

i also had doubt in my spirit which i bought from bythepowerof3
bythe way i do see shadow be4 he(my watcher) came to my house , a black shadow ... and then i know that my watcher had reach , and he was at my mail box .. which i don't know ... i tink he is trying to tell me he had reach my house safely .... but from then on , i haven get to see them ...
hee ... but i know my faries is there , cause when my cat near me , my fairy would play with my cat ... ha ha .. so funny ..

but a main thing is i can't communicate with them yet ...
as in they nv talk to me...
i tink all this take time ...
they need to get use to it ..

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn
coco
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="berrelyn_88"]hey coco ,i had the same sitution with you , i had a deity at home , chinese one i dunno the name , and i had my past away grandfather on the alter table , so was scared that they be catch or thrown out of my house ... and you need to inform ur deity too ...
tell them they are your spirit to protect you ... and pls dun hurt them , they are good spirit ...
they would not hurt our family ... that is ...

i also had doubt in my spirit which i bought from bythepowerof3
bythe way i do see shadow be4 he(my watcher) came to my house , a black shadow ... and then i know that my watcher had reach , and he was at my mail box .. which i don't know ... i tink he is trying to tell me he had reach my house safely .... but from then on , i haven get to see them ...
hee ... but i know my faries is there , cause when my cat near me , my fairy would play with my cat ... ha ha .. so funny ..

but a main thing is i can't communicate with them yet ...
as in they nv talk to me...
i tink all this take time ...
they need to get use to it ..[/quote]

berrelyn, thanks for answering..

u know, i have once worked in singapore before and staying in AMK then Yishun.. i feel that singapore is quite a scary place (i'm sorry) cos everytime when someone passes away, their body will be put downstairs. and i'm those type that scare this kinda things.. hehe..

but i haven't see any black shadows or signs yet.... i wish i would.. i've been informing my deities for 3 days in a row that not to stay my djinns away from me....

and i did the same telling my djinn that they won't hurt them also.. but still haven't have result yet.. hmm....

berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

all this have to done slowly ... dun rush thing .. hee

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”