Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We received official notification this morning that the United States postal service will NOT allow shipment of any packages to Canada until the strike is resolved. At this point we can't even print a shipping label for Canada & the packages sent as of today will be returned to their USA origin of shipment.

We realize that FedEx & UPS are expensive alternatives, but we're willing to take the packages there for anyone who wants to pay the shipping fee.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

ugh,i know the strike seems like it's been going on forever!! the only thing we can get is bills :irked:
i want to purchase more!! :silly:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I had a notification from you guys that something was shipped on the 13th, and am worried it is lost in the postal office somewhere... if you still have it there, can you just please wait until the strike is over to send? i cannot afford to pay more for shipping and really would rather wait. as it was my "who am I" listing, and I do not want that going missing.

any info you need from me, Magnolia regarding this order????

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote:I had a notification from you guys that something was shipped on the 13th, and am worried it is lost in the postal office somewhere... if you still have it there, can you just please wait until the strike is over to send? i cannot afford to pay more for shipping and really would rather wait. as it was my "who am I" listing, and I do not want that going missing.

any info you need from me, Magnolia regarding this order????

it has tracking number LJ868186512US

FiercelyFree
active contributor
active contributor

The Conservative government has introduced 'Back to Work' legislation. As the House will end this session on Thursday, we shall see by then if either the legislation is passed or the Union and Service have reached an agreement............ FF :pumpkin:

It's a beautiful day.... don't let it get taken away !
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

FiercelyFree wrote:The Conservative government has introduced 'Back to Work' legislation. As the House will end this session on Thursday, we shall see by then if either the legislation is passed or the Union and Service have reached an agreement............ FF :pumpkin:
House has said they'll extend to sit on Saturday if they have to before breaking for summer. Hopefully this bodes well!

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

citrine wrote:
FiercelyFree wrote:The Conservative government has introduced 'Back to Work' legislation. As the House will end this session on Thursday, we shall see by then if either the legislation is passed or the Union and Service have reached an agreement............ FF :pumpkin:
House has said they'll extend to sit on Saturday if they have to before breaking for summer. Hopefully this bodes well!
i hope they force them back to work...i know they got locked out, so not all the workers' faults, this is just ridiculous though.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yeah, I read the other day that they would not allow shipment to Canada until this was dealt with.. makes sense. Everything is just stuck in the mail-stream right now.

They do have back-to-work legislation on the table now, as already mentioned here.
Meanwhile the union and management are still trying to work things out, but I have my doubts they will be able to come to an agreement on their own... they have already had so much time to deal with this. It's possible the threat of this legislation forcing them back to work and dictating what sort of deal goes through will push them to handle this on their own though, so that they aren't at the mercy of government when it comes to which offer or final deal they actually get.

Either way there should be a resolution by the end of the week.

CobwebWeaver
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Cobweb Weaver
Zodiac:

I understand and am willing to have my packages wait until the strike is over =)

- Cobweb Weaver, Basttera, Child of Dragons, devotee of Bastet and Anubis X..X 0x.
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

i wonder how much ups would cost me

unfortunately i believe a previous pkg from ch is sitting in the post office waiting for me i hope they dont lose it.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.

Return to “Messages & Updates”