bf going oversea work, which dragon recommded to buy 4 him

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
berrelyn_88
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

ppl pls help , i am buying a dragon , but i don't know which one should he go for... ppl pls help me from your experience...
he is going to a country that has alot of temptation , at batam a part of indonesia... over there had alot of prosutition...

you never try , you will never know
want to earn without paying?click this
http://isabelmarco.com/?r=berrelyn
berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

anyway i ask my bf wat color he like , so i bought a white dragon , and yesterday even be4 his white dragon was shipped , he show up in his room talking to my bf .... and the flash of white light like very happy like tat ... flying ard the air ... ha ha ... then although my bf cannot hear wat he is trying to say but he is still so luck ... then dragon had not been shipped yet lei ... and we lived in singapore... so his dragon can come from us to here ... it was like ... wow ... so clever ...

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Wow Berrelyn: What a cool experience and I am so glad you have followed your inner voice to choose him...

Many Many Blessings
WJ
nocturnal
neophyte
neophyte

I wanted a white dragon.

I tried to buy one last weekend (the spirit stone sale), but for some reason, I always mis-clicked and clicked silver dragon instead. This happened 3 times, until I was sure that I clicked on white dragon.

When I checked my order in the email, it stated that I ordered a silver dragon instead of a white one.

I don't know whether it's a coincidence or whether the silver dragon calling me. But it's okay. If the silver dragon wants to be with me, then I'll take her.

I still want a white dragon, but maybe next time.

Why so serious?
berrelyn_88
Zodiac:

yep , it happen to mi too ... i wanted to buy another spirit , then the cursor when to werewolf which no one move it , it moves by itself ... i using laptop touchpad by the way ... but i dun dare to get it ... becuase it's DA ... but i think i would get it maybe next next month but i would confirm get it ....

my bf whitey ask my bf to tell me to have wisdom to control my spirit ...

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thats so great!
I had that happen before my White actually got here.
: )
Nocturnal, seems like that silver wants to be with you

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Dragon Races”