In the Backyard

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hopefully, the owner have control over the familiar. If it is running loose, I hope it would not hurt anyone. I think with Ash around Magnolia has nothing to worry. But, I do not know of the neighbors.

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Yeah, I bet your neighbors have the heebie jeebies with the strange 'fog' hanging out on one side of your house! LOL. :mrgreen:

Thanks for updating us Magnolia.

Hasta Luego,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
OuJoe
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Cryptic_twilight313 wrote:sorry...what exactly is a familiar? :?
Hi Cryptic!

"A familiar spirit, imp, or familiar (from Middle English familiar, related to family) is an animal-shaped spirit who serves for witchery, a demon, or other magician-related subjects." I got it from Wiki... I hope that helps

There's more information in this Link

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

so it can be any spirit really?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Yes, we know who it belongs to and I know it is still lurking around outside because the neighbor's dog will be outside and sometimes the dog will be barking and on the turn of a dime it is whimpering, cowering and backing up towards his house. Of course you can't see anything and so you know what's happening. The deer have not returned and Ash leaves them a strip of grass in the back to feed on and hide in (the babies usually sit back there and sleep) and their lack of presence is unusual. We usually have a wildlife parade in our backyard and since this Familiar has come the wildlife is sparse.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Yes, we know who it belongs to and I know it is still lurking around outside because the neighbor's dog will be outside and sometimes the dog will be barking and on the turn of a dime it is whimpering, cowering and backing up towards his house. Of course you can't see anything and so you know what's happening. The deer have not returned and Ash leaves them a strip of grass in the back to feed on and hide in (the babies usually sit back there and sleep) and their lack of presence is unusual. We usually have a wildlife parade in our backyard and since this Familiar has come the wildlife is sparse.
Since you know who it belongs to is there a way to get them to keep control of it? I'd be ticked if it were bothering both myself and the animals on or around my property!

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

He's not a very nice person and to be frank I don't really think he knows what he is doing. I think he conjured this Familiar and it was beyond his control. He's a bit of one of those who talks bigger than he really is and it cannot be to Ash's command as it is not his Familiar but there are several local practitioners devising a plan because the person this Familiar belongs to is being obstinate - my personal belief because he isn't capable of calling it back to him.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You know, these people that "dabble" and have NO clue what they are doing just tick me off. They create a mess for someone else to clean up and in this case, it has the potential to be a DANGEROUS mess. Grr! Thankfully Ash should be able to handle what ever the thing is... if he's "able" to. This is a terrible thing to say but this guy needs a good lesson. It makes me think of that line from Ghost Rider... "There's an old saying: Raise no more devils than you can lay down." Maybe Mr. Obstinate needs to deal with his own devils??? :twisted: :twisted:

Best of luck to you both in sorting this out!

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
umbrea
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm with you Dragon Lady, I have no patience with dabblers but some people are just so full of themselves and the rest of us have to be reponsible for their screw-ups.

Magnolia, since this person obviously can't control his own familiar, would it be possible to outright bind it and give it to someone who CAN control it? I'm not fond of banishing a being that doesn't know any better so, I thought that maybe binding it would be a better alternative.
Truly though, someone should keep him from doing things he clearly does not understand but I know that is not moral .

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

she could bind it, I think...but would you still be able to do anything with it, Or control it? since it is someone elses familiar?

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..

Return to “Investigations”