Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Um. I might be biased, but I would love an elf one. something with forests and things. I think that would be neat.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I just ordered the lucid dreaming mp3. Not only is it ridiculously inexpensive (seriously, Citrine - is it because we all emptied our pockets at the CH 50% off sale?), but she sent me the download link within minutes. I love me some fast communication.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:Um. I might be biased, but I would love an elf one. something with forests and things. I think that would be neat.
I can definitely do that! :thumbup:
Farrell wrote:I just ordered the lucid dreaming mp3. Not only is it ridiculously inexpensive (seriously, Citrine - is it because we all emptied our pockets at the CH 50% off sale?), but she sent me the download link within minutes. I love me some fast communication.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Well I emptied my pockets for the sale! I figured everyone else did too! XD But really.. after mixing, editing and mastering the tracks all I have to do is upload and send a link to people. I don't want to charge an arm and a leg for that!

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

Merchendiver wrote:something with forests and things. I think that would be neat

i think that would be a good one! :D not just for an elf but many others....quite funny because i was thinking of something like a shadow or night forest mp3 that would go great for most of my spirits :lol: hmmm...gotta think a bit... :think: jeeze i just love having mp3 meditations for my spirits :D
teehee now im gaining ideas!!! :D i love this!!

i have money that will be processed soon...>.>...ill be buying a vampire mp3 sometime tomorrow or so...:D cant waiiit!!

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I can definitely do that! :thumbup:
Thank you! ::bop::

Kit
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Monsters
If I could be anything, I would be...: kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Kit
Zodiac:

just got the vampire mp3! very happy i did, as i am always looking for something to add to meditation (still not good at it lol) but i love this - just by even listening to the start of the mp3 i feel the music sort of "take me" (only a few songs do that for me) so i am sure i will have fun listening to this later!

(also i have a bum left ear from being sick, and even with that i still enjoyed the start! :D )

LU.??MS
Chaos in a stream of ecstatic fire
Loose desire upon those who acclimate to stale order
No Karma perception - only truth of understanding and the faculties of being within a world abound in dimensional craft.
Right now we are following the dimensional craft of the world, please hold and we will get to your call shortly!
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

hey Farrell, i love me some fast communication too! talk about excellent customer service!!!

i just listened to the vampire meditation, and wow that was awesome. i also felt transported into something beautiful yet dark.

i got the drum one and past life one too, bc at these prices you can't go wrong! and i knew after listening to her samples online that i would like just about any of them. i hope that my shaman enjoys the drum one. yesterday i had the past life meditation playing while i was working and it drove me to go looking for something, and then i found this awesome quote and pasted it on my fb page:

“We could say that meditation doesn't have a reason or doesn't have a purpose. In this respect it's unlike almost all other things we do except perhaps making music and dancing. When we make music we don't do it in order to reach a certain point, such as the end of the composition. If that were the purpose of music then obviously the fastest players would be the best. Also, when we are dancing we are not aiming to arrive at a particular place on the floor as in a journey. When we dance, the journey itself is the point, as when we play music the playing itself is the point. And exactly the same thing is true in meditation. Meditation is the discovery that the point of life is always arrived at in the immediate moment." --Alan Watts

^ this is how i felt listening to this track. beautiful.

Thanks Truemate :vampire: !

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Heys peeps! I just got my past life reading done from Citrine. :thumbup:

It was really detailed and i'd recommend it. She also did a picture of me from the 16th century. :lol:

I got it quicker than i expected, you're right about her being quite quick. :superman:

I really enjoyed reading it Citrine. As far as past lives go, it didn't sound so bad....until i died from illness, but i suppose that's common in those times.

Thanks for the reading Citrine!

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

She does it again. I had a few dollars left over from last week and bought two of her other mediations. I got the Deep Waters and The drum energy.

I have only listened to the Drum Energy as of yet and wow. I have a short shift at work and I am just tired. I remembered the music and popped it in. I defy you to sit still when you listen to this one. It did give me a boost of energy and now I feel I can make it through my shift. Been kind of tired and listless for awhile now. Thanks again. I can't wait to hear the Deep Waters one next!

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac: