Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Just order her past life reading w/ artwork...can't wait!!!!!

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=111179

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I'm kind of scared of past life readings now. lol Let us know how it goes!!!!!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I didn't go into a lot of detail about the PL reading that i got from her, but i have to say, you won't be dissapointed. She goes into quite a bit of depth really, and it's a good couple of pages long.:)

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)

I love the vampire meditation, the music is so deep, romantic, takes you into another world. I love listening to it with my vamps. I love citrine's other mp3's too, but the vamp one still my fav :inlove: . And citrine sends the mp3's super fast too!

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Finally listened to Deep Waters. I have been listening it two days in a row and wow. This one I think was the one I really needed. I finally broke through the monkey mind and got myself centered listening to this. I was in such a deep meditation that I couldn't move. Not that I wanted to, I could just feel waves of energy running up and down my body as I listened.

This was just an amazing piece of music and did so much more that I expected.

bliss4ever
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them :)

Citrine if you are still taking requests, I think a dragon meditation would be great! ::dragons::

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

bliss4ever wrote:Citrine if you are still taking requests, I think a dragon meditation would be great! ::dragons::
I second that. :thumbup: It would definitely be great with a dragon meditation.

I ordered a Life Path Reading from Citrine, which were both lengthy and detailed. It can help you discover your destiny here in life, either if it is tied to a career, to love or to spirituality. Mine has something to do with spirituality, so I'm definitely happy about that. But it will not be easy to achieve my goal here in life, it'll take some serious work on my part to do that. She mentioned three of my past lives that is directly tied to my current life, that is affecting me in some way. I have five other past lives that are affecting this life, too. She told me how these past lives were influencing me in my current life, which was interesting to read about and made much sense. Citrine also talked to one of my Spirit Guides, she can talk to one or more of people's Spirit Guides. But I guess it varies from person to person how many of the Spirit Guides that wish to rely a message to you. But either way it was great to hear the message from my Spirit Guide, it was a very inspirational speech so to speak. So I would very much like to recommend Citrine's Life Path Reading to anyone who's interesting in knowing about their life path, who they are or why they are here. It can most certainly give some answers to those questions, but she isn't listing many of them. I ordered one, so that would probably mean that there are about 4 left. Two on the CH Marketplace and two on Etsy, and then it will be a while 'till she'll be listing them again. I love her great customer service too, she is fast to respond and offered answer to the questions I had. She also offers customer follow-up, so if people wish to talk with her about their journey and the progress they've made than they are more than welcome to. I think it is a wonderful thing what Citrine is doing and I would not know about my purpose in life if it hadn't been for her Life Path Reading. :thumbup:

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the kind words! :hug:

Currently the Life Path readings are sold out, thank you to everyone who bought one!

JUST A NOTE- Someone has sent me a question in regards to the past life reading with art work. I currently can't open the message for.. whatever reason. It seems to be a glitch somewhere. It's not even showing a username for me so I'm not sure what's going on there. I've sent in a query about it and am crossing my fingers it gets resolved. I just wanted to hopefully reach that person and let you know I'm not ignoring you!

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I have a very big pre-occupation with listening to Citrine's meditation music. I love Dragon the most these days. Of course I've also recently purchased 2 custom meditations from her and they too are incredible. It's hard to explain what they are like, so I'm not even going to try. I will say simply though that I highly recommend them. I've also had a past life reading with art work which was so very detailed, you can't help but read it over and over again and link it to your life time today. Very recently I purchased a spirit guide reading (from her etsy store) and a spirit forecast (from the MP). Again it's hard to explain the info she placed in each reading, though I can say for me in particular on the spirit forecast, I'm going to feel more at ease with connecting with my spirit family. Incredible though. Absolutely incredible. All of it. A truly gifted person who, with the very "tone" of her messages, you can tell cares.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Citrine is now partnered with Jules and doing conjurations bound to drawings. I came across a unicorn she was selling and was blown away by his overwhelming energy. As always, she responds very promptly and provides a lot of detail in regards to the spirit, not to mention a beautiful drawing of the spirit itself. She is definitely one of my favorite sellers and I'm pleased she's branched out into conjuring.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X

Return to “Seller Review”