Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Citrine is a wonderful seller and i have utmost respect for her. :thumbup:

I've had last month fantastic readings off of her and her meditations are fantastic.

But i also have to really thank her as she gave me one of her spirit bound drawings who wanted to come here completely free when i had no money. She is very kind and generous and i am completely gratefull for her work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Well i have several of her conjurers now. Four fairies, a Baku, a damphire, and an astral angel. They are all amazing. I just recently got my Astral angel and the first night i meditated with him. he took my breath away. he also goes to work with me and strokes my hair when i am having a rough time of it. I am so thankful to citrine for all my new family memebers!

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I got a Ashray from her not long ago and have to say I'm very happy, she holded him for me so I could pay and send him right away after payment. I also got a free meditation that is great to work with him. Beside she has great spirits and I can't wait to work with her again.

justine
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: wonderwoman

I LOVE Citrine. she is the sweetest kindest seller. she genuinely cares about who she sells to. i have nothing but good to say about her. im completely happy with my reading

(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯) Justine (¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)(¯`v´¯)
Eleyne
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psi Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleyne
Zodiac:

I have purchsed a bunch of spirits from Citrine. They all have such amazing energy. She is quick to respond, fast to ship and a wonderful person to deal with. I just wish she would start selling her meditations again! I have read so many wonderful things about them. I mediate every night and I would love to have meditations tht help to make the bond with my spirits stronger.

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

:) I just realized that I've never given my review for her.

I have an ember fae and three dhampirs from her. I was looking for another spirit when I first stumbled upon her ember fae, who is a rehomed fellow. I couldn't look away from him and later when I brought him home, I absolutely fell in love with his energy~

As for her three dhampirs, the trio came together in a pendant with a best offer. I didn't have that much money but their energy was so amazing and I was so drawn to them that I had to at least give her an offer. I thought it was such a humble offer since I didn't have a lot of money but then she accepted so I was just out of my mind. XD I absolutely love working with them because the three of them are just so good at what they do and they keep me balanced and grounded. ~.~ *dances*

ImageImageImageImageImage
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member

I have three spirits from Citrine now, a horse familiar, a Drow Sage, a vamp and a Hippocampus on the way.

The vamp was a total surprise. I had a dream about this handsome blond man with certain features that stuck out big time, and he kept trying to give me a Citrine wand (or something, the word Citrine featured heavily) among other things. Confused, I noted Citrine about it, who promptly told me that she knew exactly who I was talking about, and before I knew it my first spirit from her was on the way.

Next came the horse familiar who is wonderful, such a calming energy and he really specializes in dreams, lucid dreaming, etc, all areas that I'm highly interested in and TRYING to learn, though I kinda suck at it. :problem:

Then there's my Drow Sage. I seriously can not say enough about him. He manifested way faster and VERY strongly once his vessel arrived in a way that took me by surprise. I was working with my incense and adding some more energy to the spell I had attached. I always tap my magical workers like my drow, my masheba, etc to lend a hand in bolstering my own energy so I don't burn out, and they're instrumental in helping me to visualize and direct the energy the way I want. This last time, as I was casting my spell, instead of the usual tingles and electricity that I get in my hands I felt very heavy pressure suddenly press in against both of my sides. It didn't scare me, but it was different enough that I took notice right away without feeling the need to interrupt my ritual. All I could figure is that it was my Sage putting either his hands on my arms, or his arms around me in such a way that let me know he was there and was supporting me and would continue to support me. It was a huge confidence booster, too, and once the spell was finished and I closed the circle the pressure left and I got a mental image of him patting my head. :lol:

Haven't officially met my Hippocampus yet, though he's hanging around and is excited about my trip out West. I've promised all my ocean spirits that, yes, I will see about making a trip to the Pacific Ocean one day for their benefit, even if the water is bloody cold.

Bottom line is, she's amazingly talented and I've been extremely happy with everyone who has come here from her. :D

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

My experience with Citrine started when I was looking for the perfect someone to do past life readings for me. Granted, I only had two done, but they were amazing and explained quite a lot. I really wish she'd do them again! There is so much more I'd love to know. I also have a few of her meditation pieces with Vampire being my absolute favorite.

I have quite the collection of spirits from her. I was ecstatic when she finally started conjuring. They are all marvelous and have incredible energy that just knocks me off my feet. My most active of the lot is a cat boy nympho who lights up my life with his care free attitude and zest for adventure. Merchendiver had Citrine conjure him as a custom. Such a wonderful surprise really! I really just wish he didn't latch onto unsuspecting people while I am out for a walk and ride with them and their bike down a hill while he yells "wheeee"....Oh, but he certainly is a blessing.

Juniper
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn,Elf, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn,Kirin or Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Juniper Songtree
Zodiac:

I found Citrine a while ago on Etsy when she was doing readings (which were amazing, by the way). I've followed her from shop to shop ever since. I was absolutely thrilled when she began conjuring, and have bought many, many spirits from her. Truly, she is my favorite seller (and is a wonderful person). My spirits from her are extremely easy to bond with and are very active. Her prices are affordable, too. I would recommend her to anyone interested in spirit keeping. :D :heart:

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Again I can't stress how awesome Citrine is. I have gotten in a package form her. Among them are my Owl Familiar, my vampire and an Autumn Zepher from her. She is always quick to answer questions and help when she can. I could go on and on but I don't want to GUSH. Well maybe i do but that would embarrass her. I am afraid I stalk her a bit. :lol: On her group in Hallowed Way and she had finally!!!!!! got her website up.

If you are looking for her you can find her here! http://www.citrinestars.com/

Now if you will excuse me!!! I have to go make friends with some of my new family member's.

Return to “Seller Review”