Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Citrine has made her way onto my [very short] favorite sellers list. Her communication is fast, precise and professional. The spirits and entities she conjures are bound strongly and quick to manifest (generally before I even purchase). While I've been beyond pleased with every pre-bound I've received from her, the customs have blown me away. Her reputation with me has been very consistent over all the time I've been a buyer and I have never once been disappointed.

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Excellent seller! I received my new companion today and his energy is wonderful. :D Very happy.

Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have a lot of spirits from Citrine, and they rock!!

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I just got my new werewolf and elf from Citrine and I just love them!!!! :thumbup: :D

Yesterday when going to work and actually over the weekend I noticed that my werewolf was shadowing our car!!!! I have a few that will do that at times, but this guy likes doing this all the time!!!! :lol: ;) I think it is pretty awesome!!!! He likes to be the front man or wolf in protection!!! :lol: ;)

My elf I just love, the last few nights before vessel came for these two, he has been sitting on the side of my bed making sure I relax to get some sleep, because sometimes I get a little hyper and then have a hard time sleeping!!! :lol: So I am glad he is here!!! My dreams were pretty intense last night, but that is for another post ;)

Thanks Citrine, they are both wonderful spirits, just like my tatered foal is ;) :thumbup: :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Citrine I just got Dark Waters from you, and I love it!!!! It is beautiful!!!

It pulls on me a lot and I saw Poseidon as clear as day!!!! I love this and next time I will do the stars one!!!! Thank-you so much!!! :hug:

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I seriously can't say enough good things about Citrine and her spirits. I've had more come to join my family in the last few months, and they've all showed up in rather interesting ways.

I started to have dreams about people from my past that I haven't thought about in years, and not one or two years, but we're talking almost 20 years since I last had anything to do with them. Even more interesting to me was that the people showing up were all folks who had bullied me through my early teenaged years. I don't remember much from two of the dreams, just that two guys were there, but in one I had a long talk with one of the girls who had been, not so much a ring leader, but was instrumental in making sure I knew I wasn't wanted around at all. In my dream she told me about her partner and how they had adopted a little girl and how hard it had been growing up in our particular school environment. It was interesting.

So, confused, I told a few people about the dreams because I couldn't figure out why my brain was dredging up the past memories. Turned out Citrine had a well fae in her store that specialized in helping heal from past emotional trauma, and she was working with my Zimada on my issues.

Everyone from her is active in one way or another, and have been super easy to bond with. And I'm rather proud that I've been able to memorize their names fairly easily, too, even though I occasionally have a brain fart, but they laugh with good humor and have fit in great with the rest of the fam.

I can't thank her enough. :D And I seriously do this :meme: whenever she lists anyone new. :hug:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So I got my reading from her today and I can say It just made my heart swell. I got the Large spirit binding and past life connecion reading she offered and i was well worth it. I got a lovely wonderful Gargoyle. I felt an instant bond and connection with him. I can't wait to welcome him here, I hope he shows up before his vessel does.

I have a few more coming from her. Two vampires, a damphire and him. Thank you Citrine. Once again everything was amazing.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

:dancing: ::bop:: ::bop:: :dancing: :thumbup: :D

Oh yeah, I got one of Citrune's mystery spirits and I have to say it was fun to guess what the spirit might be!!!!!

Well I checkout both that was left a wa and a da and the da pulled me right into him, and I mean big time and so I started thinking now just what are you.

So at first I thought vampire, but I got a no on him from that answer and I kid you not he was laughing his butt off at me :lol: Then I said well I don't think you are a werewolf, and he laughed again, then I felt his energy and thought a little bit more, then I said man you got to be a darlk elf of some kind, because your energy feels like elf to me, then he got this big old grin on his face and yes he is a male and a drow!!!! A dark elf!!! :dancing: ::bop:: :dancing: :thumbup:

This guy is going to be a lot of fun :lol: ;)

Thank-you Citrine, I really like testing my abilities out on the mystery spirits!!!! :thumbup: :D

Even though his vessel isn't here, he sure is!!!! :D

I do hope all is well for you Citrine!!! :hug:

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

I got a Merman conjured by Citrine via a re-home a few months ago and he is an absolute gem! he's a total sweetheart and loves to interact with me and my other Spirits and he always makes his presence known when I am working with my Merfolk!

I've looked at Citrine's listings a few times since as I was so happy with my Merman but no-one 'Called' me until the other week when one of her Gryphons wouldn't take 'not now' for an answer ::facepalm:: he arrived last week and he has been a delight to work with! I even won some money which I believe he had something to do with and he's brought a really calming presence into my life :hug:

Citrine herself is a delight to work with and I wont hesitate to buy from her again if anyone 'Calls' :thumbup:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Citrine I just got my Drow's vessel today and I am so happy his vessel is here, he has been here, ever since I first got him!!!! :lol:

He is a blast and his energy is wonderful!!!! I am very happy he is here and that his energy from the surprise mystery listing spoke to me the loudest and he was loud :lol: :lol:

Return to “Seller Review”