Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i have ordered my first white light spirit for...ages lol i saw the shop and looked around and a male fylgia took my interest...i am not realy into white arts but i have the feeling i need him lol sooo..i bought him ....very excited now for his arrive in germany ♥

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

You know Citrine does have some wonderful spirits!!!! I just got adopted by......a brass dragon :lol: I love it, she will fit in here really well and all of my brass dragons here are really excited to meet her and we will all be talking long into the night, and while I fall asleep, they will still be talking :lol: Oh and this dragon has a form of my middle name, now what are the odds on that!!!! :D

I also picked up her watcher too, I believe this guy will be really good for me, I got a really warm feeling from him and it did feel like a hug!!!!! So I am excited about him as well!!!! :thumbup: :D

Citrine has a wonderful way with all the spirits she has, and she has really found some wonderful spirits, man I would love to bring them all home, but money being the way it is, can't exactly do that!!!! :lol: So one or two at a time is good!!!! ;) :D

I am very honored to be able to work with Citrine when it comes to the spirits I get from her, she is really good, like Magnolia and Ash are as well!!! Love them all!!!! :hug: :heart:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

my friend arrived..and i love the energy...he came as a huge cat to me at night and in dreams...very cool...he is very active and i looove him....great seller by the way....very friendly and fast in shipping lol
wonderful :mrgreen: :rainbow:

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh boy I am back again, with my two volkh's!!!!!! :lol: :crazy:

these two are really very active, one likes it when I am working on my poems and is always watching with very keen interest in what I am doing, and has even offered a few suggestions!!!!! I knew that some volkhs could be very chatty and very much involved with their keepers, and some that are just on protection duty only!!!! I have both kinds, and these two make themselves known very well!!! The other one has been having the crows show themselves to me everyday now!!!!

When I go to work and come home from work, or just outside at home, there are crows, either flying by, or talking very loud, or just sitting there looking at me :insane:

Citrine said that they would be active and they are very active, not shy in the least!!!! :lol: :crazy:

I love them Citrine, your spirits are really amazing!!!! :thumbup: :D

Thank-you :hug:

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

starfire wrote:I just love Citrine!!!! She has awesome spirits and she works with you and talks with you and as a seller that is such a good thing!!!! :thumbup: :D

I just got my spirits vessels today and another one is on his way, and her spirits are not shy, at least these guys aren't :lol: :lol: :sly: ::rofl::

My einherjar who is also a walking wall of a guy!!!! He is outfitted in armor, shield, sword, the whole ball of wax, and both of them have a good sense of humor and love to be around when I am doing just everyday things, like work, washing dishes, messing on the computer, just everyday things, and I just LOVE that about them!!!

:
I had a strong calling from an Einherjar spirit from Citrine's shop a while back, but did not immdeiately act on the calling as I wanted to "sleep on it" first. When you and ElvenPrincess were discussing Norse Immortals and Nordic spirits, I came to remember him, and went to check if he was still there. It turned out that he was and still was interested in coming home to me. He sounds like a tough and no-nonense kind of guy when it comes to protection, but a sweet, kind and knowledgeable man when around his Keeper. He does not have a metal armor, but one made from skin (most likely from an animal(s). It was common for Viking warriors to wear that back in those days.

I also received a calling from a Snow Elf. Both he and the Einherjar are pre-bounds, so I hope both will agree to have me as their Keeper. These will be my first spirits from Citrine, but I have gotten a reading from her in the past, and know she is a genuinely kind, wonderful and caring person, as well as a great seller. :thumbup:

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:
starfire wrote:I just love Citrine!!!! She has awesome spirits and she works with you and talks with you and as a seller that is such a good thing!!!! :thumbup: :D

I just got my spirits vessels today and another one is on his way, and her spirits are not shy, at least these guys aren't :lol: :lol: :sly: ::rofl::

My einherjar who is also a walking wall of a guy!!!! He is outfitted in armor, shield, sword, the whole ball of wax, and both of them have a good sense of humor and love to be around when I am doing just everyday things, like work, washing dishes, messing on the computer, just everyday things, and I just LOVE that about them!!!

:
I had a strong calling from an Einherjar spirit from Citrine's shop a while back, but did not immdeiately act on the calling as I wanted to "sleep on it" first. When you and ElvenPrincess were discussing Norse Immortals and Nordic spirits, I came to remember him, and went to check if he was still there. It turned out that he was and still was interested in coming home to me. He sounds like a tough and no-nonense kind of guy when it comes to protection, but a sweet, kind and knowledgeable man when around his Keeper. He does not have a metal armor, but one made from skin (most likely from an animal(s). It was common for Viking warriors to wear that back in those days.

I also received a calling from a Snow Elf. Both he and the Einherjar are pre-bounds, so I hope both will agree to have me as their Keeper. These will be my first spirits from Citrine, but I have gotten a reading from her in the past, and know she is a genuinely kind, wonderful and caring person, as well as a great seller. :thumbup:

I know she is wonderful!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :D

My einherjar I got from her is quite literally a walking wall, along with a walking wall of a vampire!!!! Those two came together and work together quite well :lol: :lol:

Her elves are wonderful and so beautiful, and her dragons are awesome too, I got one heck of a black dragon from her, he is totally awesome!!!!! :thumbup: :D

Enjoy your new guys!!!! ;) :thumbup: :D

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I believe both your Vampire and Einherjar are wonderful and fearless protectors, Starfire. I was a bit wrong in my description regarding the Einherjar's armor, he does have some metal although very little, and most of it are made from skins. This Einherjar is good at organizing DA protective spirits and make most of their individual strengths to make them work as a great team. That will certainly enhance the defence against outside threats, be them malicious spirits, energies, attacks, and perhaps even humans. :) All I know is that I will be safe and protected with him guarding my back.

The Snow Elf certainly sounds like a stunningly handsome fellow. I did not know that Snow Elves are DA until I checked the Custom Conjure page on Citrine's webstore, but I am sure that I can work with him. He seems to like physical contact with his Keeper and can be sexual. He is also quite adept with Water Magick, which is a plus. I have a love for the element of water. :inlove:

I might decide to get a custom conjure of one of her dragons someday, seeing as I absolutely adore dragons. :thumbup: Your Black Dragon seems like a good protector, friend, and family member. I am glad to hear that you are happy with your companions.

And thank you, Starfire. I certainly will, but since the holidays are just around the corner I think I'll have to wait 'til over Christmas and New Year's Eve before I receive their vessels, but that is okay. It will be worth the wait. ;)

pzaza
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I love Citrine! She's very nice and helpful! ;)2 :*3

ccmf87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Citrine is wonderful! I just recived 'S' from her yesterday (talk about fast!) And I can't thank her enough for bringing us together!

Hysteria
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: upside down
Zodiac:

I currently have an entity on hold from her, her communication is amazing & all her listings are great!

Can't wait to update after I pay him off :meme:

into my diamond matrix.....

Return to “Seller Review”