Winter Stars AKA Citrine

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
daqaz
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Eneron

Here is reference to its site:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheCitrineStars

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Aprophis wrote:
No, we're not allowed to post links for shops here apparently. Just search for thecitrinestars on etsy.
that's not true. you're not allowed to post links for sellers in other areas. only in EBAY/WEBSITE RELATED (which includes seller reviews, ebay/websites, sellers you love, and for ebay sellers) and also SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS & MARKETPLACE (this however is for the seller to post links to their shops).
creepyhollows wrote:We gladly advertise for sellers, but let's keep seller advertisements out of threads. Otherwise, it becomes a bidding for sellers to respond to threads posting their wares, as opposed to genuine conversations about an entity, magick, etc.

We like to keep balance here between seller ads, and Forum discussions.

We also offer a specific section of the Forum specifically for raving about a seller you love.

Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I received a non-human past life reading from Citrine recently and it was fantastic. She gave me a timeline for the reading and shipping, which she followed to a T. Citrine had A+ communication with me at all stages of the transaction and was great with followup questions too. The spirit I received along with the binding was legit - I could feel his strong power from the vessel immediately after it arrived.

Just my luck, Citrine started a sale of her readings soon after I finished mine. It's still going on now, and the discounts on her reading are around 45% off. It may be a little too soon for me to get another spirit/reading, but it's currently a good deal for anyone who has been considering purchasing from her.

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

AlaunarNoctis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: My friends of course
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

Citrine is easily on my "Top 5 Trusted Meta Sellers" List! She is very good with communication- answers very quickly- and when you do talk to her, she is extremely sweet and helpful. I can't utter enough how kind she is and willing to go the extra mile to help you! She does so much for her customers and goes out of her way for you. I not only consider her a great seller, but also a friend! I'd also like to add that when I come across a spirit listing that I'm interested in, have a connection with, or feel a calling towards, they visit! They'll visit- be it in dreams, briefly stopping by or rolling around on my floor (*cough cough* Cat Boy Incubus). She's one of the only sellers I've experienced that with! In conclusion, she's a kind, personable seller that will give you top notch service- you can't go wrong with her! :thumbup:

I got lost in his eyes, and his ponytail.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

AlaunarNoctis wrote:Citrine is easily on my "Top 5 Trusted Meta Sellers" List! She is very good with communication- answers very quickly- and when you do talk to her, she is extremely sweet and helpful. I can't utter enough how kind she is and willing to go the extra mile to help you! She does so much for her customers and goes out of her way for you. I not only consider her a great seller, but also a friend! I'd also like to add that when I come across a spirit listing that I'm interested in, have a connection with, or feel a calling towards, they visit! They'll visit- be it in dreams, briefly stopping by or rolling around on my floor (*cough cough* Cat Boy Incubus). She's one of the only sellers I've experienced that with! In conclusion, she's a kind, personable seller that will give you top notch service- you can't go wrong with her! :thumbup:
I agree with you, AlaunarNoctic. Her spirits are very tangible and real. 8)|*

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I love Citrine, she has always been so kind and I consider her a good friend as well!!! Her spirits are awesome and very active!!!! I got a Throne Angel Portal from her along with and spirit adopt you that is a black dragon shiffter!!!!!

The angel portal has a keeper with it and that Throne angel is very talkitive, we talk all the time, and he stands guard when I sleep at night!!!! I love that angel!!!!

My black dragon shiffter is a hoot too and very protective, he talks a lot as well!!!! You should hear him when I was at work yesterday and had some trouble with two co-workers there, it was funny, my other black dragon I got from Citrine was also agreeing with my shiffter as to what to do with them both and my two harpies were also agreeing about what to do with these ladies, some things got deflected back to them both!!!!

I love how Citrine keeps the lines of communication open with all of her buyers as well!!! She really loves her work and it shows in what she does!!!!! Big hugs to you Citrine!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I have many spirits and entities from Citrine. Some I have had stronger connections with than others, but that is bound to happen with any spirits. Some just have stronger personalities, too, and tend to jump to the forefront right away!

My male unicorn shifter entity from her is AMAZING! He's so loving and gentle, and his presence just seems to soothe me right away when I'm upset or stressed. He's one of the first entities I turn to when I need comforting.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

AlaunarNoctis wrote:Citrine is easily on my "Top 5 Trusted Meta Sellers" List! She is very good with communication- answers very quickly- and when you do talk to her, she is extremely sweet and helpful. I can't utter enough how kind she is and willing to go the extra mile to help you! She does so much for her customers and goes out of her way for you. I not only consider her a great seller, but also a friend! I'd also like to add that when I come across a spirit listing that I'm interested in, have a connection with, or feel a calling towards, they visit! They'll visit- be it in dreams, briefly stopping by or rolling around on my floor (*cough cough* Cat Boy Incubus). She's one of the only sellers I've experienced that with! In conclusion, she's a kind, personable seller that will give you top notch service- you can't go wrong with her! :thumbup:
I could not agree more with this! :*3 I had a Neptune Retro Soulmate reading done by her. I had a feeling whomever it was my Soulmate was really eager to come through, and the reading confirmed this. I loved reading it and all the wonderful details explaining that past life, the bond between him and me (though I wasn't that aware of the deep bond in that life lol). The reading was really emotionally laden, which made me cry (though they were tears of joy). I also had a calling from one Citrine's mystery spirits. I know I am not that patient at times, which can really block my psychic abilities and communication to spirits and entities. However, I decided to try to establish a connection with the mystery spirit and use my intuition to guess what type of spirit it was. My first guesses were Angel or Elf. However, something told me that "No, that's not it. It can't be any of those. Let's try this again." I kept getting bits of pictures of Unicorns. So I told Citrine that my guess was that it either to be an Elf or Unicorn, but most likely the latter one. And it turned out to be an male Unicorn! 8)|* I am expecting his vessel to arrive early next week. My Soulmate Dryad's vessel is already here. A lovely and kind seller, and wonderful spirits as always.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Citrine is really amazing, very kind and quick to answer any questions and her spirits are amazing as well! I have 4 spirits from her and the last two I got were listed back in October when I had no money to get them (they were in the same vessel). Well a couple of months ago I saw a different vessel at her store with a similar description and I couldn't believe it, cause I had been checking her store all these months in case she had a similar listing because I couldn't get these two out of my mind! I had to buy first and ask questions later cause if they truly were the same spirits (as I felt they were) I wasn't about to lose them again!

Turns out they were the same spirits indeed, they had suddenly changed their mind in October and had asked to stay with her, so they had never found their keeper as I had assumed, and the vessel was different because they liked one of her empty vessels better and had asked to be transferred. Citrine said they probably had me in mind all along and that's why they had the sudden change of heart and asked her to take the listing down back in October, because they knew I wouldn't be able to get them for a quite a while. She also was kind enough to answer all my questions regarding offerings and a couple more things I wanted her to ask them before she sent them to me. They appeared in my dreams a couple of times before their vessel arrived and quite a few times after that too. I'm very happy with them, as I am very happy with my other spirits from her too :)

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Rexielle
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 90
Your favorite spirit to work with: Many different kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

Citrine is an amazing conjurer! I just bought a Sun Dog Dragon from her and he is so fun-loving and affectionate! He is already helping me out (I'll post more about him in a different thread) and I can't thank Citrine enough for bringing him into my life!

Citrine is quick to respond to questions and can place holds on her spirits if you need time to pay. She also has a layaway option. I am most definitely going to keep her on my favorites list for spirits and magickal items 8)|*

Everything in the forest has its season. Where one thing falls, another grows. Maybe not what was there before, but something new and wonderful all the same.

My spirits I am working with this week: (A) Courtwind Angel, (A) English Psy Vampire, (B) Water Rabbit Spirit Guide, (J) Rosemary Elf, (M) Yurei, and (T) Karkadann Shifter

Return to “Seller Review”