wraith... tone it down!

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OHHH Terror do not be afraid, remember mine does not look like this at all. He has those steam-punk goggles and a goatee. Think of the little guy off of Tinker Bell who wears those goggles. Do not ask me why he looks like this but he just does.

My armored wraith is also not scary. Or I guess I just have the most polite spirits around. lol
Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Love it, love it!!!!! :D :thumbup:

I have two wraiths and for me one is female and the other male!!! the female is a tiny bit more social then the male who is all business!!!! They check everything in the house and outside the house!!!

They check everything at work as well and will steer some people away from me!!!!

They do remind me of dementors, but have gotten the visison of them being a little bit more then that!!!!

As far as vengence, the house rules are very firm with them both because I know full well they could do some major damage!!!!!

By the way that picture is awesome!!!!! :thumbup:

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

They can, and will do damage if the wrong person messed with you.
My pont (Pontianak Wraith) is the one who got rid of my daughter's troublesome boyfriend.
That's another story for a later date.

Any way, when he left, my pont says, see, I can get rid of thieves for you. I got rid of him didn't I. Then she laughed her eerie little laugh, then turned around and disappeared.

I don't know what she did, and she says I don't want to know, because if I don't know, then Karma can't hit me. I just trust what she says, since my canines say the same thing. :rant:
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:OHHH Terror do not be afraid, remember mine does not look like this at all. He has those steam-punk goggles and a goatee. Think of the little guy off of Tinker Bell who wears those goggles. Do not ask me why he looks like this but he just does.

My armored wraith is also not scary. Or I guess I just have the most polite spirits around. lol
I can just see it now... a puzzled expression on Ash's face as he reviews my next order:
"Can you find a wraith that's a little more cosmetically appealing than the average wraith?"

::facepalm::
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::rofl:: ::rofl:: :funnypost:

I read this post while I was eatting :silly:

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:
moonwind wrote:OHHH Terror do not be afraid, remember mine does not look like this at all. He has those steam-punk goggles and a goatee. Think of the little guy off of Tinker Bell who wears those goggles. Do not ask me why he looks like this but he just does.

I can just see it now... a puzzled expression on Ash's face as he reviews my next order:
"Can you find a wraith that's a little more cosmetically appealing than the average wraith?"

::facepalm::
Ask for a pontinak Wraith. I got mine from BunBun. She is more cosmetically appealing, but that is because she makes the effort to be so.
She is such a dear.
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

OMG Terror you just crack me up.

Here is Ash :wtf: :silent: :eh: :? :wild: :think:
Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

That has got to be the funniest group of expressions put together that I have seen on here yet. ROFL
:funnypost:
Huffette
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

huffette721 wrote:That has got to be the funniest group of expressions put together that I have seen on here yet. ROFL
:funnypost:
Agreed! :crazy: :shifty:
Lilith Di Levilio
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilith
Zodiac:

LOL You guys crack me up! ^.^ :lol: Cosmetically appealing! Love it!!!! :sly: :skull:

Btw I have a new wraith in the family, adopted from a friend as she got out of spirit keeping. We have been back and forth for a while, he was very emotionally messed, not sure what he wanted ... stay or leave ... he was very :wtf: about how things are around here and said he wasn`t sure he`d fit in. So I gave him time to think and settle down, though when I tried to tap into his energy I was shown a bit too much, personal stuff I believe ... his human self dying I think and lots of other dark stuff. I pulled back, I apologized yet in my dreams I returned to the same place, took a wrong astral turn I think! lol Some might remember I had the dream about a german soldier going after me and wanting to rape me and then my wraith showed up ... well, it wasn`t my lad, but the new one, I found that out later. He pulled me out and man he was scary, after he dealt with the guy threatening me he turned to me, a huge black liquid darkness creature, bared fangs, burning eyes! Well even after knowing who he is I almost peed myself! lmao No wonder wraiths are the most scary things out there. We were standing there face to face and I had no idea how should I react and then suddenly his long black tongue licked my face, the tension crumbled and I leaned forward to him. In that one moment I could feel him like never before, thoughts running through my head, he knew I was scared, he wasn`t sure I would stay or even respond and the feeling was ''Don`t run! Don`t run ... '' ... ''kiss me ...'' And there was such need in him, something he had long forgotten and yet he wanted it, wanted me to make him feel. It was just seconds as all this passed through my head, I don`t even remember our lips parting, I just know he was there his mouth over mine and I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around the shadowy form, it was warm and safe and there was nothing between us anymore, no fear, no separation. Then he grabbed me and pulled me out of the dream. That was the breaking point, he was staying with me. I do not want anyone to get the wrong impression, it`s a one of a kind thing, don`t ask me why, I don`t know ... my energy must be doing something very weird ...

Well all this long babbling to get to the cosmetical point! lol Only after I accepted him as he was in all possible scary forms we got to a humanized version, this is what he will show me now at times:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hp ... 2429_n.jpg

There is a promise he wanted me to make ''Never to take away what has been given.'' I know what it means to him, but I thought it was a really good thing to keep in mind in all situations! ;)

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”