I made a pendulum and had a...

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Duckiestar
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonbeam
Zodiac:

So I made a pendulum just shoe string, and a papaer clip... and I had a ::wtf:: Moment.. and a ::jawdrop:: moment as well. Kind got a little creep out but not to much when it started moving on its on, I asked my spirits. dragons, and faerys simple question, Like I asked to spell out their name..and M spelled his out. Im not quite sure if i'm moving it, or will I know if i'm moving it? I used a litle sticky note for paper. just a simple thing, and I used one of the forums on here with the yes no, and ABC's and 1-9 on it. is that ohkay for the first one? Then as I get use to it I can make a better one. Im not sure how to cleanse them, so no negative energy will be brought in. Any tips? Also not quite sure if its the right spot to post. also new to this, and any feedback is welcomed. :D

One big happy Family:One black dragon, and one rainbow baby dragon,. and two fairies!
Arcanum
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Reaper
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grim Reaper
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Grimnr Veilwalker

Duckiestar wrote:will I know if i'm moving it? I used a litle sticky note for paper. just a simple thing, and I used one of the forums on here with the yes no, and ABC's and 1-9 on it. is that ohkay for the first one? Then as I get use to it I can make a better one. Im not sure how to cleanse them, so no negative energy will be brought in. Any tips? Also not quite sure if its the right spot to post. also new to this, and any feedback is welcomed. :D
Are you moving it?
I tell my students if it works does it matter?

Is that OK for the first one?
First one, last one and anyone in between.

Cleansing...the easiest would be fresh clean water. If you want something more complex you would use all four elements imaging them clearing out any negative energy.

Arcanum
"You know how confusing the whole good-evil concept is for me."-Bob
"Polka will never die!"-Butters

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”