Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Dark Abyss wrote:i'm so looking forward to my reading. of course i opted not to have a spirit.
Why didn't you want the spirit?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

because i have over 200 spirits as it is and i just don't want any more spirits.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I have just ordered mine as well as a white arts reading from Magnolia. I figured its best to get the whole perspective and am very keen to see what someone like Ash or Magnolia has to say about me...

...reading your posts just makes me more impatient for it to arrive!! :lol:

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Search4DLight wrote:I have just ordered mine as well as a white arts reading from Magnolia. I figured its best to get the whole perspective and am very keen to see what someone like Ash or Magnolia has to say about me...

I didn't know there existed a White Arts reading in the CH Store. I tried to look for it yesterday when I purchased the Dark Arts Profile, but could not find the WA reading anywhere. Do you have a link to this product, Search4DLight? You've got me real curious now. :) I'm excited as well about what Ash's got to say about me, I do have DA spirits, but probably have to work quite a bit to fit into the DA community. I wonder about how strong or weak my DA energy is.

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Just got mine in today:

Profile: You have amazing strength of energy & endurance with the dark arts. You have connections to multiple DA races in your past lives & ancestral connections.

Received 2 spirits & 1 spell:
1) Gargoyle: female "N"; 1,051 years; jet black stone skin; piercing yellow eyes; winged & horned; small stature; fast; vicious; loyal; protective.
2) Spell to connect you to the stronger aspect of yourself; the warrior, the adventurer. This will allow you to have new opportunities presented, areas for growth & commitment that are usually lacking when unattended.
3) Troll: Male "C"; 505 years; Incredibly wise; can solve mysteries with quick rationalization & logic; amazing mental process & abilities; fiercely loyal & obedient.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Really great profile you got! I'm excited for you :thumbup:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Mr. T
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:I have just ordered mine as well as a white arts reading from Magnolia. I figured its best to get the whole perspective and am very keen to see what someone like Ash or Magnolia has to say about me...

I didn't know there existed a White Arts reading in the CH Store. I tried to look for it yesterday when I purchased the Dark Arts Profile, but could not find the WA reading anywhere. Do you have a link to this product, Search4DLight? You've got me real curious now. :) I'm excited as well about what Ash's got to say about me, I do have DA spirits, but probably have to work quite a bit to fit into the DA community. I wonder about how strong or weak my DA energy is.

I do a searched in the CH store and couldn't find a WA Profile, how did you find it Search4Light?

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

I can't believe I forgot to post mine. I consider the profile itself personal so I won't post that, but I got a spell for strengthening the DA power around me for all endeavors plus incredible influence in all areas for DA magic & spirits. Got a hellhound (yay!) and a werewolf (yay!).

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
Zodiac:

I finally ordered it too. Can't wait to receive it!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:

I will check for it, i hope it was not one of those for 7 days only...

Return to “Dark Arts”