CUSTOM BINDING FROM ASH :: YOUR DARK ARTS PROFILE

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:I have just ordered mine as well as a white arts reading from Magnolia. I figured its best to get the whole perspective and am very keen to see what someone like Ash or Magnolia has to say about me...

...reading your posts just makes me more impatient for it to arrive!! :lol:
I didn't know there existed a White Arts reading in the CH Store. I tried to look for it yesterday when I purchased the Dark Arts Profile, but could not find the WA reading anywhere. Do you have a link to this product, Search4DLight? You've got me real curious now. :) I'm excited as well about what Ash's got to say about me, I do have DA spirits, but probably have to work quite a bit to fit into the DA community. I wonder about how strong or weak my DA energy is.

I will check for it, i hope it was not one of those for 7 days only...

Here it is..

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1
Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I finally got this after many weeks of waiting :D

A gorgon and a troll came along :wizard:
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

You got lucky, i think some people might not even get 1 spirit let alone 2. Congratulations as you may never have gone out and got a gorgon butt now you have one. :thumbup: :applause:
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

originalldoll wrote:I finally got this after many weeks of waiting :D

A gorgon and a troll came along :wizard:
Lucky you, I'm still waiting for mine. :) But with all the orders from the last sale. plus with the 50% sale now I think it will take some time for Magnolia and Ash to complete each and every order. Though I'm still hoping to get my orders by the end of this month. A gorgon, hmm. I hear they can be very dark beings, not a spirit that a beginner would start out with. Not that I'm saying that you're one, of course. Good luck with your new companions! :thumbup:
Search4DLight wrote:
Szythaxouarya-orna wrote:
Search4DLight wrote:I have just ordered mine as well as a white arts reading from Magnolia. I figured its best to get the whole perspective and am very keen to see what someone like Ash or Magnolia has to say about me...

...reading your posts just makes me more impatient for it to arrive!! :lol:
I didn't know there existed a White Arts reading in the CH Store. I tried to look for it yesterday when I purchased the Dark Arts Profile, but could not find the WA reading anywhere. Do you have a link to this product, Search4DLight? You've got me real curious now. :) I'm excited as well about what Ash's got to say about me, I do have DA spirits, but probably have to work quite a bit to fit into the DA community. I wonder about how strong or weak my DA energy is.

I will check for it, i hope it was not one of those for 7 days only...

Here it is..

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1
Ah thank you for finding it, Search4DLight. It sounds like a very good reading, but I am afraid it may take a while before I might be able to get one.

Has each and single one that has gotten Ash's Dark Arts Profile (expect for those who opted not to) gotten 1 or 2 DA spirits along with their spells?
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I hope I get spirits and spells with this. I am really curious to see what my profile will say. Imagine reading something like "you don't really have a dark side and you couldn't work with DA spirits. If you see something like s manananggal run and hide"! Especially since the DA profile is in the same order with my manananggal, banshee and Empusa. Ok, time for the ::brain:: to stop now!
I do wonder too though if everyone who got this got spirits too.
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:I hope I get spirits and spells with this. I am really curious to see what my profile will say. Imagine reading something like "you don't really have a dark side and you couldn't work with DA spirits. If you see something like s manananggal run and hide"! Especially since the DA profile is in the same order with my manananggal, banshee and Empusa. Ok, time for the ::brain:: to stop now!
I do wonder too though if everyone who got this got spirits too.
I'm pretty sure Ash wouldn't write something like that, Arianna. I, on my hand, was afraid that Ash would write that my DA energy was weak, that I have too much Light energy. Have you received your reading yet? I just received mine today. Yay! So two spirits came through to me and one Immortal. That's a bit surprising actually, but they do come into our lives for a reason. The new family members in my spirit family are a Lampades and a Gargoyle. The Immortal who came through to me is the Egyptian god Anubis, and it seems that he and my Lampades can both provide me with some great insight into the DA realm, among some of the things. But I am glad my Gargoyle has entered my life, too. I have a feeling that we will become great friends and you can never have too much protection. I did not receive any spells to help me with increasing my DA energy, it seems that working with different DA spirits will do the job.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Really interesting combination of spirits! For some reason these 3 together give me a feeling of balance. I haven't worked with any of them though. Anubis sounds really interesting but I don't have a binding of him yet, lampades is a spirit that has gone in and out of my cart many times but I usually decide against it last moment before placing the order,and I'm currently waiting for my first gargoyle in the custom 3 spirit freebie with every order over 100$ that was offered a while ago.
I haven't received my profile yet and I have a feeling I won't be receiving it anytime soon cause it's in a large order with much custom pieces and they must be really busy after all these sales. I'm not complaining though cause I received all my Seotember order really quickly. I'll update with my results as soon as I receive my profile.
Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

thylacine311
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn, Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thylacine
Zodiac:

I just ordered this today! :D

Now begins the waiting game....
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I got a shipping notification for the order that contains the DA profile but all there is in the notes is about a star faery that most probably is the custom I asked for a friend. Should there be notes for the DA profile?

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

-arianna- wrote:I got a shipping notification for the order that contains the DA profile but all there is in the notes is about a star faery that most probably is the custom I asked for a friend. Should there be notes for the DA profile?
Nope, it's a surprise :D
"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X

Return to “Dark Arts”