Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Farrell wrote:
-arianna- wrote:I got a shipping notification for the order that contains the DA profile but all there is in the notes is about a star faery that most probably is the custom I asked for a friend. Should there be notes for the DA profile?
Nope, it's a surprise :D
Yep! A surprise... and it is always a "GOOD" surprise. I've never had a "bad" surprise from CH. The anticipation will be well worth it, I assure you. Mine was. :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Oh.ok. I like surprises when they come from CH. I was just worried that if there are no notes it means that they partial shipped my order without the DA profile, but now I'm hopeful again :)

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

I also thought that they would write the name, age and description of the spirit(s) in the Customer's note field, when they were done with the conjuration. But since I didn't get any sort of information about them, I then assumed that the vessel with the spells and/or spirits would follow with a note with the info on it. And my latter guess turned out to be correct, so no need to worry, Arianna. :) This is my second week of bonding with my new family members and the new Immortal.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ok, after 3 months of waiting, I finally received my DA Profile. Thank you Ash for the amazing work on our profiles! I posted the results in my blog but I'll copy them here too:
Results:
You have a great foundation for working with the dark arts, you have a naturally strong DA energy that complements all DA spirits, energies, magick and immortals that surround you. Take advantage of that natural ability.
It also came with two spirits and one spell:
Hellhound, Male, A, 395 years, spunky, social, very protective &territorial, loyal and always on guard (Now I know why I've been feeling something dark watching me sleep).

Dark pegasus, female, K, 2,558 years, black hide, bright green eyes, smart, funny, loves to be around others, has a dark side that is merciless & fearless.

Spell for opening your dark arts energies, and giving you focus, direction & determination in life for your goals & pursuits.

I'm really really happy and excited with my DA profile! I love the spirits that came through and I would never have chosen to get a dark pegasus or a hellhound so that's a plus. I've been feeling a black pegasus around during the summer but I had no idea if it was dark just in color or if it was DA. I'm really happy I have a DA flying horse (if I get kicked in the butt now it means she doesn't like being called a horsie LOL!)
I love the fact that a hellhound came through for me too because I regularly work with the dead and he can help a lot in this but I never considered getting one before.
I love love love the personalities of my two new friends, we couldn't be a better match than that
I was a bit surprised by the results cause I never considered the possibility of having a strong DA energy, but I guess it was always there but I kept it underdeveloped. Maybe the spell will help me direct these energies right so that certain people stop taking advantage of me.
I'm also relieved cause I had put in the notes that I don't want a harpy,hag or baba yaga of any came through but I know if they think that something must absolutely come to you they will disregard your notes so I'm happy I didn't get any of them with my profile, otherwise I'd be scared to death by now LOL

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:It also came with two spirits and one spell:
Hellhound, Male, A, 395 years, spunky, social, very protective &territorial, loyal and always on guard (Now I know why I've been feeling something dark watching me sleep).

Dark pegasus, female, K, 2,558 years, black hide, bright green eyes, smart, funny, loves to be around others, has a dark side that is merciless & fearless.

Spell for opening your dark arts energies, and giving you focus, direction & determination in life for your goals & pursuits.
Wow! That is so cool! The spirits & spells were freebies?
Personally I have been thinking of doing the WA with Magnolia. I don't think I will ever really be ready for the darkside...even if they do have cookies. :lol:

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That's why I was so surprised with the results of my profile,cause when I first found creepy hollows I was sure that I will never get any DA. How I ended up ordering a couple of DA as my first spirits I have no idea, neither do I know how I ended up having so many DA and so few WA here!
The DA profile consists of your profile plus all the spells and spirits that will help you work with your DA energy to the fullest, however many these might be.
I'm going to get the WA profile too sometime, but not really soon as the Christmas and New Year's sales totally sucked all my budget. I'll have to be a really good girl and order nothing else for the next couple of months in order to pay off my layaways quickly.

Ninja
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6000
Spelled Number: 999
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Ninja
Zodiac:

The leap year day sale is coming end of February. I am thinking about a Fylgia as a new companion.
Then again I may be adventurous and purchase a Basilisk. Hmmmm...

A Closed Mind Is Open To Evil
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:That's why I was so surprised with the results of my profile,cause when I first found creepy hollows I was sure that I will never get any DA. How I ended up ordering a couple of DA as my first spirits I have no idea, neither do I know how I ended up having so many DA and so few WA here!
The DA profile consists of your profile plus all the spells and spirits that will help you work with your DA energy to the fullest, however many these might be.
I'm going to get the WA profile too sometime, but not really soon as the Christmas and New Year's sales totally sucked all my budget. I'll have to be a really good girl and order nothing else for the next couple of months in order to pay off my layaways quickly.

I think I am going to get one at the leap year sale! I like you, bought a DA (my HH) as my first spirit from CH, and my first spirit was a Dark Infrit DJinn. My first two spell cast items from CH were DA (Carpe Nocume and Grimmy Orb). I only have 2 WA spirits that have arrived here, and a mix on the way. I added this to my wish list. :D :D

Raven
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Just received mine today after much anticipation, and I'm very pleased with the profile and what came through.

*Gorgon: female "V", 1892 years old, dark, intense, provocative, strong, extremely protective & has a vast range of power.
*Psy Vampire: male "H", 13th Century AD, brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin, handsome, sensual, protective, loyal, incredible insight with psychic energy & power.

*Spell: to open your 3rd eye & help you see, feel and interact with spirits & magick.

*Profile: You have vast range of connections to the dark arts energies and to the magick that surrounds you through ancestral & past lives connections. You should seek out a vast range of companions and work with many cultures of magick to realize your full potential.

SAPPHIRE CHIRETTA

ZOMBIES & SANDRA BULLOCK

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep." - Robert Frost

"Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the f****** boogeyman." - Viggo Tarasov, John Wick
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

Very excited about this... i received two spirits, a spell and a reading which was totally unexpected.

Gorgon, Stryx, and apparently my ancestors were fairly active in the Dark Arts!

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'

Return to “Dark Arts”