You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have enjoyed reading everyone's profiles :D

I got a CH package today and The Dark Arts Profile was one of the items included.

Since it was in the mailbox when I was off to work I decided to take the package with me to work. Funny little thing happened while driving, on the radio the song: "Hungry Like the Wolf" by Duran Duran came on. I smiled to myself because almost everytime I am carrying one of my werewolf's vessel this song comes blasting on. To the point where I would think to each of them..."well I guess this your song." And ever since then if I am wearing or carrying their vessel; you can count of this song blasting on.

Fast forward to later in the work day during a quiet time I decide to open the package. And of course what spirit came through for me for my Dark Arts Profile.....A Female Werewolf ::facepalm:: of course this makes absolutely sense now. She is my first female werewolf and I am delighted to welcome her.

I feel fortunate because I also got a link to Grecian Goddness Hera and to Egyptian Goddness Bast!

WOW! 3 Kickbutt Females....I couldn't ask for more :D and one amazing spell also. Thanks so much Ash.

And when I left work guess what song was blasting when I turned on the car? Yep... :lol: ....."Hungry Like the Wolf" :werewolf:
Okay the message is coming through loud and clear. She obviously seems to approve of this song too :thumbup:

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Lord_Grey
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Allucard
Zodiac:

Congrats ^_^

The dreamer has awoken

Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

Congrats Darkside!!!!

What a great experience!! Did you think to yourself that it might be a Werewolf at the time?

All 3 of your females are awesome, how exciting!! Now I need to pay mine off so I can see who comes through for me!!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
darksidemoon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't chose one :P
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psy Vamp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks Lord_Grey!

Bryrose wrote:Congrats Darkside!!!!

What a great experience!! Did you think to yourself that it might be a Werewolf at the time?

All 3 of your females are awesome, how exciting!! Now I need to pay mine off so I can see who comes through for me!!
Hello Bryrose. No, not at all. The first thing I thought was my other werewolf. Everyday I take a different spirit/entity with me and he suppose to come with me, but dopey me forgot and brought one of my unicorns instead. ::facepalm:: Once I heard the song I remembered it was suppose to be his day. And figured he was a bit ticked off that I forgot :lol: Little did I know I did bring a werewolf with me :D

I hope when you do get your profile you share what came through for you. Very curious and excited for you.

Confucius says:"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."
Bryrose
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me!!
My magical/paranormal name...: Bryrose
Zodiac:

That is so awesome how it worked out for you!!

Definitely will share when I get it, can't wait!!!

Stop looking for a miracle. You are the miracle. Instead, look to be an angel. You could be someone's saving grace. Someone needs you today.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I ordered my DA profile today...I had it in my wishlist for ages, and since I had't gotten anything the past few months...I wanted to give this one a try, as my curiosity got the best of me :lol:

ell-ess-dee
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vega Aquila

I'll chip in with my 4th post ;)

Received this morning through the post, couldn't be happier..

Bannik, female, 6th Century

Psy Vampire, female, 11th century

Spell:- Encourage Da ebergy for flourishing and enhancement with strength, connection and bonding with spirits, magick and energy..

Profile:- You are confident, honest and spiritual (that's me in a nutshell :)). You can work well with many types of spirits and spells of the DA and you are impressive with your choices for companionship and work :thumbup:

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

thought will share mine:

Gargoyle, female

Psy vampire, female

Spell to provide you a vast & deep connection to the dark arts in whole. It is a great way to provide you some new experiences and insights into the paranormal endeavors you will undertake.

You have a natural connection to the dark arts through your present life & past lives. You should seek out friends in immortals, vampires, and dark elves right now

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
valhalla
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: all
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Nice

ell-ess-dee wrote:I'll chip in with my 4th post ;)

Received this morning through the post, couldn't be happier..

Bannik, female, 6th Century

Psy Vampire, female, 11th century

Spell:- Encourage Da ebergy for flourishing and enhancement with strength, connection and bonding with spirits, magick and energy..

Profile:- You are confident, honest and spiritual (that's me in a nutshell :)). You can work well with many types of spirits and spells of the DA and you are impressive with your choices for companionship and work :thumbup:

you buoght that together in one times??

have any spirit before??

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

These all sound amazing! I have had this on my wish list for awhile. Thinking next month I will get it as a Birthday present for myself lol

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Dark Arts”