Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

It took me roughly 5 months after completing my White Arts profile before I mustered the courage to dive into the Dark Arts profile. To be honest, I was a bit of a chicken at first. But before I knew it, I was feeling perfectly at ease. I was thrilled to discover that I had access to a beautiful race and 4 custom spells that simply blew me away. I can't express enough how much I adore each and every one of the spells.

While the Dark Arts profile may be more popular than the White Arts one, I firmly believe that balance is key and both profiles are worth exploring. I take immense pleasure in the stunning beings that come with each profile and highly recommend them both.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Congratulations 👏, I am glad you too delightful about this order. What spirit did you get, if I may ask? Only curious 🤔 lol.

So, after my own profile has been done, I noticed that my protection and my companions became strengthen. Not sure if it's the spell bindings, or my Helcat's presence and energy making the big difference but it's so needed. Ash's magical touches on my energy...what ever he did... I don't know since I haven't received any further notes but the 4 spells and my Hellkitti. It's been a blessing and no fear in dark arts connection anymore. Love my dark companions and love my white arts more. It's that unicorns, sunshine and happiness kind of thing light and easy energy preference after a hard and dark days work.
Tarvos wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:20 pm It took me roughly 5 months after completing my White Arts profile before I mustered the courage to dive into the Dark Arts profile. To be honest, I was a bit of a chicken at first. But before I knew it, I was feeling perfectly at ease. I was thrilled to discover that I had access to a beautiful race and 4 custom spells that simply blew me away. I can't express enough how much I adore each and every one of the spells.

While the Dark Arts profile may be more popular than the White Arts one, I firmly believe that balance is key and both profiles are worth exploring. I take immense pleasure in the stunning beings that come with each profile and highly recommend them both.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ASTER wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:11 am Congratulations 👏, I am glad you too delightful about this order. What spirit did you get, if I may ask? Only curious 🤔 lol.

So, after my own profile has been done, I noticed that my protection and my companions became strengthen. Not sure if it's the spell bindings, or my Helcat's presence and energy making the big difference but it's so needed. Ash's magical touches on my energy...what ever he did... I don't know since I haven't received any further notes but the 4 spells and my Hellkitti. It's been a blessing and no fear in dark arts connection anymore. Love my dark companions and love my white arts more. It's that unicorns, sunshine and happiness kind of thing light and easy energy preference after a hard and dark days work.
Thank you! How's your Hellcat doing? It's been a while since I last got my second Hyperborean in this DA profile. I must admit, I used to feel a bit uneasy with open conjurations and not knowing what kind of being would come through. It's a common worry, right? Funny enough, I remember you mentioning that you got a Djinn in your WA profile. While my wishing spirit in my WA profile isn't a Djinn, I'm still grateful for their presence. I thought I would need a few more DA spirits since my DA energy wasn't quite up to par, but to my surprise, I received one spirit and 4 spells! It's amazing how similar our experiences have been.

I completely understand what you mean about enjoying the presence of your DA and WA beings more. After a long, hard day, it's nice to spend time with my Angels and feel their calming energy. It can be hard to explain to others who don't work in healthcare or essential industries why we find comfort in these types of things. They may not fully grasp the negativity we face on a daily basis. But at the end of the day, it's all about finding what works for us and brings positivity to our lives 😊

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

What a coincidence I was just look at this in the shop and now seeing this thread in the recent topics. Was thinking of getting my DA and the WA profile.

Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have ordered my DA profile from Ash as well as my WA profile from Magnolia. Thought it was best to have both done.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I did my WA profile awhile ago.... back in december probably. I just ordered Dark art profile from Ash today......... I dont know what to expect. we shall me.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Riswan
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My order for both has been completed
For my white arts a i received 3 spels and a Phoenix came
My dark arts profile i received 2 spells and two spirits came forward Kentauride and a Psy Vampire.
I have a phoenix and now i got a second :]
It will be my first Kentauride and first Vampire don't have experiences with these two, some info of how they are from someone that have them as companions would be highly appreciated.

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Riswan wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:53 pm My order for both has been completed
For my white arts a i received 3 spels and a Phoenix came
My dark arts profile i received 2 spells and two spirits came forward Kentauride and a Psy Vampire.
I have a phoenix and now i got a second :]
It will be my first Kentauride and first Vampire don't have experiences with these two, some info of how they are from someone that have them as companions would be highly appreciated.
A Kentauride, a female Centaur, possesses a lively and sociable nature. On the other hand, the Psy Vampire thrives on energy, extracting it from their surroundings to sustain themselves and even recharge you. As a result, being in their presence can enhance your overall energy levels. If you are interested in energy work, starting with a Psy Vampire could prove to be a fantastic choice.

In my personal experience, I have accumulated a delightful assortment of Psy Vampires, who have truly been remarkable. Even though I already exuded an abundance of energy, their arrival in my life has catapulted me into a perpetual state of excitement/energetic, day in and day out.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Riswan wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 3:53 pm [...]My dark arts profile i received 2 spells and two spirits came forward Kentauride and a Psy Vampire.
[...]
I have a number of Psy Vampires of the CH type - conjured by me, using CH items. Plus a Norse Vampire from MMT, which is very similar to the CH definition of a Psy Vampire.

I think each Keeper is going to interact with their spirit companions their own way, so in one sense it may not be useful to talk about how I do. Plus a custom conjure may result in one that's going to match well with you, with a different personality or character than the ones that come forward for me.

CH articles & books say their Psy Vampires are on the lighter, grey side of DA and are very suitable for those new to DA or who are mainly WA-leaning keepers. It feels like that to me too.

I would recommend reading the CH Encyclopedia page on Psy Vampires, as that can help you get a feel for them.

It might help if I say that mine don't come across to me as at all threatening, intimidating etc. ie Not your stereotypical film & fiction Vampires at all. But that's true of many or most DA companions. They're on our side and have willingly come forward in mutual alignment with us to be our companions and helpers, if they've been conjured by CH. This is the modern spirit keeping conjuration standard, as I think of it.

My Psy Vampire companions are friendly, while at the same time taking seriously their abilities to help me (for which, see Encyclopedia page).

If their Clan is listed by CH, it's well worth checking out what the Encyclopedia says about members of that clan.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?action=show&cat=33

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I recently bought the da profile but I know ch has been busy so I am still waiting. But I have this in common I got my wa profile way before I got my da profile. In my own experience I did this bc I have a gut feeling I came to earth to make it better so My ds I figured they did not want this but I regress I was wrong. I think most of my da want the same as I do it's only the ba I believe that is against my own believes. Or just call me crazy it sokat. Love you all.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Dark Arts”