CUSTOM BINDING FROM ASH :: YOUR DARK ARTS PROFILE

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

I am going to pay off my layaway & this is on order. I am SO excited about this!!
Anyone purchase this? I would love to hear experiences, results from your binding.

Thanks!

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I haven't purchased this for myself, but I imagine it's very worthwhile. Cool that you went for this, if you don't mind sharing let us know what comes of it :thumbup:

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

NoctemAeternus wrote:I haven't purchased this for myself, but I imagine it's very worthwhile. Cool that you went for this, if you don't mind sharing let us know what comes of it :thumbup:
Oh definitely will do!

angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got this and it's awesome! It came with a DA pendant with spells

1. Spell for seeing and feeling DA spirits & energy and for knowing their intentions & purpose of seeking audience with you.

2. Spell for connecting to DA energy on a faster level & with greater comprehension of the task at hand.

Also received a Stryx male - Massive presense in shadow form, impressive leader, organizes and assist other DA spairits in group endeavors, guide and counselor.

and..

"You have a dark side; albeit a non-instrusive one. You have the necessary skills and abilites to blance the darkness that is within you with the light that is within you. take full advantage of that. It will help keep your mind & all 3 bodies focused on the task at hand.

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

angelpaws wrote:I got this and it's awesome! It came with a DA pendant with spells

1. Spell for seeing and feeling DA spirits & energy and for knowing their intentions & purpose of seeking audience with you.

2. Spell for connecting to DA energy on a faster level & with greater comprehension of the task at hand.

Also received a Stryx male - Massive presense in shadow form, impressive leader, organizes and assist other DA spairits in group endeavors, guide and counselor.

and..

"You have a dark side; albeit a non-instrusive one. You have the necessary skills and abilites to blance the darkness that is within you with the light that is within you. take full advantage of that. It will help keep your mind & all 3 bodies focused on the task at hand.
Fantastic! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I received my profile today. Results are in:

- (shortened version): I have a good DA foundation that will have stronger ties. I need to cultivate my powers to provide a stronger backbone for "future endeavors".
What came through: Hellhound & Gargoyle.
Spell: to help recognize steps I need to take to bolster DA energies & powers to make the most of all communication & actions w/ DA Spirits and spells.

THANK YOU ASH!! I love this reading & the Spirits really knocked me on my a**. They both have a very strong presence. I feel as if I have the flu (and I never get sick) and this weird taste in my mouth. Of all the Spirits, Hellhound was one that I never thought I could handle. He and the Gargoyle are definitely even darker than my others. I feel they will bring me much of what I need. Who knew?

This reading is a great compliment to a free short ancestor reading Magnolia did for me. I highly recommend it to anyone interested.

nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

Wow. How awesome for you, dollybil. Congrats. Mine is on its way. I plead absolute ignorance when I say that until someone started this thread, I had no idea that a spirit was a part of the make-up for this offering in the store. I purchased simply because I wanted Ash' opinion on my DA profile.

Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

nelixau wrote:Wow. How awesome for you, dollybil. Congrats. Mine is on its way. I plead absolute ignorance when I say that until someone started this thread, I had no idea that a spirit was a part of the make-up for this offering in the store. I purchased simply because I wanted Ash' opinion on my DA profile.
He will bind some of the Spirits if any come through along with an appropriate spell (it seems). If you wouldn't mind- post your results. This product is very interesting! You must be really excited now!! :D

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

Its on my wish list but I didn't order yet :)

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted

Return to “Dark Arts”