HOW TO CONNECT WITH A VAMPIRE OR VAMPIRE SPIRIT

Resources and links to information on vampires.
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

Darkstar wrote:Lolamadrid.

thanks. and the aloe plant. i was just reading what some other members tried. they put aloe vera on a certain place of their body and the next morning there would be small 'bite marks' on the place the aloe vera was. i read that some members used pure aloe plant and others used aloe vera gel. ???

and also. lolamadrid. i am asuming everything will come with instructions right?
I believe the other members already have vamp spirits with them . i know my vamps like aloe and some like lavender , and jasmine :vampire:

SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

I know I was a vampire in a past life, and I'm almost certain I have vamp blood too, so I would highly suggest getting the 'in your blood' done. I did and I can't wait to know, plus I had 'in your blood' for angels done, and had one! A half angel and I'm so happy he is with me now, since even though he is a distant ancestor, I consider him to be kin to me. :) I eventually want to bind all of my ancestors. :heart: :grouphug:
There are also sites that have 'if you're a vampire' check list so to speak, but it's discouraging because you don't know what is real or fake or what.. I would love to meet a real vampire. :)

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
Taliessin
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dunno yet!
If I could be anything, I would be...: me!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Errio
Zodiac:

Hi All,

I wonder if you could all advise me on something as I'm quite new to all this..........?

I recently received a Vampire from a non-CH seller and left it in its box for a day.

The following day I took the vessel with me to my partners place and later that day I suffered a truly awful migraine that steadily got worse until I was incapable of doing anything but l taking a lie down and sleeping. I couldnt even change clothes or brush my teeth - only sleep.

Whilst this has now faded, I still feel its lingering after-effects. Is this how vampires normally contact people who have relatively little experience or am I just unlucky/still getting used to them............? :count:

I have only once had a migraine like this and that was some years ago, is it just me needing to get glasses/test my eyesight.....?

I havent yet had the bonding invocation from the seller and have experienced difficulty in contacting them (the Seller).

I have tried meditating with the vessel but have yet to establish contact with 'N' the female vampire.......

I am thinking of sending the vessel back.

I would be grateful for ANY feedback/advice/tips you can give me.........................!

Regards

Taliessin

::wave:: :feedback:

P.S. I hope im on the right link!

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Tali.

Alot of people experience different side effects from DA spirits/entities. And a majority of those side effects will be a headache that can last for days.

I myself have gotten headaches from all of DA bunch. It will take some time for your body to ajust to your vamps energy. You can also ask your vamp to tone down her/his energy if the headache and energy is too much.

GOOD LUCK with your new Vampire.

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD

Return to “Vampire Information”