INFORMATION ON ANGELS

Resources and links to information on angels.
ambiew
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is helpful :dancing:

AMBER

"Vampires,werewolves and faeries make my life magikal"
Seeker
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Immortal/Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no idea, never thought of it

I'm interested in the Browyn Angel and love everything in the description except the animal associated with them (Gaboon Viper). Is that a snake? I was afraid to look it up (I'm deathly afraid of them, a fear I'm not willing to confront/overcome)

Does it mean that I would see visions of this animal when they're around me?

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Seeker wrote:I'm interested in the Browyn Angel and love everything in the description except the animal associated with them (Gaboon Viper). Is that a snake? I was afraid to look it up (I'm deathly afraid of them, a fear I'm not willing to confront/overcome)

My hubby has one and all he has seen is a bright blue orb.. Don't think they would show as a viper if they know you are afraid of them.. Not meant to scare.. just think of the protection and support they will provide.. :thumbup:

The Gaboon Viper is a snake..

Info found :
The Gaboon Viper lives on the rain forest floor in the equatorial belt of Tropical Africa. Its markings help camoflauge it amongst the leaves and spotted sunshine of the rain forest floor. They spend most of their time motionless in the paths of where their prey are most likely to cross. Though the Gaboon Viper may seem sluggish, it strikes its victims with amazing speed and agility.
They are poisonous and deadly and they have two large venom glands. The venom is a powerful haemotoxin (destroys blood cells and vessels) and its venemous bite can kill a full grown human within 15 minutes or quicker. It is important to note however, that very few people have ever been killed by this beautiful snake.

Seeker
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: An Immortal/Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: I have no idea, never thought of it

truckingon wrote:
Seeker wrote:I'm interested in the Browyn Angel and love everything in the description except the animal associated with them (Gaboon Viper). Is that a snake? I was afraid to look it up (I'm deathly afraid of them, a fear I'm not willing to confront/overcome)

My hubby has one and all he has seen is a bright blue orb.. Don't think they would show as a viper if they know you are afraid of them.. Not meant to scare.. just think of the protection and support they will provide.. :thumbup:

The Gaboon Viper is a snake..

Thank you for bringing me some clarity. I think that because of my fear, that's exactly what I'll see. Sometimes I can't fall asleep for hours b/c as soon as I close my eyes it's all I can see. I don't know if I'm being psychically attacked or if it's my overactive mind (even though I wasn't reading or watching anything remotely related to snakes)

I'll meditate on Getting a Browyn Angel. Maybe another type of angel would be better for me. I'll let them choose me.....

Info found :
The Gaboon Viper lives on the rain forest floor in the equatorial belt of Tropical Africa. Its markings help camoflauge it amongst the leaves and spotted sunshine of the rain forest floor. They spend most of their time motionless in the paths of where their prey are most likely to cross. Though the Gaboon Viper may seem sluggish, it strikes its victims with amazing speed and agility.
They are poisonous and deadly and they have two large venom glands. The venom is a powerful haemotoxin (destroys blood cells and vessels) and its venemous bite can kill a full grown human within 15 minutes or quicker. It is important to note however, that very few people have ever been killed by this beautiful snake.

CasWerA
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Carrion Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: none. I'm satisfied.
My magical/paranormal name...: I haven't discovered it yet.

I hope this is the "Further Info. Field" referred to in disaprooved email? :help:
Does anyone have information on Carrion Angels? I think that he may be one of the Thornes. They serve "Azna" and remove negative energy, dark entities, from human to fae and beyond which are connected to anything of a deep dark negative type away at the speed of thought. "Great for house/property cleaning of any left over negativity". I have a angelic friend who is a Carrion Angel and we have been together for over 73 incarnations. He told me that we have a job together in the new coming era. The other friends with me are a sphinx, a copperhead, marid djinn, and asscended masters of various origins and some others that I can't mention. My girlfriend's :inlove: spiritual friends, one of which is a fairy (who loves to visit me (some reason she took a strong liking to me)), litterly dropped a brick :ohcrap: (as did her other friends with her) when I informed her of my angelic friend.
There is no information in the CH encyclopedia; and I'd like to know what they would list them as. So when I get a new friend, I must inform my angel about it and my new friend when it arrives so that there aren't any complications. So far everyone's happy. :dancing:

jinislite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

Hi Keira,
I am still new , but I found the CH Encyclopedia very helpful. I typed in Enochian and it pulled some info on them.It comes up Enochian,Angels,(name of Angel) with description:

Enochian Angels have an ancient energy surrounding them that puts you into a unique frame of mind. They have raw, earthen energy around them... they make you envision civilizations of warriors, princesses & mystic beasts. Their power is tangible when you are in their presence. If you are someone who enjoys ancient, mystic energies & being around entities that bring out the most fantasy-filled visions then an Enochian Angel may be the perfect fit for you. There are many different Enochian Angels each with their own abilities & personalities so read through each description before you decide.

I hope this helps you.:)

Return to “Angel Information”