Dream of Faeries.

Discussions on specific races of faeries.
Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: N.A. yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi ALL,

About a couple of nights, I had a pleasant wonderful dream.

I've been reading a lot on Djinns. Understanding them and would really like to have a
a spirit Djinn as a friend soon. On and off, I've also been reading up on faeries. I have
Scottish blood in me, as my great, great grandparents are from Scotland.

Strangely, djinns have been on my mind lately, but not fae folks.

Anyways, I believe it was in the early morning like 4-5am when I had this dream. I was walking
with my wife along this stretch of garden beside a stretch of al fresco cafes. I saw many 'baby's breath'
like flowers on the garden floor. Somehow, it didn't look right. I felt like they should be flying in the wind.
Not laying still on the floor. So I wished for them to fly. Soon there was a strong wind and all the baby's breath
flowers were flying. I was so happy. Next I heard sounds coming from these baby's breath flowers. I walk closer to
them to have a better look. True enough, I was surprised to see faeries.

A few of them actually. The 1st one to catch my eye was a little white horse. It was the size of my palm.
It had like yellowish golden mane and a pinkish tail. Its wings were translucent butterfly wings with a
a golden tinge to it. It look at me and then started flying/galloping away. I started looking around it to see
the other faeries.

Next I saw a 'little pig' with wings. Its colors were copper, brown and black. It wasn't looking at me. It had
dark brown dragonfly wings. Size of my palm. It then turn into a dark, dry and brown 'pod'. Like those dried pods
that fall from trees.

Next I saw a human, female like faerie. She had very pale skin. long blonde hair. pink butterfly wings and she was dressed
in a short pink dress. She also wore a different shade of pink - tights. :faery:

As I walk away further down the garden, I saw more baby's breath floating or flying in midair. I walk into them
and saw a different group of faeries. I don't remember what I saw of this group of faeries. But there was one faerie
that flew past me at head level. She had a human face which was matured. She look like she had wisdom and her face was
like a woman in her mid or late thirtys. As she flew by me, I raised my hand to say 'Hi' to her ::wave:: . She waved back to me with a smile. Then carried on flying off. She had black hair, and was dressed in 'honey brown', copper, black and a different shade of brown. Couldn't make out what her garment or clothe was. She had black translucent wings. Don't know if they look like dragonfly or butterfly wings.

Was wondering what this dream was about. Could anyone help me? Am I suppose to have faeries as spirit friends? :lol:

big.conundrum
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Black Dragon :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: faery/nymph
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ailivesia
Zodiac:

could be a calling as long as you didn't eat ice cream before bed :p
sugar before bed can give you crazy dreams BUT if you have been feeling a pull towards a race of spirit it very well could be a calling! if you meditate or have any other enlightening exercises to bring yourself to peace i would suggest practicing those staying focused on the dream and maybe you can travel and find out and finish more of the dream :)

just my 2cents! :)

:pirate2: <3 fifi
Blessings From Our Home To Yours

2- :faery: (S, L) 1- ::dragons:: (R) 6- :genie:(I, X, Z, C, K, M) 1- :mermaid:(U) 3- :vampire:(S, S, & C) 1- ::gargoyle:: (J) 1- Bear (C) 1- Little girl (A) 1- Nympho(S) 1- Wraith (Wraith lol) 1-Watcher (A) 2-Spriggans (Grayden and G) 1- Pontianak (M) 1- Brownwyn :angel: (L) 2- HH'S (T & D) <3

"Hey I said I was old. That doesn't mean I no longer rock" -Sadlotus
Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

firenza wrote:could be a calling as long as you didn't eat ice cream before bed :p
sugar before bed can give you crazy dreams BUT if you have been feeling a pull towards a race of spirit it very well could be a calling! if you meditate or have any other enlightening exercises to bring yourself to peace i would suggest practicing those staying focused on the dream and maybe you can travel and find out and finish more of the dream :)

just my 2cents! :)
lol. thanks for your advise. and no, i never had ice cream b4 sleeping. but that sounds like a good idea.

anyways, i believe you are right. i'm now attracted to djinns & faes.

i'm looking foward to trying to meditate to find out more. :thumbup: :faery: :genie:

Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
Zodiac:

I reckon it's a calling Pieter. It sounds similar to the funny, magical, whimsical stuff that's been happening to me since I brought them into my life recently.
Yeah!! I think meditating and watching your dreams may give you more insight.
All the best :)

Pieter
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Crystalspirit wrote:I reckon it's a calling Pieter. It sounds similar to the funny, magical, whimsical stuff that's been happening to me since I brought them into my life recently.
Yeah!! I think meditating and watching your dreams may give you more insight.
All the best :)
Crystalspirit, its nice to know you had such a magical experience too. I would love to learn
how to meditate and look forward to achieving it. It seems that many of the fairy experiences
that I read online are very sweet and lovable encounters. Its like these fairies were trying to
get in touch with us humans to help teach us how to heal the world. :D

I LOVE FAERIES :faery: ::bop::

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I agree with the others. Sounds like you are being called.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Faery Races”