surest
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

creepyhollows wrote:#3 Working with spelled amulets

Most of us have a plethora of spelled amulets at our disposal. It is up to you to discern how the practitioner has bound the spell(s) and any activation required. Most CH spelled vessels, unless otherwise noted, work intuitively. Which means it works automatically for you when needed & upon demand when you meditate, hold, ask, or will the binding on the amulet to make its presence known in your life.

You can take multiple amulets and work with them together to create a complementary environment where one spell resonates with another spell on another vessel and they can work in harmony.

If you are having difficulty connecting to a spelled object, the best course of action is to sleep with it under your pillow or within a foot of your bed. During your sleep cycle you are the most vulnerable and with your guard down & conscious mind not interfering, it allows you to connect and repeating this daily over a two-week period will usually make a solid connection from which you can form a greater bond. I would not recommend doing this with multiple spelled amulets at a time, and rather one at a time, unless they are all involving the same types of spells.
I would not recommend doing this with multiple spelled amulets at a time , rather one at a time unless they are as all involving the same types of spells. In this case, what about multiple spells in a master vessel?

Esoteric scientist

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

surest wrote: In this case, what about multiple spells in a master vessel?
For master vessel or other multi-spelled objects, what I like to do is call/invoke a certain spell through intention or will. There might be other ways, though:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Madame Sosostris
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: forest creatures
If I could be anything, I would be...: invincible
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: That's a Secret!
Zodiac:

Lemurian vs Crystal Cear Quartz

Did anything ever come of the Lemurian vs Clear Crystal Quartz question? I love Lemurians and I'd like to find a way to use them. But they (mine, anyway) are "noisy" energetically. It's as if they have their own agenda, as it were, rather than something that will take and amplify my intentions.

How do people use their Lemurians?

The Eight Tenets of Ritual Magick

1. Expect the unexpected;
2. Magic has no morality;
3. As above, so below;
4. There are no coincidences;
5. There is a choice that is no choice;
6. Change is the only constant;
7. Seize the day and there is a price to pay;
8. A true magician must transcend himself.
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Idun wrote:Lemurian vs Crystal Cear Quartz

Did anything ever come of the Lemurian vs Clear Crystal Quartz question? I love Lemurians and I'd like to find a way to use them. But they (mine, anyway) are "noisy" energetically. It's as if they have their own agenda, as it were, rather than something that will take and amplify my intentions.

How do people use their Lemurians?
.. Huh.
You know, you could try to cooperate with them in a way that is similar to spirits. There are things called the genius loci; they are the spirits of specific lands, places, plants, minerals and sometimes even items. An offering might help, as well as simply talking with it.

TheExplorer568
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey guys. So what happens when I have multiple spells bound to my spirit? I basically have all my spirits/entities/spells bound to my spirit...is this going to be a prob?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

TheExplorer568 wrote:Hey guys. So what happens when I have multiple spells bound to my spirit? I basically have all my spirits/entities/spells bound to my spirit...is this going to be a prob?

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk
You're fine. I'm like that too, there's no problems. At most some characteristics of your spirits/entities/spells/whatever will rub off on your essence more easily.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

No, most bindings are set to release upon death of the individual they are bound to. And since most is not all check with individual conjurers to be sure.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

Thanks for the info!

Eliteboy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: phenomenon

About the alter, I've just ordered the red rayon cloth the first time I placed an order on CH. I didn't know what it's for lol
I have an offering bowl but I think I need a glass bowl and also a quarts

Thanks Magnolia for this info I wasn't wrong.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Thanks for the golden info :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Seminars”