Patriarch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would like to know about Magnolia's and Ash's means of maintaining their life force energy while engaged in this calling. Every day you expend huge amounts of energy to conjure, bind, cast, and everything else. How do you keep your energy levels up? Even when I'm just moving energy that's not mine, like Sun energy to heal, it exhausts me. I'd be willing to buy the PDF that describes your daily regimen of energy maintenance, or your training on how to better use energies that are not my own.

Thank you for your consideration.

Adair Lasair Bán
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angelics & Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Patriarch wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:01 am I would like to know about Magnolia's and Ash's means of maintaining their life force energy while engaged in this calling. Every day you expend huge amounts of energy to conjure, bind, cast, and everything else. How do you keep your energy levels up? Even when I'm just moving energy that's not mine, like Sun energy to heal, it exhausts me. I'd be willing to buy the PDF that describes your daily regimen of energy maintenance, or your training on how to better use energies that are not my own.

Thank you for your consideration.
I don't believe they need to disclose how they maintain their own energy. However, maybe they'd like to make suggestions here for others or direct them to something in the shop.

“May the wind under your wings bear you where the sun sails and the moon walks.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit
Patriarch
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Adair Aithne wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:08 pm I don't believe they need to disclose how they maintain their own energy. However, maybe they'd like to make suggestions here for others or direct them to something in the shop.
Well yeah, no trade secrets, of course. I'm thinking the equivalent of body builders talking about their diet and gym routine.

Crow Clan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 5000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hag
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

starfire wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 pm When doing elemental magic using the four directions, North, East, South, and West, some traditions have North as air, with a black candle, and others have North as Earth, with a green candle. My question is, does it make a difference where you place Air or Earth at and the color of the candle?

Starfire ::dragons::
Yes. I think it matters to those who are practicing elemental magic. It's kinda like making sure one puts gas in a "gas tank" instead of diesel fuel or water.

Each of the quarters have their own gates, guardians of the gates, temples and temple attendants, Kings and Court and Courtesans, as well as powers and elemental beings. So, if one is looking to eat at a cool restaurant in LA, that person wouldn't want to go driving to restaurants in Nevada.

Air is usually attributed to the East (yellow); Fire in the South (red); Water in the West (blue); Earth in the North (green, brown, black).

Here is a snippet of attuning to the Quarters.

In Nature, call the elemental kings from the four quarters.
• Facing east, call Paralda, king of Sylphs. Feel his presence, and grok him. You can
then weave him into you, so his power is integrated in you.
• Face south, call Djinn, king of Salamanders. Take time to feel his presence, and grok
him. Then integrate his energy into you by weaving.
• Face west, call Nixa, king of Undines. Take time to feel his energy, grok him, weave
his essence into you.
• Face North, call Ghob, king of Gnomes. Feel his presence, grok him, weave him in.
Then thank each of them in turn.

With the essence of the kings in you, you are now able to call all the elementals, so great
power comes when you cast your magick circle.

As to the elements themselves:
Fire is hot and dry (dry = not wet)
Water is wet and cold (cold = not hot)
Air is moist and warm (some water & some heat)
Earth is dry and cold (not wet & not hot)

One can puzzle over this thinking about the ancient occult doctrine that the Earth is the center of the Universe. Also, in this context, I find, the reference to the Red, White, and Black riders in this CH Shop description of the Baba Yaga to the thought provoking.

"Baba Yaga is a wild witch who is known as the "Mistress of Magic". She is a forest spirit who leads a host of thousands of other forest spirits beneath her. She is a magnetic and powerful influence to spirits and humans alike. She will become a leader, comforter and source of inspiration for other spirits in your collection, especially fae. She had the ability to be both good and bad as she is most like a human in terms of mood and emotion. She is also the sole source of control for the White Rider (who controls Day), the Red Rider (who controls the Sun) and the Black Rider (who controls the Night)."

You can search the internet for old red, white, and black country or faction flags and crests or banners.

Anyway, hope you find, at least, some of that helpful.

Recommended Reading:
Magic of the Future (Karl Welz)

Advanced Magick for Beginners (Alan Chapman)

Both Available in PDF download at Internet Archive.

Magic of the North Gate: Powers of the Land, the Stones and the Ancients (Josephine McCarthy)

Available PDF for download from quareia/text (.com)

Return to “Seminars”