Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Cell,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2l9GuNFnA

I did the quiz on a different site than the link connected to this video and my name would be Delilah, it said. I love that name!

i did really feel creeped out..do you think this is possible bc many others have had fear while watching and reading this same thing, therefore creating some like thoughtform of fear or creature associated with the link? i mean, just like spells, the words repeated over and over many times many ages carry power so how about this? what about images of the burning buildings from 9/11...could everyone's mass tension from seeing these pictures be creating something nasty? just food for thought..

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Athene2012 wrote:Cell,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi2l9GuNFnA

I did the quiz on a different site than the link connected to this video and my name would be Delilah, it said. I love that name!

i did really feel creeped out..do you think this is possible bc many others have had fear while watching and reading this same thing, therefore creating some like thoughtform of fear or creature associated with the link? i mean, just like spells, the words repeated over and over many times many ages carry power so how about this? what about images of the burning buildings from 9/11...could everyone's mass tension from seeing these pictures be creating something nasty? just food for thought..

:peace: emzy
Thanks, Athene ! ;)
watched the video, went to the site given in the vid, but found that I'd have to choose a name myself to play the game..-Ok, this was not was I intended, since i don't have time for playing online games on the pc..:p Doing a short quiz to GET a name would have been funny, but sadly there was no option.. :problem:
Never mind.
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Vampire Invocations”