Do you have an army of protection?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few different protection teams divided to watch over different areas and we are constantly coordinating and reviewing to find any gaps. I do have a larger spirit protection team in place mostly because my spirit family and I decided to create a community together that spans the physical and astral space around me and a personal astral home for those who wish to call our small corner of the universe home. No one arrives here who doesn't call and every member becomes family.

A few areas are:

My second in command living entity vampire with a vast range of abilities who is a blessing and who I love dearly. He supervises the teams and keeps this train on its tracks.

A banishing team including angels, a gorgeous basilisk, an ifrit djinn and a hellhound.

An unbound protection/detection team; an ulaphres angel leads this one.

A team full of the most kick butt of ladies who keep any species of males with bad intentions from seeing me as weak; a gorgon, an empusa, a succubus and a sanguine vampire deliver the pain if any of them feel like being brave enough to want to even try.

A team who guards the physical and the stationary astral area around my home; this one is a secret my friends.

A team who protects the created astral sanctuary realm; this one is a project of love headed by my lead guardian vampire and a living watcher. This one is my vamps favorite hobby to work on whenever he isn't working with any of the other teams or me more directly. The vampire creates with me and the watcher has permanent direction over the protection team and any of the vetting done here.

A travel guard who goes everywhere with me; the highlights of this one are a living volkh, a gargoyle, a haris djinn, the hellhound, angels, dragons, unicorns, fae, elves, vampires. Actually this one is really quite large bc they all love following me about and a lot of them have the ability and drive to protect so it will depend on who is wanting to join my adventures at any given time. The volkh, djinn, gargoyle and hellhound are always with me though.

Watchers and dragons who protect during magick work.

This is an ever-growing area of work we all keep evolving in and this system was built on everyone's strengths and everyone here volunteered for many of these positions by asking to create these groups bc they saw a need I didn't and brought it to my attention. This area of magick is probably my most detailed, I honestly need to do this with my other magickal interests, but I'm very serious about everyone's protection in my family...both living and spirit.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

One of my house rules is that everyone must do their part to protect the keep. That can range from engaging in battle to screaming and running for help. 😂😂 Whatever their skillset happens to be. I can just picture my Arkan Sonney surrounding them with cheerful happiness and cuteness until help arrives. 🥰☺️

0:) >:) ||.||
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

I have multiple protective companions and layers of protective spells. I don't take chances lol I've had people send spirits to harm me and mine, and I've been hexed and cursed.... I'm just sick of it. I figure some of the protective spirits will get bored since there are so many of them, but I think it gives them a way to take breaks when they need to without worrying about leaving anybody unguarded. I know my personal bodyguards seem to work in shifts; when my primary bodyguard isn't around, somebody else will come in and watch me while she pursues hobbies, runs or errands, rests, etc. They all have lives outside of being my companions, so I think it's very important that none of them are over exerting themselves.

they/them

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Protection beings are my favorite, they have become my number one choice when looking for new companions. I am easily attacked by people and unbounds, so for me this is a must apart from me protecting myself and cleaning myself from negative energy.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I just invested into shield 🛡 and protection enhancement plus Enochian angelic protection. I guess as we grow, protection and shielding need to get adjusted. Yes, I have also me companions backing me up.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

Angelik wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:03 am Protection beings are my favorite, they have become my number one choice when looking for new companions. I am easily attacked by people and unbounds, so for me this is a must apart from me protecting myself and cleaning myself from negative energy.
I'm with you. I have about 90% protection beings in my keep. Like one poster stated at the beginning, no one ever suffered from too much protection. ❤️

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

calliope56 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 2:47 am
Angelik wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:03 am Protection beings are my favorite, they have become my number one choice when looking for new companions. I am easily attacked by people and unbounds, so for me this is a must apart from me protecting myself and cleaning myself from negative energy.
I'm with you. I have about 90% protection beings in my keep. Like one poster stated at the beginning, no one ever suffered from too much protection. ❤️
I agree! My friend often asks me why I keep all those protection beings, angelic warriors, vampires etc. can't I just get a bit lighter and keep beings like cute fairies and arkan sonneys only, why do I need all that protection? I say when the metaphysical is your everyday life it will be too much work for only one protection spirit and I don't want to "overwork" my main guardian angel :)| I love protection beings. <3)

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

Angelik wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:36 am
I agree! My friend often asks me why I keep all those protection beings, angelic warriors, vampires etc. can't I just get a bit lighter and keep beings like cute fairies and arkan sonneys only, why do I need all that protection? I say when the metaphysical is your everyday life it will be too much work for only one protection spirit and I don't want to "overwork" my main guardian angel :)| I love protection beings. <3)
YES!! I think because we show an interest in spirits, it makes us a beacon in the spirit/astral realm. I've been attacked by a trickster spirit before. It felt VERY draining all of the time no matter how much I slept. From then on, protection was key. Has this happened with you, Angelik?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have to agree as a keeper, that I myself toped up and invested more into protection, shield and strong celestial and Enochian Angels as well.

I am not saying I have not been protected before. I have invested into lot's and lots of energy CH spells & protection ever since I got into having conjuration.

I also had a recent feedback about my angelic protections and my celestial spirit guides and their powerful alliance to defend me. Never under estimates angelic/celestial beings protections behalf of yourself. Their protection is potent and very powerful.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

calliope56 wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:31 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 6:36 am
YES!! I think because we show an interest in spirits, it makes us a beacon in the spirit/astral realm. I've been attacked by a trickster spirit before. It felt VERY draining all of the time no matter how much I slept. From then on, protection was key. Has this happened with you, Angelik?
Yes, it has happened, there was a period I unintentionally opened a portal and often annoying beings came through that portal, including tricksters. Not anymore thanks to my bodyguards ❤️ and myself banishing, cleansing and closing the portal of course! 😉

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”