Making a wish

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hi folks,
My first question about the Djinn has to do with wish making. I have had my Marid for almost a week. When I opened the package I could feel the ring vibrating. When I placed it on my finger I literally had a strong burning sensation. I was pleasantly surprised. I decided to switch fingers to see if I got the same reaction and I did. So, I guess my little Djinn was responding a bit to his new owner.
Anyway, my question is...how long before I can make a wish? Do I wait for the 30 days or can I make small wishes before the 30 bonding?
Thanks!
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

You can make wishes whenever, however if a bond is in place the better it will be as the djinn will know you and your true desires/wishes.
Peace, light & love

Phil

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Genie:
Have you made an invocation ritual to establish yourself as the Master towards your genie? Have you introudced yourself as his master pledging to show him respect and demostrated that? Have you made him welcome in your home and offered him some medidation time or any other offering?
Follow the information on Djinn and connecting in this link http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ities.html
Follow the information on "connecting" in this forum
Many Many Blessings
WJ
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you both for your replies. Yes I did the innvocation. I have burned lavendar candles for him. We meditate every night....a practice I have done for many years anyway so he is a nice addition to it. I think the bonding is going nicely. I speak to him regularly.
I guess I could try asking for some little things and see how we do. This is a fascinating forum. I just ordered my children a couple of spirit stones. They are very excited. I have a custon Djinn coming from CH too. I think that takes a while to receive, so I think I have time to bond properly withthis guy first.
Thanks for answering...I am sure I will have many more questions....now...to stay away from Ebay! :)
STORMGOD
new here
new here

Things take time.
Careful what you wish for when you do so in a haste.
The Djinn are to be respected and caution is due when dealing with one.
The better you and the Jinn know each other the better off(and safer) you will be.
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Genie:

Thanks for your feedback. i see you have got the experience already. Yes I would recommend small wishes and wishes for others in the beginning...
Many Many Blessings
WJ
Genie100
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the feedback Stormgod. I am in no big rush for wishes. My life's pretty good already! :) Just wondering if we had to wait 30 days. Guess I'll go with my gut and wait til I feel like my new little friend is comfy with me. This is quite an interesting new field.
Thanks again everyone for your input! :) I know I'll have many more questions as my new little friends come into the house !
Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Genie100 - the original Djinn you have right now, did you get it from CH ? Cause if you did Magnolia would be able to best answer your question...

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”