Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light

Re: Black Magick spells/casters/experiences

Postby kenpodragon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:29 pm

Quick fixes are never usually the best fixes. I'm not sure why everyone is so quick to try and try black magick without evaluating all alternatives. Have you considered that maybe the universe is telling you that it is time to open up a new chapter and experience?

Did you ever stop and think that maybe she just wants to call it off and is offering the excuses of the others so that you don't feel as bad?

Going the darker routes, you may very well be crossing some lines you may not want to - in that you may be removing all aspects of free-will from her. Would you rather have her of her own accord, or are you just looking for her to be your slave?

If you are willing to do anything and everything to "get her and keep her", what is the difference if her free-will and the will of those around her can not be exercised. What would be the difference between using black magick and kidnapping her and holding her against her will.

Now, I am NOT suggesting you kidnap her, nor am I suggesting that you call on the black magicks. What I am suggesting is that by going through a black magick route, you may very well be kidnapping her and holding her against her will (spiritually speaking).

I would suggest talking with those who don't want to see you with her and figure out what their objection is. You might want to work on those issues first before reverting to the path of destruction.

But, to each their own - regardless of your decision, you will have to live with the consequences.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Postby sp4retime » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:04 am

You don't have the whole picture, her brother told me she wants to comeback but her mother told her if she comes to me she cannot visit her anymore. And that's what's holding her and the fact that her mother was at a local witch and paid for breaking us apart one year ago.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:02 am

sp4retime wrote:You don't have the whole picture, her brother told me she wants to comeback but her mother told her if she comes to me she cannot visit her anymore. And that's what's holding her and the fact that her mother was at a local witch and paid for breaking us apart one year ago.

Hello Sp4retime:)

Just a thought, but have you tried the local witch whom her mother visited? I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but maybe you can consult and negotiate a deal with her? And also to try to get on her mother's good side, rather than "darker intent"?

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn, Flooding, or Fatigue : P

kenpodragon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher on the wall
My magical/paranormal name...: Darkness from Light

Postby kenpodragon » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:42 pm

So it seems that the mother is the root cause of the problem. You should really try and find out what her objection to the relationship is.

Family relationships are very complicated, and sometimes you run into a situation where you not only have to woo and impress your girlfriend, but you have to woo and impress their family. Think of it as the "cost" of having her as a girlfriend.

Let's say that you do get back together with her, eventually get married, have kids etc... don't you think that she is going to want to continue to have a relationship with her mother - she's not going to abandon her mother for you. If you are consistently on her mother's bad side, do you think this will lead to a healthy and long term relationship with her, or do you think that the animosity with the mother is going to consistently poison the relationship.

This being said, you should really spend some time to start wooing the mother. Take that $1,000 you were going to spend on black magic, and use it to impress her - get some nice clothes, take her and her daughter out to the fanciest restaurant you can find, find out what the mother enjoys doing and buy her gifts, offer the mother to help out around the house or pay for someone to help out around the house, etc...

The sooner you win over the mother the sooner your relationship with your girlfriend can get to the next level.

Take a walk on the darker side of life.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self

Postby Anteros » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:34 pm

kyunkyunkyu wrote:
sp4retime wrote:You don't have the whole picture, her brother told me she wants to comeback but her mother told her if she comes to me she cannot visit her anymore. And that's what's holding her and the fact that her mother was at a local witch and paid for breaking us apart one year ago.

Hello Sp4retime:)

Just a thought, but have you tried the local witch whom her mother visited? I don't know if it's a good idea or not, but maybe you can consult and negotiate a deal with her? And also to try to get on her mother's good side, rather than "darker intent"?

That's a good idea!!!!!
Maybe if you can identify who she is you can get her to do a spell to bring the mother back around to your way of thinking and to let go of the hostility she feels toward you?
Then things should slowly get back to a more pleasant atmosphere all round.
$1000 is way over priced anyway IMO.
As has been written above, I think it would be better used to invite all concerned to a nice evening out to clear the air and try and make a fresh start.

I used to know things

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte

Postby sp4retime » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:40 pm

I already tried having an amiable discussion but had no success, her mother wants someone else for her, I don't know who are the witches, just that they are three and made someting with dirt from my father grave and thats the reason I'm so weak and desperate.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:48 am

Hello sp4retime:)

sp4retime wrote:I already tried having an amiable discussion but had no success, her mother wants someone else for her, I don't know who are the witches, just that they are three and made someting with dirt from my father grave and thats the reason I'm so weak and desperate.

That sounds bad:(

If I were you, first I'll ask for shield/protection to have a space to breath then ask for many many items for removing curse/hex/etc, clearing negativity. cleansing & healing, and then maximize the protection (maybe retribution too?) as much as I can, plus good luck. I think taking care of myself first is important, since I need to be in the state where the girl can still love me as well as the mother can agree with me dating the girl.

Then after feeling replenished and well, I'll start asking for spells/items for getting in the mother's good side, since she sounded like the main antagonist here. Thus after peace has been made between the mother and me, then I'll continue with the return lost love spells/items.

But this is just one strategy, there may be others better fit for you:) And of course, not to rely on magick only, there needs to be physical activities toward the desired result, e.g. give the mother a cake etc. If it still doesn't work, maybe it really is not meant to be:(

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn, Flooding, or Fatigue : P

sp4retime
neophyte
neophyte

Postby sp4retime » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:35 pm

I'm waiting for toadstools to make a spell that will work, all other spells were useless. I need someone to send me some good energy, cause I'm almost dead.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: Hek

Postby Hekhare » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Hi sp4retime reiki and life force sent

Feel The Pulse Of Mother Earth & Gaze Upon Her Beauty

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
My magical/paranormal name...: Hek

Postby Hekhare » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:45 pm

May I also suggest an exercise on energy ( flatten your stomach as much as you can and at the same time pull up your rectum ) and then start breathing slowely but very deep using your whole body like a spiritual lung you should feel the difference from normal breathing best done when your standing or walking also you can send your roots deep into Mother Earth and do the same taking in her energy to sustain yourself until this terrible time is sorted out

Return to “Black Magic”