high_priestess_synthia_rhodes

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Well, I DO believe this was judithsbookofshadows, and I just saw the "fruitful" reaping of my spell work she done for me..This is it...__________. Did all of you see that? I just love the amount of NOTHING I have recieved from this fake, greedy, person. You know, I bought actual lottery numbers for her for a specific day. It was a second chance offer, and after I asked her why she was offering this(remind you it was back in May when I first got started), and she said " oh, I feel you need this". I thought, oh wow, a honest person. I had already been scammed twice by this time. I pleaded with her not to scam me that I couldn't really afford anymore. She went on and on about how she hated fake sellers, and that she was true to her word. Well, keep in mind at this time, she had GLOWING feedback. Well, I got the numbers, and for 4 months I've been holding on to the belief that I had the winning numbers for yesterday. NOT ONE FRICKING NUMBER SHE GAVE ME HIT. Now, remember, it was actual numbers she "saw with the help of her spirit guides". What a crock. I'm a honest, sincere, woman who tries to see the best in everyone..To see the person's actions before I judge them...I trusted her, and there's no telling how many others did too. I hope some kind of retribution comes back on her two-fold for doing that to people. Anyways, sorry it was so long. I had to vent. I spent all last night alternating between crying and being angry and hurt. So, if I even SNIFF that she is selling under anybody else, I will stay a mile away. Thanks guys for listening.

Blessings to all Leigh
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

Someone wanted her e-mail .. normally I wouldnt do this but as shes a fake I will!

Synthia Rhodes <<<removed by mod>>>

badgirl
new here
new here

[quote="alaexplorer34"]Well, I DO believe this was judithsbookofshadows, and I just saw the "fruitful" reaping of my spell work she done for me..This is it...__________. Did all of you see that? I just love the amount of NOTHING I have recieved from this fake, greedy, person. You know, I bought actual lottery numbers for her for a specific day. It was a second chance offer, and after I asked her why she was offering this(remind you it was back in May when I first got started), and she said " oh, I feel you need this". I thought, oh wow, a honest person. I had already been scammed twice by this time. I pleaded with her not to scam me that I couldn't really afford anymore. She went on and on about how she hated fake sellers, and that she was true to her word. Well, keep in mind at this time, she had GLOWING feedback. Well, I got the numbers, and for 4 months I've been holding on to the belief that I had the winning numbers for yesterday. NOT ONE FRICKING NUMBER SHE GAVE ME HIT. Now, remember, it was actual numbers she "saw with the help of her spirit guides". What a crock. I'm a honest, sincere, woman who tries to see the best in everyone..To see the person's actions before I judge them...I trusted her, and there's no telling how many others did too. I hope some kind of retribution comes back on her two-fold for doing that to people. Anyways, sorry it was so long. I had to vent. I spent all last night alternating between crying and being angry and hurt. So, if I even SNIFF that she is selling under anybody else, I will stay a mile away. Thanks guys for listening.[/quote]

Don't feel bad. My brother purchase something the same win the lottery bs and ALL numbers was a fake. Can he get his money back?

badgirl
new here
new here

Don't feel bad. My brother purchase something the same win the lottery bs and ALL numbers was a fake. Can he get his money back?[/quote]

Don't feel bad. My brother purchase the same win the lottery bs and ALL number was a fake. Can he get his money back?

badgirl
new here
new here

Don't feel bad. My brother purchase something the same win the lottery bs and ALL numbers was a fake. Can he get his money back?[/quote]

Don't feel bad. My brother purchase the same win the lottery bs and ALL number was a fake. Can he get his money back?

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jayoul wrote:Someone wanted her e-mail .. normally I wouldnt do this but as shes a fake I will!

Synthia Rhodes <<<removed by mod>>>
and the address on her paypal is <<removed by mod>>

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Caiyros wrote:
sonatina15 wrote:I'd rather not give specifics, since you never know who's reading these forums. I kind of suspect someone may be using magick on me to cause my problems (or maybe I'm paranoid?).

Anyway, I paid for the spell to help me get my different items to work for me. I have tons of things and nothing is working for me yet. Here is what I got, or should I say paid for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-RINGS-SPELL ... dZViewItem
For spells of the kind mentioned or implied, I suggest Mrs. Gallant....just an email from her rocks my aura...
Caiyros
I'm all ears, who is this Mrs Gallant??

huiping0712
Zodiac:

anyone tried emailing her? did she respond?

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

albanygang wrote:
Caiyros wrote:
sonatina15 wrote:I'd rather not give specifics, since you never know who's reading these forums. I kind of suspect someone may be using magick on me to cause my problems (or maybe I'm paranoid?).

Anyway, I paid for the spell to help me get my different items to work for me. I have tons of things and nothing is working for me yet. Here is what I got, or should I say paid for:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-RINGS-SPELL ... dZViewItem
For spells of the kind mentioned or implied, I suggest Mrs. Gallant....just an email from her rocks my aura...
Caiyros
I'm all ears, who is this Mrs Gallant??
Me too :D

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Mrs Gallant is the 'nasty-witch-does-revenge-spells' person...Her listings are so neat I kinda wish I hated someone enough to buy one!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward

Return to “Seller Review”