CHARMED TO MEAT YOU

Resources and links to information on vampires.
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

It is definitely not something I would be interested in at this point in my journey; but I see nothing wrong with it. If I see a listing that I am not comfortable with; I just close it and go on to the next one; just as anyone else can do that finds something not to their tastes. I like that CH has something for everyone, and would hate to see you have to create a seperate area in your store for items that are a little darker, with a subscribed membership of sorts. I just want to say that the CH team is doing an awesome job :thumbup: ; and thank you!!!!!

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Wow! Hard to believe how narrow minded some people can be. One would think that a person who is interested in the paranormal and spirit keeping would be rather open-minded. But, I suppose there are always the "party poopers" who get offended at little things. I, personally, find absolutely nothing offensive about a good pun... I love word play, and every single one of the Borders offerings makes me smile when I read the title. :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSION ON THE LISTING PER MAGNOLIA IN HD.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

TO BEGIN, IT IS AN OFFERING OF SIGHT FOR THE DARKER VAMPIRES. IT DOESN'T MEAN ALL VAMPIRES, IT MEANS THE DARKER ONES. VAMPIRES HAVE A LARGE RANGE OF PERSONALITY & BEHAVIORAL CHARACTERISTICS NOT ONLY BY INDIVIDUAL VAMPIRE BUT ALSO TIME PERIOD (FOR EXAMPLE). SORT OF LIKE HUMANS ARE NOT ALL ONE PERSONALITY OR BEHAVIORAL TYPE.........................

THE TITLE IS A PLAY ON WORDS, SEE OUR BORDERS CATEGORY EVERY TITLE IS LIKE THAT, NO NEED TO BE OFFENDED.

WE DID PUT A DISCLAIMER AS TO WHAT YOU MAY SEE VISION-WISE, BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN EVERY TIME YOU USE IT YOU'RE GOING TO SEE THE GRAPHIC STOMACH-TWISTER. IT MEANS SOMETIMES YOU MIGHT GET SOMETHING SHOCKING, SOMETIMES NOT, SOMETIMES SOMETHING BORING. WHO KNOWS. IT'S VISIONS OF A BEING ONCE LIVING. I'M SURE ALL OF YOU AREN'T RUNNING AROUND HAVING INDIANA JONES LIKE ADVENTURES EVERY DAY.

AS FOR IT BEING DARK, YES, IT IS. I'M DARK. I LIKE DARK THINGS. AND I THINK THAT THE STORE HAS A LOT OF STUFF THAT IS THE MEDIAN & LIGHTER SIDE OF COLLECTING. NOT EVERYONE LIKES THE MEDIAN DA STUFF OR THE LIGHTER STUFF. SOME PEOPLE, LIKE ME, LIKE THE DARING, SHOCKING, & SCARY. I DON'T THINK IT'S SO WEIRD TO REPRESENT THOSE COLLECTORS.

SHEESH, IF SOME OF YOU ARE SHOCKED BY THAT LISTING MAYBE I SHOULD PUT UP A HIDDEN CATEGORY ON THE SHOP & ONLY ADMIT PEOPLE PER REQUEST FOR THE DARK STUFF, BECAUSE THAT'S NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT SOME CH MEMBERS ASK ME FOR.

seriously someone got offended? personally i love the title.

talk about an id-10-T error.

lets remember they are vampires.we are food.they are not care bears.

seriously Ash maybe have a DA section in the store thats log in only is nessacary or hey how about just not looking if DA offends you.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
swannie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: unknown
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: unknown at this time

I can't believe someone got so upset by this that they sent in a help desk ticket to complain! I see nothing wrong at all with the listing or the name of the listing, does everyone realize the paranormal includes dark arts???? If not, I suggest they start the learning process really quickly, and a good non-threatening way IS reading about such things in the store as well as in the topics on line here.

The next thing that will be asked to be segregated out will be hardcore black arts, demonology, really dark arts and the like--oh wait--that was already suggested and thankfully shot down. People need to understand that when they venture into the realm of the paranormal, their comfort zone is not only going to be perhaps stretched, but may be obliterated. They should prepare themselves for the ride, and not try and restrict others journeys........ :skull:

I've found that evil usually triumphs unless good is VERY, VERY careful.......:skull:

"Vengeance is mine sayeth the Lord...." but sometimes a little offered help is appreciated........:skull:

Don't get MAD---get EVEN......... :skull:
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

swannie wrote:I can't believe someone got so upset by this that they sent in a help desk ticket to complain! I see nothing wrong at all with the listing or the name of the listing, does everyone realize the paranormal includes dark arts???? If not, I suggest they start the learning process really quickly, and a good non-threatening way IS reading about such things in the store as well as in the topics on line here.

The next thing that will be asked to be segregated out will be hardcore black arts, demonology, really dark arts and the like--oh wait--that was already suggested and thankfully shot down. People need to understand that when they venture into the realm of the paranormal, their comfort zone is not only going to be perhaps stretched, but may be obliterated. They should prepare themselves for the ride, and not try and restrict others journeys........ :skull:

and if they cant handle that quit clicking on links.lol. :thumbup:

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

This is definately on my to get list. As a keeper of vamps I see great advantage in getting a peek at the memories channeled via a Sang Vamp. It would be fascinating, illuminating, and would also help me understand the nature and past lives of my vamps so much better. I would definately work better with the couple of darker vamps I have with me. Also the couple of lighter ones I keep. Afterall even if they're lighter vamps they are still Sanguine. There are no illusions here ,for me, as to their past lives and nature.
I don't understand anyone taking offense to this. As Ash explained not all visions will be graphic. I for one will appreciate the insight.
I'm excited about this binding. Hope I can get it soon.
I'm also really interested in the Recordings: A record of life experiences from various entities WA and DA under the evolution tab in the CH store.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Its simply absurd...why not do something useful like demand that Ben & Jerry's place more chocolate coated Cherry GArcia ice cream bars in convenience stores and also ban sports drinks that the Brits are now saying that these drinks are downright dangerous...C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I don't understand it either..- If you don't like it, skip it. Period.
An extra section, just to make some narrow minded ones happy..?
NOT voting for it.

Greetings,Tasha

Return to “Vampire Information”