CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

Wintermournings accepted my offer yay! Now I have a Freemason emblem with founder energies embued to it heading my way. Please share any experiences with items such as these, either from Gwen or otherwise. :) I hope I have dreams about secret meetings!

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote:Wintermournings accepted my offer yay! Now I have a Freemason emblem with founder energies embued to it heading my way. Please share any experiences with items such as these, either from Gwen or otherwise. :) I hope I have dreams about secret meetings!
Ride a rocking horse with a "fart cushion" on it and you will learn about stepping into the higher degrees"..you might even smoke a pipeful of tobacco while doing this....
Caiyros
000/9

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
CrankyFish
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 57
If I could be anything, I would be...: MYSELF
My magical/paranormal name...: Mistress Catching Fire Burning Down Houses of Cards Amber Sun Rainbow Aura
Zodiac:

That was insightful as usual. Anyone else?

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CrankyFish wrote:That was insightful as usual. Anyone else?
I gave you a major key for Freemasnry.

For Illuminati go past the cr*p sdensational books and learn all yuou can about the Zeitgeist which was a concept that Johann Gottfried Herder came up with and Georg Frederich Hegel perfected.....
I am glad you didn't respond with a stupid comment. Thank you.

Most Important: The Keys to the Illuminati and/or Fremasonry are always right in front of us all to see and use, we must just remove our own culturally induced blindness that we were inculcated with as children....and to do this we must step out of the egotistical box which is inside the box of powerlessness. Enuff said.

Read
Aleister Crowley - Book of Lies ...totally indirect...hard to understand...but ultiimately a great mental "cleanser" of the Doors of Percetion. Crowley's Konx Om Pax and his AHA ! as well.

Dr. Israel Regardie - The Golden Dawn

Also understand that The Templars, Freemasons, Rosicrucians, Ordo Templi Orientis, Ordo Templi Draconis, and a few others...are separate but mutually-sympathetic.....and once on the higher levels, it is clearly seen that they all transcend all base-line religions on this planet.

But Beware: There are a few organizations out there that use the above names for their own purposes...but they are small and you can see the out of control egotism right away...... I know from personal experience. That one of my relatives (Guy L'Estrange Duc of Britany is being pasted into some dumb cult on the web...this dumb cult is smart enough to know their is an organiozation, but too dumb and ignorance-proud to understand it...so they have a splashy looking inept, harmless cult.....

You can easily go to legit Rosicrucian and Freemasonry organizations, most of the time with Templars is that they suddenly choose you.

The item you bought may act as a radar that leads you into greater things...If you land on the "fart cushion" too hard, it might just explode but without hurt or damage and with openings into........(that's up to you)

0 = Ain
00 = Ain Soph
000 = Ain Soph Aur

Caiyros
000/9

Occult Metaphysical
Templar101
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jury still out..
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Caiyros

Once again, great information here.

It certainly is an amazing journey, I for one have still a lot more to cover.

Guy L'Estrange Duc of Britany - wow...we talking about the one and same family who are the descendants of the Dukes of Brittany, who settled in England after the Norman Conquest and also was n't there some form of connection with the Templar's?...fishing here..

Crankyfish

I cannot add much else, Caiyros has given a brilliant overview of orders and societies to research.

Maybe start with the Templar's, who's history could not be bettered by Hollywood, then follow from there.

veritas vos liberabit

Reiki Grand Master
Seichim and Egyptian Healing Master
Buddha Palm Ki Master
Energy Healing Master
Disciple of healing and knowledge

CH MP - Emerald's Magick Emporium
Universal-Rainbow
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

Caiyros, so to understand, one must step into the box of powerlessness? And very interesting about howsome organizations have used those names for their own purposes. That made me wonder.... I believe I may know a "freemason" in a group such as that.

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

moongypsy wrote:Caiyros, so to understand, one must step into the box of powerlessness? And very interesting about howsome organizations have used those names for their own purposes. That made me wonder.... I believe I may know a "freemason" in a group such as that.
No...one must understand one's own ego and learn how it is socially manipulated and then gentle look into the realm of Chaos a bit and then see your areas of powerlessneess and by seeing your powerlessness it vanishes..in stages that can be handled without fear...
C-

Occult Metaphysical
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me