Video Games

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

yeah that is right. That is how I am connecting with my sterlings. LOL and now we aren't playing rock band, though that is an idea. My angels and I love Just Dance. More Specifically we are playing Just Dance Summer Party.

It is so much fun. I know which songs they like the best because when those songs are on, I get the biggest grin on my face and seem to get the higher scores. I never thought I would connect with angels that way and we are all having a blast. I take all their vessels and stuff them in my pocket and then we play.

I think my Sterlings are getting me past the nervousness I had with them. Angels won't look down on me. The ones that are here, just want to be here. And it is an awesome experience. I have a courtwind angel coming and have been eyeing some Divines. Thanks to the Sterlings. I can't wait to get them here.

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

That's awesome & I bet they do love it! I play Rock Band A LOT with my boys & my spirit companions go crazy for it! They love when I sing & I definately can't carry a tune in a bucket, but they don't seem to mind! ::rofl:: I haven't tried a dancing game with them yet, but that's a fantastic idea & I bet they would get excited about it too! :thumbup:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

:lol: Rock band does sound like a lot of fun. I bet your spirits would love it. I can't carry a tune in a paper bag. so I might save my spirits ears. they get it enough when I sing along to my ipod. It is a lot of fun. Who would have thought video games!!!! :dancing:

Return to “Connecting With Angels”