bymagicaldesign

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Aiko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Get the money first ,then send the ring back */
sunshinegirl82 wrote:I'm worried- I don't wan to send back the Djinn and then she doesn't refund my money. Then again if she's not working due to a family emergency who knows if and when she will respond to my request to send the djinn back. It's a tough situation.

sunshinegirl82
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks Aiko - I received a reply from her yesterday morning after sending her another email about my Djinn. I noticed she was receiving feedback on her Ebay for readings she's done for her clients, etc so I assumed she was back to work. When I sent her an email reply, she said that just because she has a few feedbacks on Ebay doesn't mean she is working full time. She told me to stop sending her emails constantly because her daughter's life is in limbo right now (in a car accident) and she also told me that Djinns are not toasters or ipads where you can plug and play.

She said I am wrong that the Djinn isn't working for me, that I am limited in my sense to feel or sense the Djinn. I am not working hard enough and not meditating strongly and my 3rd eye is not open, which is why I'm not psychic. I didn't know I needed to be psychic to own a Djinn? Granted, I don't meditate and have never wanted to be a psychic and she knew that. Yet she did tell me I'm ready to own one which is why I purchased the Djinn from her. She said I'm limited in my ability to sense my Djinn. She told me at least 6 months for a return.

do you feel one has to be psychic to own a Djinn or have a 3rd eye? I don't have abilities in either of these areas.

And for your Paypal - did you file a Paypal dispute? What was her response to that?

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

That woman has audacity to talk to her customers like that. Unbelievable :]
Paypal can't do much. I did file a complaint and they archived it. Then they suggested I work it out with seller. Well, there is no working it out with this seller.

I did not allow her to talk to me the way she likes to. I don't owe her. She owes me.
In my opinion one does not need to be psychic in order to have a djinn companion or any other spirit/entity. Well, I'm not psychic but I heard my djinn loud and clear. He scared me so much that I jumped and start shaking along with panic attack. That ( it would be removed by mod lol ) was real !!!
She is caught with her pants down. I don't care what she has to say anymore as she is a fraud and as such she needs to be marked and removed from our community. That benefits us all. I have written off the money and it was lesson very well learnt. I wish I reacted much earlier.
With every sale she loses I win.
Not sure how long has been since you bought from her so see what PayPal says about that.
If her daughter really is in such danger or whatever she claims ,then ,no wonder. The problem with such "excuse" , if you will, is that a parent never ever comes up with excuses ( lie ), just to get out of trouble, as it draws exactly that on the child for real. If she has one of course. I just don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
Since this forum gets many many hits daily I think I have achieved my goal and everyone knows now about this fraud.
She isn't , probably ,aware of that but soon enough she'll feel it.
Also, by no means can she tell you what to do. I would send her email every hour for days just to drive her crazy. It's sort of a commitment so if you're up for something like that then try it lol

sunshinegirl82 wrote:Thanks Aiko - I received a reply from her yesterday morning after sending her another email about my Djinn. I noticed she was receiving feedback on her Ebay for readings she's done for her clients, etc so I assumed she was back to work. When I sent her an email reply, she said that just because she has a few feedbacks on Ebay doesn't mean she is working full time. She told me to stop sending her emails constantly because her daughter's life is in limbo right now (in a car accident) and she also told me that Djinns are not toasters or ipads where you can plug and play.

She said I am wrong that the Djinn isn't working for me, that I am limited in my sense to feel or sense the Djinn. I am not working hard enough and not meditating strongly and my 3rd eye is not open, which is why I'm not psychic. I didn't know I needed to be psychic to own a Djinn? Granted, I don't meditate and have never wanted to be a psychic and she knew that. Yet she did tell me I'm ready to own one which is why I purchased the Djinn from her. She said I'm limited in my ability to sense my Djinn. She told me at least 6 months for a return.

do you feel one has to be psychic to own a Djinn or have a 3rd eye? I don't have abilities in either of these areas.

And for your Paypal - did you file a Paypal dispute? What was her response to that?

sunshinegirl82
new here
new here

Hi Aiko, do you have an email address? Can we share our email addresses with each other?

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

You can not post your emails or FB IDs, or other forms of personal contact on the forums.

sunshinegirl82
new here
new here

Hey Aiko- I hear you. I agree the way she speaks to her clients isn't right. I did send her another email back later last night telling her how disappointed and saddened I am about the tone of her emails. It's not right to judge her clients (and even about your religion? What's that all about??). You have every right as a paying client to get answers from her, no doubt about that.

I wanted to tell you though- early this morning and later this afternoon I was wearing my Djinn in ring and could feel a surge of sensation/pulse during my half awake/half sleep state. It was a tingling feeling on the finger I was wearing my Djinn on and it carried throughout my hand then to the rest of my body.

Later this afternoon I was wearing it and it did it again, this time on my finger and hand. I took the ring off after a while and let it sit open on the palm of my hand. The sensation kept going. I was awake obviously and sitting on the couch.

Have you had this experience before? Just thought I would let you know because this is one of the firsts I'm feeling such a strong sensation from my male Djinn (well, hopefully it's coming from him!)

Aiko
neophyte
neophyte

I wish we could. If there is a way I'll do it.

sunshinegirl82 wrote:Hi Aiko, do you have an email address? Can we share our email addresses with each other?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Aiko wrote:I wish we could. If there is a way I'll do it.

sunshinegirl82 wrote:Hi Aiko, do you have an email address? Can we share our email addresses with each other?
You could go into CH chat and private message each other?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
sunshinegirl82
new here
new here

How do I do that? I'm still a newbie here where my posts are still being approved. Can you guide me?

sunshinegirl82
new here
new here

Hey Aiko, I'm in chat right now under my current CH name. Look me up please now if you can :)

Return to “Seller Review”