Free Energy Evalutation (Legit)

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Have you guys gotten tested? You don't have to answer that on the board. But if it shows up in the reading I would use extra caution. It's good to take care of your body, you only get one this lifetime. :)

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Gin
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 217
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hmmm... under my indicators I have a big fat 99 in orange for Neurological Sequelae of lupus... I don't even think about lupus. >_>

vampire obsessed
always learning new things
SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

Jumbo wrote:I did mine. ::pot::

Ok, first of all...what's a Lightworker?

It says 0- 5 is good, but is it different for the metaphysics section?

It's good, but some things are a bit iffy. I don't have muffins, so why do i have to avoid that?
I don't have rootbeer, so why do i have to avoid that?

Did anyone else have something similar..?
Dang, avoid oat meal huh? I love oat meal. And root beer? I love that too, I would have died. And yeah it just means continue to avoid it, or begin if you didn't

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
SageOfHyrule
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf or Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: xX_ Emerald Frost _Xx
Zodiac:

FidesChristus wrote:Tinkerbell - LOL I'm SO sorry for misunderstanding you then when you said here:
Childbirth also popped up - hmmmm, cheers, like childbirth alone was not worrying enough.
I appologise profusely for that LOL! However, often those that feel scared about it the most turn out to be the most awesome moms :silly:
SageOfHyrule wrote:I guess it still counts though. I'm surprised work is a stress because I work at home making things, commissions and compared to most people's work, this is great.
Hi there SageOfHyrule, I do hope you don't mind me commenting? I just want to say, perhaps it is stress in the sense of not taking care of / attending to YOURSELF and your own personal desires/what is important to you / your own self "cheerleader", enough?

Sorry! o.o It seems my Throne Angel wants to interject as well and say something along the lines of (my communication is not 100% at all yet) you are a ROCK of a strong person within, which is a wonderful quality to have on it's own but it is a quality not always held in the right times and you seem to pull it up in times which could potentially actually be a "miss of a good/self beneficial / genuine feel good situation ( I don't know, this message from him was meant for you lol). He seems to feel you perhaps focus much on putting energy into love of things which help or benefit others to direct energy away from you / concentration on yourself and this seems to be an example of that ROCK strength in one way , but not nearly enough for where it is appreciated the most and will have so much more benefit FOREMOST and THEN having a "rippling effect" out to others with a "double happy/good feeling effect for others" - yourself. He feels you know this. I don't know, I feel he wants you to maybe know your OWN beauties and that seems to him as a hard word for you.

PLEASE ignore this if this totally doesn't seem to apply to you! As I said my communication is not as great as I would like, so I do appologise in advance and of course I am not trying to imply anything at all, simply reflecting impressions from my spirit. I have been spending a lot more time with him of late and he just suddenly came through to me strongly now x
WOW. I'm so touched your Angel shared that. (Throne angel huh? I should look them up. :) what are they like?) I don't mind at all. I didn't even see this till now. :)
You're right. I don't do that enough for myself. I'm working on loving myself. It is one of the main reasons I cannot stand meditating because I dislike being alone in my head.
So he means, I focus too much on things like physical objects that I use for or give to others to direct focus off myself?

I think you're right. My self worth has always been what can I do, what can I make, what can I draw, what can I create that is a part of me, because it is not enough simply to be me.

Tell him he is right, and thank you to you both. :) I'll take advice anytime.. and I appreciate the compliments. I have a bad tendency of having a 'I'll handle it; me myself and I' lone wolf thing where I can't approach others for help or anything. :sigh: lol :hug:

The moon is gone and the night is still so dark
I'm a little bit afraid of tomorrow
For this day was so long and hard for me
And I've lost some of the things

I will cry a little while and wait for tomorrow
There's no way to be free from the loneliness
It took so long for me to notice
But now I'm on my way to find my life

Maybe this day, maybe tomorrow

So far I have trusted
Brighter it shines
The light of love

I am the one whose image is great and I am the one who has no image.
GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
Zodiac:

I found my chart really quite interesting. Mostly on my blocks... fear of speaking in public and secrecy. This is so ON, it's not funny. As a small child I was horrific stutterer. I kicked it by around age 10 with a lot of speech therapy. However, when I get extremely anxious or frightened I'll start stuttering. I will also do this if I have to speak to a very large crowd of people..and even with smaller groups of just 5-10...I will slightly stutter, falter or start breathing quickly so my speech is affected. I have a nice voice and good speech pattern..but in front of a bunch of people...it all unravels. I am also extremely secretive to a point that it's bad for my relationships because I do not disclose things and parts of my life to even the ones I love.

My psychic stuff seems quite good from the chart. Yay! ... But my health looks a bit screwier than I have ever noticed. But PELVIC symptoms...is on. I have abnormal menstrual flow and will probably be getting ablation because of it. My mother had to have an emergency hysterectomy at 32 because of insanely heavy menstrual flow. It runs in the family.

I always thought of myself as being quite in touch with my feminine side with a very healthy sex drive but it looks sorta wacked from the chart..but I could see that I might be a bit imbalanced in the fact that my relationships are sexcentric...if the sex isn't good enough, I check out. I have also stayed in relationships longer than I should because the sex was so good or addicting. So I guess that is sorta "wacked". lol

I am a very clean eater, but I would say my downfall is seasoning salts and overeating hot stuff....(I'm a mondo chili head) I am addicted to spicy foods and over do it. So find it interesting it mentions chili peppers and salt, because those are my two food weaknesses.

Way too much info that I'm sure nobody wants to know (or needs to!) lol but I think it's a bit uncanny how out of the different possibilities and how diverse everyone's charts are so far...how on mine is on in MANY areas.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

How do some people make this big? As I understand it, the bars represent the % of something that is there. So the bars are not good for health issues. But for Metaphysical, they are very good.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Illeana3 wrote:As I understand it, the bars represent the % of something that is there. So the bars are not good for health issues. But for Metaphysical, they are very good.
The interpretation is the same in the Metaphysical section. Bars means it's something you should work on or pay attention to, that there is an imbalance. It's not good or bad it just is.

As for my energy showing an infection I just remember someone close to me having one. So I suppose when we are near someone's aura that has that kind of imbalance it can bleed into ours.

GeenaCurls
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
Zodiac:

I believe the bars represent blocks in the metaphysical section as well. Blocks can be cleared up and balanced though!

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

As someone who is experienced in giving different types of readings, I also don't trust anyone that wants this much personal information for any type of reading. 2cents :candlep: :crystal: :wizard:

I don't really feel like any of this fits me at all! :eh: :wtf: :think:
Bella_Chart.png
On the "too much supplements" thing...I'm not even taking anything! ::wtf:: NO vitamins, NO diet pills, NOTHING! ::bleh:: :crazy:

Youthing??? ::wtf:: Seriously, what the ::cen:: ???

I'm also not one to get sick often and I've never had any problems even remotely related to anything on this chart! :crazy: This is insane!
It seems to me like they're trying to use negative subconscious programming on you, to make you believe you'll get some disease, so that you'll manifest it in your body and have to buy something. 2cents I hate scammers! ::rant:: :thumbdown:
(Not gonna work on me, as I am a strong willed person and am keenly aware of my subconscious! ::bleh:: Evil hypnotists hate people like me! :lol: )
Bella_Chart2.png
This whole thing is pure B.S. :thumbdown: 2cents

Anyway, at least it's good for a laugh! ::rofl::
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

It seems to me like they're trying to use negative subconscious programming on you, to make you believe you'll get some disease, so that you'll manifest it in your body and have to buy something. I hate scammers!
(Not gonna work on me, as I am a strong willed person and am keenly aware of my subconscious! Evil hypnotists hate people like me! )
I don't think they are trying to subconsciously program you to get a disease. If so I would of had some diseases to look into. I also don't hang out with a lot of people so they're energy isn't mixing with mine. You might want to ask around the people you interact with if they have it.

BTW, there is no such thing as an evil hypnotist. That's just giving them way too much power than they actually have. You either want to be helped or your are paranoid and don't. I took the training. I should know. It's not as magical or scarey as one may think. There is, though, such thing as a bad hypnotist who doesn't think about what they are saying.

Return to “Cool Sites”