I lost 24 Lbs in less than 2 weeks Using This. Im not Joking

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

All right...

First : reikilove i don't have anything against you by personal allright, i am merely saying this as my concern to help others don't falling down to a spam/fraud service

1. A very powerful product that claimed change peoples live Hosted and Got A Domain From A FREE hosting???? hmm i guess the creator really don't value his products like something he need to sacrificed few bucks for good hosting and PAID website address??? :lol: btw $39,77 is enough for standard hosting and domain and Guess what? That's only for one sold .mp3
2. All of the templates is automated templates that very popular few years ago for tricking others, i forget what type it is but the one who asked you to buy the ebooks and then in the ebooks is the tutorial making the very same website and sell the same ebooks too for making more new victims ::rant::
2. In Few days you shared three different links for almost same product types only different links and purpose and GUESS what?? i check all of those links and returned

http://getlucky.cosmicmaster.com/ http://subliminal.cc/ http://cosmicmaster.com/hypnoblast/

- Same IP Address
- Same Server
- Same WEIRD Address
- AND ALL Of Them Selling *.mp3 products
- AND Again ALL Of Them UPDATED at THE Same Date?? Coincidence? I Don't think so
- Ahh one more thing... all of them look sucks

Conclusion : I don't know if this is your works or you work as the referral or you are simply fooled by someone else who made those ugly sites *yes to be honest selling a products for $39,77 and they can't even make a good sites that normally newbie tech students could make :thumbdown:*

ahh btw this is not the first time i saw you shared link that used for selling things like this, i don't know if you are really trying those all and mean to helps us or simply helping others to rob us??

again i am sorry if i said anything that may offends you, but i can't help to see someone fall to this old tricks, and i am sure others will do the same if they saw something like this too

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Yes, the internet is awash with websites like those!

Sorry dude, it does look pretty suspect even if you are entirely innocent. From our perspective it looks as though they are either your creation or you work for the creator via commission and such. Do you have 'before' pics? Am thinking muscle mass weighs a hefty bit so not sure how your weight loss registers?

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamp and djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Jezebelle
Zodiac:

justwoman04 wrote:All right...

First : reikilove i don't have anything against you by personal allright, i am merely saying this as my concern to help others don't falling down to a spam/fraud service

1. A very powerful product that claimed change peoples live Hosted and Got A Domain From A FREE hosting???? hmm i guess the creator really don't value his products like something he need to sacrificed few bucks for good hosting and PAID website address??? :lol: btw $39,77 is enough for standard hosting and domain and Guess what? That's only for one sold .mp3
2. All of the templates is automated templates that very popular few years ago for tricking others, i forget what type it is but the one who asked you to buy the ebooks and then in the ebooks is the tutorial making the very same website and sell the same ebooks too for making more new victims ::rant::
2. In Few days you shared three different links for almost same product types only different links and purpose and GUESS what?? i check all of those links and returned

http://getlucky.cosmicmaster.com/ http://subliminal.cc/ http://cosmicmaster.com/hypnoblast/

- Same IP Address
- Same Server
- Same WEIRD Address
- AND ALL Of Them Selling *.mp3 products
- AND Again ALL Of Them UPDATED at THE Same Date?? Coincidence? I Don't think so
- Ahh one more thing... all of them look sucks

Conclusion : I don't know if this is your works or you work as the referral or you are simply fooled by someone else who made those ugly sites *yes to be honest selling a products for $39,77 and they can't even make a good sites that normally newbie tech students could make :thumbdown:*

ahh btw this is not the first time i saw you shared link that used for selling things like this, i don't know if you are really trying those all and mean to helps us or simply helping others to rob us??

again i am sorry if i said anything that may offends you, but i can't help to see someone fall to this old tricks, and i am sure others will do the same if they saw something like this too

I had the same thought about the webpage : its a technique used by so called 'internet marketeers'. How do I know this? Because even I took the course! Its a selling technique great for scamming people. There is even psychology involved in it. My ex bf bought the course and I followed it too because you do can learn some things. Not the ugly webpages but how to promote your site like using google techniques.

To be honest, I am not buying into this either. Why you may ask? And like the person above me said I don't mean to hurt you or offend you. But Those arms didn't come from not eating. It involves power training. I was anorexic so I do know how muscles work. If you just do a diet you will loose muscle. Second first you've said you lost 24 now its 31 already a few posts later... it reminds me of a horror movie from stephen king : thinner, but that was a gypsy curse.

Also what scares me a little is that justwoman04 said : "ahh btw this is not the first time i saw you shared link that used for selling things like this, i don't know if you are really trying those all and mean to helps us or simply helping others to rob us??"
I do remember that u have posted that you're having financial troubles. And I know the techniques behind those websites. You can become an affliate and get you part of the sell.

But that doesn't change the fact you look veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good :lol:

Never regret anything, because at one time... it was exactly what you wanted
reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: mine
If I could be anything, I would be...: my true self
My magical/paranormal name...: ReikiLove
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Yes, the internet is awash with websites like those!

Sorry dude, it does look pretty suspect even if you are entirely innocent. From our perspective it looks as though they are either your creation or you work for the creator via commission and such. Do you have 'before' pics? Am thinking muscle mass weighs a hefty bit so not sure how your weight loss registers?

image hosting

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

and yes let me search my pics for a pic older than a month.

For christ sakes guys I have no reason to lie to you. You do not need to attack me. I am not a freaking spammer or scammer.

I use These products every day. They freaking work amazingly.

And These are not my sites.

Here dont believe in the power of the CM? http://boostmindpowerwith.transformics.com/

Read the 100's of user comments and praises about this guys products.
O and see if any of them mention me

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

as for automated templates, thats pretty damn insulting to Georg's work as he has spent much time not only composing his hypnosis compositions but building his sites.

reikilove824
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote:and yes let me search my pics for a pic older than a month.

For christ sakes guys I have no reason to lie to you. You do not need to attack me. I am not a freaking spammer or scammer.

I use These products every day. They freaking work amazingly.

And These are not my sites.

Here dont believe in the power of the CM? http://boostmindpowerwith.transformics.com/

Read the 100's of user comments and praises about this guys products.
O and see if any of them mention me

Hunni really I don't want to attack you. I really don't. My god I just wanne lay in your arms ... *sigh* ::bop::
No really you look great, and are hansome. But I do know how marketeers work. They can make there own custommers reviews and if your an affliate it doesn't show really :)

Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

Looks like Jez fancies the pants off ya! Haha!

jezebelle85
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Tinkerbell wrote:Looks like Jez fancies the pants off ya! Haha!
:sly: Yes I do ;)

Return to “Cool Sites”