I lost 24 Lbs in less than 2 weeks Using This. Im not Joking

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

reikilove824 wrote:
justwoman04 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote: ok. it doesnt matter to me if you believe in these products or not its not going to stop me from using them.
O and why not email George Directly and Question him and ask him about Mr.G. He can explain better than me why his site looks "fishy" Hit him up master.at.cosmicmaster.com George Papazoglou
Like i said why should i care anyway :D
i read questions from ellen in different thread and pointing out your name in the bottom left, i got more pieces of truth... so far my opinion that is your friends site and you are helping him for tech side and little hidden advertising like this, unfortunately you didn't notice he make your name in the corner as the token of thank you ::rofl::

i am pointing you so many facts already since my first post technical and non technical manner, you are not deny it nor affirm it so far so i guess that is more than enough, let others who read this make the conclusion

it's fine if you want to advertise/help your friend/yourself... maybe this thread in seller review is more appropriated

...peace...
ooo hooo hooo hoo haa haa haa Live is such a Gasp why isnt it? O My goodness. My friend's Site. Is he my friend? Well Hell Ill call The Good Ol CM My Comrade. Do I have anything to do with managing or creating his pages? no I do not.
Actually I found out about him and hit products over at Xtremmind. There is a Huge Thread on him there and at least 30 Real Members of the forum have used his products and the also post there reviews there.
Now saying to me that I should post my Personal Reccomendations in the seller forum is Flat out ignorant. I am not selling a damn thing. Its a Freaking REVIEW. Not A AD for a auction. Why dont you get your head out of the sand and wake up? You know what guys and gals I love all of you. I enjoyed my stay here. And to my friends who Know I am a real and authentic character who have enjoyed my services and posts I thank You. And May you always benefit.

As for me, I am officially resigning from This board. I am in a point in my life were I cannot Tolerate Any More garbage. I have A load of garbage in my life now myself. Im in a hard place right now and im going through changes. I dont need any criticism. Once again Thank You Mag And Ash And Princess. I love you all. I loved being a member and having the great pleasure of buying your Enchantments. And Thanks so much guys for allowing me to be a part of your team and to have the pleasure of working with the fellow members.

Hasta La Vista

Reiki Signing off
This man has the gift of the silver tongue. A smooth-talker, a deceiver! Thank you SO much justwoman04 for your posts!! You saved me lots of money. I would have FELL for it!!
justwoman04 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote: ooo hooo hooo hoo haa haa haa Live is such a Gasp why isnt it? O My goodness. My friend's Site. Is he my friend? Well Hell Ill call The Good Ol CM My Comrade. Do I have anything to do with managing or creating his pages? no I do not.
Actually I found out about him and hit products over at Xtremmind. There is a Huge Thread on him there and at least 30 Real Members of the forum have used his products and the also post there reviews there.
Now saying to me that I should post my Personal Reccomendations in the seller forum is Flat out ignorant. I am not selling a damn thing. Its a Freaking REVIEW. Not A AD for a auction. Why dont you get your head out of the sand and wake up? You know what guys and gals I love all of you. I enjoyed my stay here. And to my friends who Know I am a real and authentic character who have enjoyed my services and posts I thank You. And May you always benefit.

As for me, I am officially resigning from This board. I am in a point in my life were I cannot Tolerate Any More garbage. I have A load of garbage in my life now myself. Im in a hard place right now and im going through changes. I dont need any criticism. Once again Thank You Mag And Ash And Princess. I love you all. I loved being a member and having the great pleasure of buying your Enchantments. And Thanks so much guys for allowing me to be a part of your team and to have the pleasure of working with the fellow members.

Hasta La Vista

Reiki Signing off
Garbage??!! Ok That's It Mr... Cut The Drama!!! who said we are attacking you personally??? I AM giving FACT for each POST I MADE!!! And what is this attitude?? I am wasting my time doing this too, well... now i am regretting this why i am doing this ::facepalm::

until now you can't debate back the fact we provided about THAT site and looks like you taking it personally like we said that for you, on my last post i said that is more than a coincidence having your FULL Name
"Manifested by: Shawn Elmer" and i think it is just normal having an opinion like my last post

and you act like i am personally doing this to make you looks bad/scammer because showing the fact tech/non tech side :frustrated: by pulling being old member of ch and signing of or what bs... yeah well

i should just leave it, even though i smell fishy or knowing there is fraud or whatsoever later shared in the future on CH i'll step away and keep it for myself *Lesson Learned*

bye and good luck for you and hope you for a better life

Regards

Jw
Obviously he is being a drama queen and took it EXTREMELY personal because he is the proprietor of all these websites with crappy layouts like you said. Just do a DNS lookup of his "cool Site For guys on Seducing Woman Easily" that he tried to pass off as SOMEONE ELSE's site with words like "They will give you a link to an ebook and online coaching as well." and "I do believe there is a Guarentee aswell" and you will see that IT IS IN FACT registered to Shawn Elmer, PLAIN AS DAY FOR ALL TO SEE. BLATANT SCAM!!! here is the URL so you can do DNS LOOKUP YOURSELF and SEE! Also note that it was registered EXACTLY 2 days BEFORE he posted the link here on the Cool Sites forum!! and registered for ONLY one year! This angers me to NO END!!! ::rant:: :frustrated:

seduce-her-now.net

Good RIDDANCE you SCAM ARTIST! I hope you never show your face here again for ALL our sakes!! Even if Magnolia trusts and believes you justwoman04 saw RIGHT through you and now I have TOO! I hope this post gets approved so EVERYONE can do this DNS Lookup themselves and SEE FOR THEMSELVES!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Okay, let it go guys.
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Okay, let it go guys.
I am sorry Magnolia, I am letting it go now. It was just burning me up when I found out I backed up a liar. I am just trying to look out for everyone. Decent people have worked hard for their money. I hope you understand.

-Angel
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dear wsam,

I am not authorized to view PMs due to my newbie status. lol. Since it is in reference to this, will you please post your message here? If not that's okay. I will prob. never become Tenured though due to only posting when I feel it's absolutely necessary, when I have something useful to say. I use the "Search" button a lot and generally find anything I wish to know about that way so I rarely post questions. and you'll never catch me reply just to say "lol!" or something of that nature. haha. Actually, I won't lie, I once posted just to essentially say "Bravo!" to one of Sir Caiyros' posts, but it was disapproved for some reason anyhow. o.O;

Take care!
-Angel
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

i read questions from ellen in different thread and pointing out your name in the bottom left, i got more pieces of truth...
:daze:
“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

darkshadow0rb wrote:Dear wsam,

I am not authorized to view PMs due to my newbie status. lol. Since it is in reference to this, will you please post your message here? If not that's okay. I will prob. never become Tenured though due to only posting when I feel it's absolutely necessary, when I have something useful to say. I use the "Search" button a lot and generally find anything I wish to know about that way so I rarely post questions. and you'll never catch me reply just to say "lol!" or something of that nature. haha. Actually, I won't lie, I once posted just to essentially say "Bravo!" to one of Sir Caiyros' posts, but it was disapproved for some reason anyhow. o.O;

Take care!
-Angel
Dear Angel.

My private email was to thank you for letting this situation go...
and had an off-topic request for my personal learning and protection (potentially for others as well):

How do you make a DNS lookup of a website.

My appreciations to you.
Many Many Blessings
WJ
Tinkerbell
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: A mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkerbell!
Zodiac:

That must have been some proper offensive 'bravo'!
darkshadow0rb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

wsam wrote:

Take care!
-Angel
Dear Angel.

and had an off-topic request for my personal learning and protection (potentially for others as well):

My appreciations to you.
You can google "DNS Lookup." But here I will provide the service I used. It is completely free.

dnsstuff.com

In the search box where it says "WHOIS Lookup" you can enter the URL of the website to get domain registration information on a website, which tells you who owns it, what hosting service they used, exact date of registration & even when registration expires. This can be used for a variety of reasons: to verify who you are dealing with, to verify that a website has been up and running as LONG as they claim to have been, to make sure you're not doing business or exchanging information with a site that can at any moment expire & just disappear, most likely with all your money and personal information... POOF!

or in the IP Information section you may enter an IP address to learn more about a potential hacker if you OWN a website and notice something strange going on from any particular IP address. It will give you all sorts of neat information, such as the authenticity of the IP (Verified means it is not a masked or otherwise altered IP address.) and even if it is a known proxy which is a service provided for privacy that hides the user's true IP address making them harder to track down. Once it has been revealed that it is not a proxy & that it is an authentic IP address, you can then look at service provider whom you may then contact about the hacker and have them cooperate with you & perhaps also the police to catch the hacker... I know you didn't ask about this part, but it is great information to know! :thumbup:
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
Zodiac:

darkshadow0rb wrote:
reikilove824 wrote:
ooo hooo hooo hoo haa haa haa Live is such a Gasp why isnt it? O My goodness. My friend's Site. Is he my friend? Well Hell Ill call The Good Ol CM My Comrade. Do I have anything to do with managing or creating his pages? no I do not.

Hasta La Vista

Reiki Signing off
This man has the gift of the silver tongue. A smooth-talker, a deceiver! Thank you SO much justwoman04 for your posts!! You saved me lots of money. I would have FELL for it!!
justwoman04 wrote:
reikilove824 wrote: ooo hooo hooo hoo haa haa haa Live is such a Gasp why isnt it? O My goodness. My friend's Site. Is he my friend? Well Hell Ill call The Good Ol CM My Comrade. Do I have anything to do with managing or creating his pages? no I do not.

Hasta La Vista

Reiki Signing off
Garbage??!! Ok That's It Mr... Cut The Drama!!! who said we are attacking you personally??? I AM giving FACT for each POST I MADE!!! And what is this attitude?? I am wasting my time doing this too, well... now i am regretting this why i am doing this ::facepalm::

until now you can't debate back the fact we provided about THAT site and looks like you taking it personally like we said that for you, on my last post i said that is more than a coincidence having your FULL Name
"Manifested by: Shawn Elmer" and i think it is just normal having an opinion like my last post

and you act like i am personally doing this to make you looks bad/scammer because showing the fact tech/non tech side :frustrated: by pulling being old member of ch and signing of or what bs... yeah well

i should just leave it, even though i smell fishy or knowing there is fraud or whatsoever later shared in the future on CH i'll step away and keep it for myself *Lesson Learned*

bye and good luck for you and hope you for a better life

Regards

Jw
Obviously he is being a drama queen and took it EXTREMELY personal because he is the proprietor of all these websites with crappy layouts like you said. Just do a DNS lookup of his "cool Site For guys on Seducing Woman Easily" that he tried to pass off as SOMEONE ELSE's site with words like "They will give you a link to an ebook and online coaching as well." and "I do believe there is a Guarentee aswell" and you will see that IT IS IN FACT registered to Shawn Elmer, PLAIN AS DAY FOR ALL TO SEE. BLATANT SCAM!!! here is the URL so you can do DNS LOOKUP YOURSELF and SEE! Also note that it was registered EXACTLY 2 days BEFORE he posted the link here on the Cool Sites forum!! and registered for ONLY one year! This angers me to NO END!!! ::rant:: :frustrated:

seduce-her-now.net

Good RIDDANCE you SCAM ARTIST! I hope you never show your face here again for ALL our sakes!! Even if Magnolia trusts and believes you justwoman04 saw RIGHT through you and now I have TOO! I hope this post gets approved so EVERYONE can do this DNS Lookup themselves and SEE FOR THEMSELVES!
I forgot to check this one and he let his guard down on this, saw a very clear name on this one, and his IP address is exactly same with the other sites, thank you for pointing this out darkshadow, i am totally agree with you, CH forum is like a places for guidance, sometimes people seeking solution and answers from reading others post here, i'm having sisters that is stressed with her weight and that's why i open his posts in hoping for another great solutions, and it really hurts if we spend our hard earned money for something like this
MysticStar wrote:i read questions from ellen in different thread and pointing out your name in the bottom left, i got more pieces of truth...
i am sorrryyyyyyy.... really sorry.... i often mistaken the names of member.... it was mentioned by SEER777 and have vague memory and thought her nickname is ellen.... really sorry please :pray:
:daze:
The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
Zodiac:

wsam wrote:

Take care!
-Angel
Dear Angel.

My appreciations to you.
Hi wsam you can check dns and basic details of domain and hosting using whois tools, just paste they web name and you will get some details of ip,server,registrants and some other details my two favorite for this will be http://www.who.is/ and another one is http://www.mxtoolbox.com/SuperTool.aspx

this is very basic for researching and checking websites
The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits

Return to “Cool Sites”