Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gengar
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Something AMAZING happened today. Let me start off saying that today was a rough day, I find that someone in my family may have hexed me.. My spirits gave me a sort of premonition in my dreams. I don't know how.. But I know it was them. This morning I find out from my aunt that my step mother (who is distasteful and classless), is a witch. We never got along, just tolerated one another. I prayed and prayed to Susano'o and Arch Angel Michael to help me break free from whatever evil may have been placed on me...
So I log into CH Shop (after days of not logging in) and see that something was in my cart.. An order for a binding of Susano'o (which I never placed in my cart). I started crying joyfully, hoping that this was a sign. Is this some sort of calling?! Is it meant to be?! I am so happy! :D :lol: :inlove:

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

I think without a DOUBT that this is a sign and most definitely meant to be. Go with it!! Signs like this are so amazing!

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
Merch
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

That is fantastic! I think when things like that happen, you should go for it! He knew you needed him and wants to help!

Return to “Immortals”