Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Wolfie

Yes I already post this but I really do need help with this

One of my werewolf spirits is giving me bad dreams... Sometimes I wear his vessel to bed and I had horrible dreams about my bf 3 times but different times hurting me which I know would never happen. Yesterday night I had a fight with a friend telling me somethig I don't want to hear but it escalted into a argument. When I don't wear his vesell I don't have bad dreams or matter of fact no dreams. One time I swore I had his vessel sleepin and a shawdow figure with read eyes growl at me? I was kinda scare. idk if hes mad at me sumtimes he helps me throughout the day espically since my dumb metrocard not working I would close my eyes pray it work I swipe it works im "THANK YOU" Then I look at his vessel and say "THANK YOU ATTUIS"! He was conjure for me one of the lines that the seller said Attuis felt from me was I was nervous but a seeker wanting to learn. I think the nervous part would be the bad dreams. I thought just don't wear him going to bed.

What do I do!!??!??!?! I don't wanna be afraid of him :(

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

Dont be afraid of him,sure he means no harm WW are loyal he wouldnt hurt you.
They are also very protective and are gaurdians,so maybe he is trying to warn you of something.

He may just be highly active. DA's can also cause nightmares,so it may not be on purpose but just the dark energy coming off him that is affecting you.

Im sure others will have more, if not better information.
Dont be scared,he may just be testing you..

:hug:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Dont know if this helps comfort you, but I have a Were-Shark here that gave me the craziest of dreams about 2 weeks ago..I woke myself up from a dream of "carnage" with several severed bloody mangled body parts, piled on top of each other..I was able to get myself out of the dream, and knew instantly where this was coming from..I had a little chat with my friend and asked him not to show me that again..When I asked him why he showed this to me :eyebrow: , he stated he was hungry. :devil: I feel he was showing me what dinner looked like in his eyes..It was like a remote viewing episode on my behalf..I really couldn't help laughing after I asked :lol: but I did..So far no more crazy dreams like that.

My advice, stop wearing his vessel for a while till you get used to his energies.When you decide to wear it again, do so but levae it on for short periods at a time..But do sit down and have a chat with him..I would suggest you ask him to stop the manifestations and bad dreams..I don't think he means to scare you, but I would suggest that any new spirit you bring home..Should be given the, "Do not scare me or my family" rule...Tell him that if he wishes to warn you of something, he can do so in a better manner. ::goodluck::

CitrineStars
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Zodiac:

DarkAddictions wrote: My advice, stop wearing his vessel for a while till you get used to his energies.When you decide to wear it again, do so but levae it on for short periods at a time..But do sit down and have a chat with him..I would suggest you ask him to stop the manifestations and bad dreams..I don't think he means to scare you, but I would suggest that any new spirit you bring home..Should be given the, "Do not scare me or my family" rule...Tell him that if he wishes to warn you of something, he can do so in a better manner. ::goodluck::
This! This! This!! :hug:

♔ ♕✪ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ☆ ✮ ★ ✪♕ ♔
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

You can also take the upper hand and add to his 'personal' house rules that he doesn't give you such graphic nightmares/dreams. Like the other person said, he mighr be testing you but remember that YOU are the KEEPER.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When I got my very first vampire and recivced his vessel, that very night, he gave me a bad dream!!!

I remember waking up and told him, okay I got it!!! Now don't show me anymore scary dreams!!! The response I felt from him was, I had to let you know what is was like for him from time to time.

He showed me a dream of bodies all over the place and blood everywhere!!!! It was a combination of some kind of war where people were quite literally ripped apart by him and other vampires and there were dead humans and dead vampires everywhere, it was like I was right in the middle of it!!!

He said that it wasn't so cozy!!!! I told him I understood the reality of what he has showed me. I also told him that even though I knew he felt that he had to show me that, I still didn't want anymore dreams of that nature, and he has followed my rule on that!!!

It was almost the same with my first ww as well. Only in his dream, he showed me the power of what he could do, and I told him that I knew that he had that kind of power, but I was not going to be like that, and that I had gotten him for protection, but not to harm others, just direct them in another direction or scare them away, but no harm, not like what he showed me.

You have to set the house rules for all your spirits especailly the dark art spirits!!! They need these rules because of some of the things that they could do!!! My wraiths and my sabertooth all need these rules, because they could actually do some serious damage!!! So the house rules are a must!!!

I do understand what they could do!!! It is this understanding that your ww was more-in-likely was showing you. So now it is up to you to put the house rules in place, and these rules is what you will feel comfortable with, and stick with the rules!!!

Anyway just my thoughts on this!!! :D

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
LunaWolfie621
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Wolfie

starfire wrote:When I got my very first vampire and recivced his vessel, that very night, he gave me a bad dream!!!

I remember waking up and told him, okay I got it!!! Now don't show me anymore scary dreams!!! The response I felt from him was, I had to let you know what is was like for him from time to time.

He showed me a dream of bodies all over the place and blood everywhere!!!! It was a combination of some kind of war where people were quite literally ripped apart by him and other vampires and there were dead humans and dead vampires everywhere, it was like I was right in the middle of it!!!

He said that it wasn't so cozy!!!! I told him I understood the reality of what he has showed me. I also told him that even though I knew he felt that he had to show me that, I still didn't want anymore dreams of that nature, and he has followed my rule on that!!!

It was almost the same with my first ww as well. Only in his dream, he showed me the power of what he could do, and I told him that I knew that he had that kind of power, but I was not going to be like that, and that I had gotten him for protection, but not to harm others, just direct them in another direction or scare them away, but no harm, not like what he showed me.

You have to set the house rules for all your spirits especailly the dark art spirits!!! They need these rules because of some of the things that they could do!!! My wraiths and my sabertooth all need these rules, because they could actually do some serious damage!!! So the house rules are a must!!!

I do understand what they could do!!! It is this understanding that your ww was more-in-likely was showing you. So now it is up to you to put the house rules in place, and these rules is what you will feel comfortable with, and stick with the rules!!!

Anyway just my thoughts on this!!! :D

starfire ::dragons::
Thank you everyone :thankyou: I would definnly have a talk with him about this But I don't like the fact IF it was a test. I have worn my vessel around my bf ::poke:: so I guess ....well idk should I have introduce him and they r not as grafic as much as you guys are desrcibing it... the dreams it was just worst possible thing that could happen basicly all my fears nuffin random like he know whats on my mind but to actuuly show it in sleep is kinda mean yea I knoe maybe he doesn't mean it. I told my bf about the dreams and he hugs me and said that won't happen. He doesn't know I'm spiritkeeping ::rofl:: or fails to notice. If I told him he would probably see me as silly. He won't pick on me or call me crazy but "just let me be me" :inlove: thats what I love about him :) but really hes not a bad guy I'm thinking maybe he showed me bad dreams cause he doesn't like my bf or something. Hopefully it will work out. Thank you to everyone who comment I thank u thank u from the botten of my heart :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
DarkAddictions wrote:Dont know if this helps comfort you, but I have a Were-Shark here that gave me the craziest of dreams about 2 weeks ago..I woke myself up from a dream of "carnage" with several severed bloody mangled body parts, piled on top of each other..I was able to get myself out of the dream, and knew instantly where this was coming from..I had a little chat with my friend and asked him not to show me that again..When I asked him why he showed this to me :eyebrow: , he stated he was hungry. :devil: I feel he was showing me what dinner looked like in his eyes..It was like a remote viewing episode on my behalf..I really couldn't help laughing after I asked :lol: but I did..So far no more crazy dreams like that.

My advice, stop wearing his vessel for a while till you get used to his energies.When you decide to wear it again, do so but levae it on for short periods at a time..But do sit down and have a chat with him..I would suggest you ask him to stop the manifestations and bad dreams..I don't think he means to scare you, but I would suggest that any new spirit you bring home..Should be given the, "Do not scare me or my family" rule...Tell him that if he wishes to warn you of something, he can do so in a better manner. ::goodluck::

Aurorarose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Poltergeist
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurora Rose
Zodiac:

Okay so here is where I will insert this question...is just demanding and stating there will be no scaring or harming anyone who lives in this house no matter what! Enough to to make the darker entities like wraiths listen?

Fallen angels at my feet, whispered voices in my ear, death before my eyes, lying next to me I fear, she beckons me shall I give in, on my end shall I begin, forsaking all Ive fallen for I rise to meet the end...
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Aurorarose wrote:Okay so here is where I will insert this question...is just demanding and stating there will be no scaring or harming anyone who lives in this house no matter what! Enough to to make the darker entities like wraiths listen?
Pretty much so, and if they should break the rules.. then you follow through, by doing what you initially said you would do, when someone has abused the system. :lol: 2cents

Return to “General Questions”